DMVP in the news

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: DMVP in the news

Post by Gregg »

The "My Clerk" DMVP is usually referring to is the County Court Clerk of El Paso County Colorado, at least two different actual people have held that office since I became aware of it.

He was, at least at one time, a nearly constant irritant at the courthouse in Colorado Springs. I think the only thing that saved the poor people is when he discovered the internet.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

There is a repeat of an old show on coasttocoastam.com tonight that is supposed to touch on the Montana freeman6-10pm
2nd PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 4/9/96 for an evening of Open Lines with such topics as the Montana Freemen standoff, doom and gloom news, and technology's reach into modern life..
If you go to 630ched.com at midnight they play the show from midnight till 5am so you can listen for free.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Just got this in email. No I have not opened the link.
I apologize for the garbled email. You can view the email by downloading it from my gdrive, then opening the .msg file.
[Moderator: The Observer - Removed potential harmful link. If this is a link to a file that you have avoided opening, you should not be providing the link here for others to open]

Peace
Ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I never open links on my phone. The only harm I have ever got from a van pelt link is a broken brain.

Ninj
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I've just about given up even bothering to visit Planet Merrill. All I see is endless rehashes of the same old tired BS, plus turgid religious rants.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well he has been at least a bit busy;
have updated the Join Now page on http://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com to read:

"Update: In August of 2016 David Merrill finished a complete record – Rectification of Judiciary. He addresses the mechanics of a global attack on trust law. Simply put the ability to contract is being privatized into the Bar, for attorneys only. Attorneys at bench (judges) are intentionally fudging their oaths of office so to protect attacks on trusts, as lawsuits against the trustees named as individuals; instead of naming the trust or trustee. David Merrill has made the entire evidence repository available to students here and will be dedicating himself to edifying discussions on these forums."

This process is still ongoing but lately, with Paul forming Roman Civil Law as we know it today, with 50% of Americans on the government dole too, was Olympia, Washington - because of Mount Olympus being the home of the Roman gods. There might be a Judgment in October but for now, the case publishes this Notice of Lien:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_ ... ef=2&pli=1

Here is the Certificate of Service:

And of course the Delegation of Authority for the Seventieth Jubilee - 3,500 years after the invasion of Canaan:

Here is the Gospel of Pragmatism Jim adopted on September 28th, 2014, as he renamed Bishop Castle to CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP:

Thank you for your time and inquiry,
David Merrill.
All batshit crazy, particularly the gospel of Pragmatism, but who expected othewise?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The latest on castle numbskull came to me in a dream.... well actually I was half asleep when reading Dave's latest email. The link is to his forum and full of all the drivel you can handle.
There are two exciting prosecutions under way from CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Click Here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... #post23161

Enjoy and spread the word please. This is really exciting!

Regards,
David Merrill.
Enjoy.
Ninj
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

bmxninja357 wrote:The latest on castle numbskull
Actually slapped my knee and laughed.

BY THE POWER OF NUMBSKULL!!!!

I'm a child of the '80's; the marketing was very effective.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Lol. I figured someone here would get the joke.

Ninj
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I see that David now identifies himself as "Poltroon" -- er, "Patroon" -- on his mock-legal waste paper.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: "Poltroon" -- er, "Patroon"
Gesundheit.
Ninj
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's been doing that for years, thinks because one of his problematic ancestors was from New Amsterdam it imparts some special status to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I noticed in his 377 page screed regarding his suit against the mayor of Colorado Springs, David cites the Salem Witch Trials as being one of the reason he is allowed to sue - on the basis that one of the falsely accused "witches" was allowed to sue her accuser.

Of course, it wouldn't be a David Merrill suit without him revealing how many times he failed trying to file his idiotic suits in the Court of International Trade. The court clerk was polite in their rejection, even as he or she was probably totally confused as to what and why David was doing there in the first place (they dated one of their letters in error as being sent last year instead of this year - one can only presume David will try to turn that into something sinister). He tried twice, and both times he received his filing back and his money (first time a cashier check and the second time $400 in cash - all 4 bills were stamped as "redeemed for lawful money").

David has increased his damages from $20 million to $23 million, apparently hoping that it will put pressure on the State of Colorado to pay up. The following statement appears in his fevered gibberish:
Please sign a proper oath of office, that includes God (spelled in lawful form) for your Witness and then order a check be cut from the US Treasury for $23,000,000.00 and mailed to me at the above address. This is best done before October 10th, the traditional Day of Judgment, for obvious reasons.
Tomorrow is the 10th, but I feel pretty safe believing that Colorado is not going to blink.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Suthers is well used to Merrill's version of cray cray, he was the El Paso Co DA who prosecuted him at one time and was later the Colorado Attorney General Merrill claims wasn't legally in office, at least according to some arcane legal theory of his, and Merrill's had it in for him ever since. Suthers is now, lucky him, Mayor of Colorado Springs, what would have been a nice retirement once upon a time, although not any more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Please sign a proper oath of office, that includes God (spelled in lawful form) for your Witness and then order a check be cut from the US Treasury for $23,000,000.00 and mailed to me at the above address. This is best done before October 10th, the traditional Day of Judgment, for obvious reasons.
Now I am intrigued, How do you spell God, in lawful form? I also thought we separated God from the law, so having a legal spelling of God peeked my curiosity. I found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God but it hasn't helped.

Would that name differ between people of different faiths? I also thought God was optional in all oaths, as I was shocked to find out that there are actually people in this world, who do not believe in God, and those people didn't want to swear an oath that included something they believe to be an entirely fictional construct, that had no significance to them. I will also add, would not swearing an oath to God, if you do not believe in God, invalidate the oath you just swore, regardless of which name you used?

Finally, even discounting ones belief in God, how would I ever know if God, in whatever name, actually witnessed the Oath. Who's to say they were paying attention? Do I have any direct evidence of the witness actually being there? How would I be able to call the witness in order to determine what they witnessed, this si quite problematic to me.

These type of odd statements, with reference to God, always bother me, especially when this world isn't in agreement about God, who is to say who is right. Reminds me of this.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

DMVP usually uses YAWEH as his official name for his version of a deity. For some reason, he has embraced a warped view of Judiasm as the one, true religion. Note his frequent use of Hebrew script when he signs his various documents.

Also, this ties into his reference to "October 10th, the traditional Day of Judgment". However he missed by two days. Yom Kippur (this year) is October 12 (unless he was referring to Columbus Day).
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyK wrote:DMVP usually uses YAWEH as his official name for his version of a deity. For some reason, he has embraced a warped view of Judiasm as the one, true religion. Note his frequent use of Hebrew script when he signs his various documents.
Note the underlined word, his. That may be his belief, but the law is agnostic, it doesn't endorse one person's version of God, over another, or even address is God exists. What State or Federal statute or law references this name for God? It is a pet peeve of mine when people act so closed minded as to think that their view is the only correct view on divinity. Unfortunately for David, he will only know if he is correct, after he dies, which will be too late.
AndyK wrote:Also, this ties into his reference to "October 10th, the traditional Day of Judgment". However he missed by two days. Yom Kippur (this year) is October 12 (unless he was referring to Columbus Day).
That is a pretty big mistake, I would say. At least if you are going to reference a day that important to Judaism, you would get the date right. Does he celebrate Independance day on July 1st.

There are so many things that irk me about DMVP, but this just shows his ignorance, and stupidity. Again, what if the Judge does not believe in God? Who is to say who is right, DMVP or the Judge.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I see that David now identifies himself as "Poltroon" -- er, "Patroon" -- on his mock-legal waste paper.
I think "Poltroon" is appropriate.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Yahweh (YHWH) but I'm not a religious guru like DMVP.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I see that David now identifies himself as "Poltroon" -- er, "Patroon" -- on his mock-legal waste paper.
I think "Poltroon" is appropriate.
It would be MORE appropriate if it was, 'most wretched poltroon and dastard'.