IF You Are Born In A Plane, You Are A Sovrun!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: IF You Are Born In A Plane, You Are A Sovrun!

Post by The Observer »

[H]e tendered an appellate brief that is entirely frivolous.
Well, that should count for something, if the court means that even words like "the" and "an" were frivolous as well. For being consistently and constantly frivolous, Mr. Bodley, Quatloos salutes you!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We really should have a speshul award for that particular talent and to recognize individual excellence in achievement, and it should have an appropriate name. I nominate the Observer as a committee of one to look in to that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:Sixty-year old Scott Bodley is inmate # 73270-051 at the Federal Bureau of Prisons facility at Butner, North Carolina, and is scheduled for release on September 30, 2020.

:|
I sent the Judge his $40,000 bounty check today.
:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Famspear wrote:Sixty-year old Scott Bodley is inmate # 73270-051 at the Federal Bureau of Prisons facility at Butner, North Carolina, and is scheduled for release on September 30, 2020.

:|
I sent the Judge his $40,000 bounty check today.
:haha:
Payable in US or Zimbabwe dollars?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Did they ever make a bill that small? :lol:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.