David Myrland vs. Pete Hendrickson

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

David Myrland vs. Pete Hendrickson

Post by Demosthenes »

The lovely irony is that David Myrland, who just spend years in prison, expects his followers to rely on his legal acumen.
You have been invited by David Myrland to join a live Community Call.
NoConfidence (Join in)
Host: *Data* - Taxpro83@gmail.com
Episode: NoConfidence - Pete Hendrickson, my bitch . . .
Pete Hendrickson's victims are still going to prison while he promotes his book AFTER his prison term - *%^#@*!!!

Call ID: 59615
Personal Message from the Host:
Hello from David Myrland, See WEvGOV.com for loads of info This call is about the lawsuit about to be filed against the US and IRS, listen in for details. "By far the most prolific source of research on this topic is David Myrland." Family Guardian "I've got the videos. You have the sharpest mind I've ever witnessed." Customer who purchased the video seminar from WEvGOV.com Exciting developments at WEvGOV.com you need to see. See you soon! David Myrland
Um David, prolific and accurate are not synonyms.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: David Myrland vs. Pete Hendrickson

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:The lovely irony is that David Myrland, who just spend years in prison, expects his followers to rely on his legal acumen.
While at the same time, he has this disclaimer on his website:
*NOT LEGAL ADVICE! Always have your taxes, and your personal and financial affairs handled by certified / licensed professions.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

David Myrland wrote:....Pete Hendrickson, my bitch . . .
Pete Hendrickson's victims are still going to prison while he promotes his book AFTER his prison term....
After serving prison terms for federal tax convictions, Irwin Schiff and Bill Benson did the same thing in promoting their works of fiction about the U.S. federal income tax. Why should Prevaricatin' Pete be any different?

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Famspear has pretty well called it as far as Prevaricatin' Pete and Doreen haven't previously shown any great amount of common sense or even grasp of reality, and I just don't see them changing modes or suddenly growing any. So yeah.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.