Amir Lord Noble Ben Bey - Moorish Diplomat

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Amir Lord Noble Ben Bey - Moorish Diplomat

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even has his own license plates. and his own hand-made driver's license. Very much his own license plates.

FAR ROCKAWAY — A Queens tire collector whose license has been suspended 166 times was arrested for driving with a fake license plate that looked like a kid's art project, police said.

Ben Bey, 50, was busted on July 8 while driving his 2001 Ford van with "a rear license that had not been issued by a government agency, and appeared to have been fabricated by defendant Bey using cardboard and crayons," according to court records.

The bogus plate also bore his picture with the title "Lord Noble Ben Bey." The plate also had the words "Greater North Amexem" and "Supreme Law of Land."
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2015080 ... ense-plate

166 suspensions? How can you rack that number up and still be driving?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Amir Lord Noble Ben Bey - Moorish Diplomat

Post by webhick »

appeared to have been fabricated by defendant Bey using cardboard and crayons
I don't know about cardboard, but crayons? There's no way that license plate was made with crayons. Raise your hand if you can do make a photorealistic picture of themselves using crayon? How about perfectly mimicking fonts?

No one?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

webhick wrote:
appeared to have been fabricated by defendant Bey using cardboard and crayons
I don't know about cardboard, but crayons? There's no way that license plate was made with crayons. Raise your hand if you can do make a photorealistic picture of themselves using crayon? How about perfectly mimicking fonts?

No one?
I'm quite nifty at making things with paper mache if that's anything of help. :idea:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Ben" is a name. The rest are all roughly equivalent titles. Overcompensate much?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:166 suspensions? How can you rack that number up and still be driving?
From the linked article:
He was sentenced to nine months in jail in September 2013 after pleading guilty in Manhattan Supreme Court to a felony charge of criminal possession of a forged instrument and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, records show.
Some people are slow learners.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If this is slow, then it adds a whole new dimension to the word.

Still, I think he's been more than enough opportunity to prove he's a bad driver. I have to go along with the other comments in that I don't see how or why he still has a license, or isn't in jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

I notice he has the "u.s. dot registered" on his plate. I thought folks gave up on that one a few years back.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Am I the only one who picked up on the fact that this guy is a "tire collector?"

What the heck is that?

Is that a Queens thing?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

I just figured it was a sovrun excuse for the backyard full of junk tires he probably has. We have several of those around here that cover acres, one of whom claims he is a collector so he won't have to abide by the land use laws.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The 166 license suspensions intrigued me. If each suspension were for 3 months, with one month of license revival in-between, that would total 664 months = 55 years and 4 months.

In any case his new license plate, from the photo, shows he may have committed more serious offenses that have their own prison terms: unauthorized use of the UN emblem and the US Dept of Transportation seal.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

notorial dissent wrote:If this is slow, then it adds a whole new dimension to the word..
If he was any slower, he'd go back in time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

fortinbras wrote:...and the US Dept of Transportation seal.
It was common a few years back to try and register with the dot. There were many elaborate plans hatched on this.

There may be some old posts on this.

Peace
ninj
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:The 166 license suspensions intrigued me. If each suspension were for 3 months, with one month of license revival in-between, that would total 664 months = 55 years and 4 months.
In New York, if you don't answer a traffic ticket, your license is automatically suspended. So therefore Respected Amir Honorable Lord Sheikh Noble Bey probably has 166 traffic tickets that he didn't answer. Since someone as cooperative as he can easily get 5-10 per occurrence, we are likely dealing with about 20 unanswered traffic stops.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

In my state if I'm not mistaken, that would be more than enough to get your license lifted.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I agree. After the 99th suspension (if not a lot sooner), his license should be completely revoked for life, with no parole.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

One does not need a license to get a driving prohibition.

Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Is this the same "Nobel" as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX0XcmtVUY, who last week caused a minor shit-storm on Youtube, with the video title, "Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"? If not, this guy is also a "moor".
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock: