Poor Pres Turner (ex) of RuSA

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Poor Pres Turner (ex) of RuSA

Post by AndyK »

Despite his long absence, the elected representatives of the Republic for the united States of America still seem to care about his welfare.

In today's e-mail update from RuSA, they state
At this time funds are low for former President Turner. He was a founding father of the restoration of the Republic. If you are able to help him with any amount, it would be appreciated. The ways you can contribute are listed below. He is also very appreciative of your letters.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Poor Pres Turner (ex) of RuSA

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought he was in jail.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:I thought he was in jail.
Oh, he is in jail, and will be for the next 13 years or so. Apparently RuSA is now begging for him so he can have money...for the prison store?

What these kinds of RuSA emails show though is that there is internal disagreement in RuSA in regards to ex-Fake President Timmy. Over a year ago, Fake President Geiger led a campaign to ensure ex-Fake President Timmy was declared to never have been Fake President. They made up some elaborate reasons why having to do RuSA's oath. A special report was issued by the fake Attorney General, etc. The intent was clear: Geiger knows Timmy is a black mark on the disaster that is RuSA, and was trying to erase him.

Yet at the same time, they keep sending out emails like this. These emails still describe Timmy as former Fake President, even though RuSA's 8 member Fake Congress and Fake Attorney General declared his position to be null and void. Obviously someone in the power structure still loves Timmy and is ignoring the high command's attempts to erase him.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

AndyK wrote:Despite his long absence, the elected representatives of the Republic for the united States of America still seem to care about his welfare....
I like to look on the bright side. At least, with his free government food and free government housing arrangements, Jimmy Timmy's financial needs are not as onerous as they once were.

:)

James Timothy Turner
Inmate # 14154-002
Current residence: United States Penitentiary, Marion, Illinois
Projected release date: May 23, 2028
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it has been pretty evident that there have been two factions since Jimmy Tim's unexpected departure from the fRuSA scene, but the Jimmy Tim faction has seemed to be in teh minority, I think mostly due to his main supporters having seen the light and fled the already sunken garbage scow. I think Jimmy Bu would like nothing better than to totally excise the memory of the late and largely unlamented, but it just isn't quite happening for him. It's hard and unrewarding life being the supreme leader of the pretend Republic for the United States. I would suspect the grift isn't anywhere near as good as during Jimmy Tim's reign, but then he actually had more suckers to sucker and the current bunch are not as affluent it would seem.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

IIRC, that's a pretty heavy-security prison.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

I personally think they take ex-pretend pressy Jimmy Tim far more seriously than his due, but that being said he does belong in prison, and not just for what they got him on. He was a low life con man from the get go and did a great deal of harm while he was at liberty. The taxes were just the big thing and it appears from what has later come out that he was preparing for bigger and better scams before it all fell apart.

The following is courtesy of Gatsby at Fogbow as a result of the oh poor Timmy whinings and beggings for money at fRuSA.

Courtesy of Gatsby at Fogbow

Dear Tim:

We hope this letter finds you well.

We thought you might find it encouraging to know that you now have less than 13 years to go! To be exact, you only have 12 years, 8 months and 18 days before you can return to the tyranny we experience every day outside the prison walls.

If that's not encouraging enough, here are some other ways to view the time left in your sentence:

* 401,241,600 seconds
* 6,687,360 minutes
* 111,456 hours
* 4,644 days
* 663 weeks and 3 days

Until next time!

Best regards,

The Fogbow
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Before Florence ADMAX, it was the highest.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

wserra wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Before Florence ADMAX, it was the highest.
USP Marion was rebuilt as a medium-security facility a few years ago, and in fact it has an attached minimum-security work camp. There are now a number of federal prisons that are higher-security than Marion, with of course Florence at the top of the list.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

This just in from the RuSA.

Although the message is dated September 12 (which seems to be the date of the teleconference), it was sent on 9/11. In addition to the total inanity of the message, the degree of disrespect to those who died in the terrorist attack borders on the obscene.
A Call For National Repentance wrote:To our friends and family of the nation of: "We the People".

We are inviting you to join us Saturday evening September 12th for one of the most important calls of our lifetime, "A Call for National Repentance".

Most of us are aware of the different scenarios where our LORD has a justifiable right to destroy this nation for its sins against humanity, the world and more importantly the LORD HIMSELF. HIS choices of destruction are wide and varied, from planetary collision, to earthquakes, pestilence, outside attacks and the list goes on and on. All you have to do is tune into the latest scientific facts or more importantly Biblical Prophetic revelation to get a list. Believe me HE would be justified.

One prophet from India has toured the nation telling of angels proclaiming earthquakes, floods and disasters; and proclaiming the crowning blow to the nation being the "king", the corporation president, who, endorsing the gay marriage agenda after the judges of the land signed it into law, used GOD'S rainbow projected over the white house as a sign of his approval. GOD will not be mocked!! He will bring retribution on the heads of those who do so.

We are in the greatest season of signs in the Heavens in history while at the same time poised for the "Great Tribulation". The last Blood Moon will come into view in a few days, the Great Feasts have begun. The Holy Days of repentance loom over the world as never before. We need to pray!!

In all of history the two greatest accounts of a nation being pulled from the brink of destruction are the stories of Nineveh and Moses dealing with the Israelites in the wilderness. In Nineveh, Jonah called out and the people believed from the greatest (the king) to the least and repented, and GOD turned from HIS plan of destruction and HIS anger and brought the city to salvation. When the people of Israel turned from GOD in the wilderness the LORD spoke to Moses and said HE would destroy these stiff-necked people and start over and Moses besought the LORD in repentance; And the LORD repented of the evil which HE thought to do unto HIS people.

Once again the rightful leaders of the nation will seek the LORD and repent of the great sin we have committed and ask HIM to turn from the evil HE plans for this nation. It does not matter if you are a current member of the Republic or not. It only matters that you seek the LORD.

Join us as we pray for the soul of our nation and the lives of our families.

In His Name, Wade K Butler, Chaplain.
Edited once by AndyK to include the emphasis as stated in their retransmission of the original message.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyK wrote:This just in from the RuSA.

Although the message is dated September 12 (which seems to be the date of the teleconference), it was sent on 9/11. In addition to the total inanity of the message, the degree of disrespect to those who died in the terrorist attack borders on the obscene.
A Call For National Repentance wrote:To our friends and family of the nation of: "We the People".

We are inviting you to join us Saturday evening September 12th for one of the most important calls of our lifetime, "A Call for National Repentance".

Most of us are aware of the different scenarios where our LORD has a justifiable right to destroy this nation for its sins against humanity, the world and more importantly the LORD HIMSELF. HIS choices of destruction are wide and varied, from planetary collision, to earthquakes, pestilence, outside attacks and the list goes on and on. All you have to do is tune into the latest scientific facts or more importantly Biblical Prophetic revelation to get a list. Believe me HE would be justified.

One prophet from India has toured the nation telling of angels proclaiming earthquakes, floods and disasters; and proclaiming the crowning blow to the nation being the "king", the corporation president, who, endorsing the gay marriage agenda after the judges of the land signed it into law, used GOD'S rainbow projected over the white house as a sign of his approval. GOD will not be mocked!! He will bring retribution on the heads of those who do so.
We are in the greatest season of signs in the Heavens in history while at the same time poised for the "Great Tribulation".

The last Blood Moon will come into view in a few days, the Great Feasts have begun. The Holy Days of repentance loom over the world as never before. We need to pray!!

In all of history the two greatest accounts of a nation being pulled from the brink of destruction are the stories of Nineveh and Moses dealing with the Israelites in the wilderness. In Nineveh, Jonah called out and the people believed from the greatest (the king) to the least and repented, and GOD turned from HIS plan of destruction and HIS anger and brought the city to salvation. When the people of Israel turned from GOD in the wilderness the LORD spoke to Moses and said HE would destroy these stiff-necked people and start over and Moses besought the LORD in repentance; And the LORD repented of the evil which HE thought to do unto HIS people.

Once again the rightful leaders of the nation will seek the LORD and repent of the great sin we have committed and ask HIM to turn from the evil HE plans for this nation. It does not matter if you are a current member of the Republic or not. It only matters that you seek the LORD.

Join us as we pray for the soul of our nation and the lives of our families.
In His Name, Wade K Butler, Chaplain.
}
All well and good, but what about those people who don't share the same belief if their Lord, believe in another Lord, or Just do not believe in any Lord?

I am reminded of the great Rowan Atkinson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DSNL1BEeY where he is the Devil and is sorting all the new arrivals to Hell. Of particular note is this, my favorite part of the whole sketch:
The Devil wrote:Sodomites, over there against the wall.
Atheists! Atheists? Over here please. You must be feeling a right bunch of charlies.
Okay, and Christians! Christians? Ah yes, I’m sorry, I’m afraid the Jews were right.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Normally I'd say superstitious bigoted idiots, but that would be a gross disservice to idiots everywhere. It doesn't surprise me that this bunch would gleefully wallow in that sort of thing. It fits very well with their negative view of the universe. Doesn't make them any less offensive or appalling.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Edited my post of September 11 to add emphasis stated in their second transmission of the message.

Given that they're shouting so loudly, they MUST be right.