Sovcit Birdman asks about deportation to Heaven

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Sovcit Birdman asks about deportation to Heaven

Post by rogfulton »

Kevin Ramey owes $84K in child support.

From The Daily Beast
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Sovcit Birdman asks about deportation to Heaven

Post by The Observer »

"That was a very legal question…I’m a citizen of heaven, the Bible tells us that,” Ramey told The Daily Beast. He was not, however, speaking literally. “What are they gonna do, put me in front of a firing squad and deport me to heaven? No.”
He is lucky I wasn't the judge. I am pretty big on deporting sovcits.
Hence that heaven stuff. He went on to say he feels this case is a “far broader issue than not paying child support” and that he is willing to go to jail for his beliefs about the state.
Mr. Ramey, could you please explain to us why you think God doesn't want you paying financial support for the kids you brought into this world?
“I’ve been fighting for 20 years to make sure the state doesn’t do to my boys what they did to me,” he said. “That’s the best support I can give them. [The state] has taken from me everything I own.”
Yeah, a real crying shame that the state took everything you owned so that your kids could be housed, fed, and clothed because you failed to step up and be the dad your kids needed.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We have to find some mis-named, 500 mile from anywhere, Pacific atoll called something like Paradise, or Heaven or similar where you could send him to (and suggest he evolves into a better species).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:We have to find some mis-named, 500 mile from anywhere, Pacific atoll called something like Paradise, or Heaven or similar where you could send him to (and suggest he evolves into a better species).
One of these should do:
http://www.touropia.com/uninhabited-isl ... the-world/