Florida Sheriffs SovCit Training Video

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Florida Sheriffs SovCit Training Video

Post by Jeffrey »

The UK boys are hogging up the board, so here's some content from Freedom-land found over on Reddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

Florida Sheriff's Association training video for dealing with sovereign citizens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... sovereign/

Reddit thread quite good. More people are joining the "make fun of sovcits" bandwagon.
Paths of the Sea

Re: Florida Sheriffs SovCit Training Video

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Thanks for those references. It appears I stimulated quite a response from Kent Hovind's man Rudy Davis when I spread it around.

Here's what I have posted, in part, in order to publicize the matter:

Rudy Davis/LoneStar1776/1776LoneStar, Kent Hovind's and Paul John Hansen's leading YouTube promoter has broadcast a response to the Florida Sheriffs' video on the Sovereign Citizen movement.

It's quite a rant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaZQ3K_Smg

Rudy Davis also posted the following written comment below the Sheriffs' video
at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

(Begin quote from Rudy.)

Time: 57 minutes ago

Hey Pamela C. Marsh, what did you think you accomplished by putting Kent Hovind and Paul Hansen in prison?

How did you sleep for the NINE years you put Kent Hovind in prison and separated him from his ministry and his beloved family for
that long?

Your wickedness STOLE 9 years of his life.

What crimes did he do in your mind to justify that?

Hey Pamela, what crimes has Paul Hansen committed for
your friend Margaret Casey Rodgers putting Paul Hansen in prison RIGHT NOW?

This video talks about hating government...

You hide behind propaganda videos pretending to be the righteous and you demonize regular people.. when all along you are the ones carrying out your evil deeds against your fellow humans?

You are self-obsessed do-gooders.

Why don't you watch the video "INNOCENTS BETRAYED"
to show everyone how govt is responsible for more murder than anyone you are demonizing?

HATING GOVT????

How about HATING UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, HATING EVILNESS,
HATING INJUSTICE...

Pamela, you will stand before God Almighty one day, along with Margaret Casey Rodgers, Michelle M. Heldmyer, Tiffany Hope Eggers, J. Ryan Love, Charles Evans and Scott Schneider and answer for the wicked you all have done and are doing.

Your fancy universities, titles and positions, money and degrees and propaganda videos wont be of much help when you try to explain to
the Creator how you all put an innocent man in prison for nearly ten years.... and attempting to rig a jury to keep Kent Hovind in jail for the rest of his life.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
LIFE IN PRISON FOR MAILING A LETTER!!!

Your evilness is being exposed and you can try and whitewash it all you want......

You all should be ashamed of yourself for what you have done to Kent Hovind and Paul Hansen.

Repent before it is too late.

You tried to send him to jail for life for MAILING A LETTER!!!

How long do you think you all will spend in hell for the for the truly evil deeds you all have done?

You will wish that all that God could accuse you of is MAILING A LETTER, but unfortunately your evilness is laid bare for all to witness and no propaganda video is going to change that.

Luke 8:17

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest;
neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and
come abroad.

(End quote from Rudy.)

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I know the no religion rule, and fully respect peoples right to believe in whatever floats their boat, However, whenever I see bible quotes in a legal argument by FMOTL it really bothers me, as it is very presumptive. Presumptive because 1) There are several versions of the New Testament, all vary to some degree. Then of course, there is the Old Testament, who's Hebrew translation doesn't always line up with the New Testament translations. top that off with the Koran, Bhagavad Gita and Ramayana, Kojiki and Nihon-gi and you can see, there are many religious writings, whose believers, believe are the truth, however, all can not be true. Therefore, who is to say the accuracy of any bible quote in a legal argument?? It just doesn't belong. And I didn't even mention the Atheist, who may believe it is all hogwash.

This is why it is so important to separate religion from the law, and Quatloos from religion. Mixing either is bad form.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Paths of the Sea wrote:...

You will wish that all that God could accuse you of is MAILING A LETTER, ...
I'm confused - what letter is being referred to?

Hovind did a lot more than mail a letter.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He's talking about Hansen.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Good little retrospective they assembled, I imagine those featured in the video consider themselves celebrities within the Soviet universe.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Paths of the Sea wrote:...

You will wish that all that God could accuse
you of is MAILING A LETTER, ...
I'm confused - what letter is being referred to?

Hovind did a lot more than mail a letter.
Hansen mailed a letter to an attorney involved in handling the disposition of the Hovind forfeited properties and let him know that Hovind claimed to have an outstanding, unresolved claim to the property. That was after the documents filed with the Escambia county court were returned for failured to pay, allegedly, the fees by $1.00.

That letter, the jury concluded, constituted a violation of the specific order of the court earlier, after Hansen actually filed liens that had to be removed, that Hansen dare not try to do that again or anything that looked like an effort to "cloud" the titles.

Of course, Hansen was also convicted of criminal contempt, for which he is serving his time, for failing to appear before the Pensacola grand jury as requested.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rudy is really good at throwing tantrums and rants and vituperathons. I don't know if he is good at anything else, since he doesn't seem to work these days. He really works himself up for these things though, and one of these days is going to blow a blood vessel, NADT, just a fact. Otherwise, pretty much par for the course, he's been doing this for what five years at least now? And other than occasionally laughing at him the world seems to have pretty much gone on along its own way in spite, or maybe despite, of him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.