Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

The b.a.r. needs a bouncer.

Post by bmxninja357 »

Just enjoy the silly
http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2015 ... ng-news-4/

It's gonna works I tells ya!

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: The b.a.r. needs a bouncer.

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sounds like someone collected what the cows leave in the pastures and turned it into the post which ninj shared with us. I was surprised to find that this wacko lives in Cumberland County -- I was expecting to find him in one of the northern counties, where there isn't much around besides potatoes and pine trees.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This whole document is completely inane and mostly gibberish. It begins by describing prison sentences and judicial oaths, as "commercial contracts". It blames the International Bar Assn for these things, which is absurd (the IBA was founded, in London, in 1947 and primarily exists for lawyers with trans-national agendae, such as shipping, multinational corporations and finance, and human rights cases. It has a satellite office in Washington DC, and only several hundred American members. It does not have authority over the ABA).

It tries to impose a lien on the property of the ABA, the IBA, and US Dept of Justice. ABA property consists of an office building in Chicago and several rented offices elsewhere. The IBA has its headquarters in London and a satellite office in Washington and in some foreign cities. The Justice Dept may not be the outright owner of much of anything, as the United States government (rather than an individual department) probably owns the Dept of Justice and FBI Buildings and the federal office buildings elsewhere. In any case, the document (including that enormous typescript PDF linked at the bottom) doesn't come within miles of resembling a bona fide lien, and no registrar of deeds or court clerk would accept it for filing.

This document cannot seem to decide whether it is a "true bill" (= a criminal indictment) or a commercial lien. It does not resemble or fit the requirements for validity of either one. At one point it even identifies itself as a promissory note.

This pretended lien lays claim to the Federal Reserve System, the Inns of Court, and the International Monetary Fund, altho none of these is owned in any way by any of the three 'defendants'. It also pretends to give orders to the US Marshal Service and Interpol, and promises them a hefty commission for doing the bidding of ... well, I am not sure WHO wrote this crap, evidently the Republic of Maine or something like that.

On the whole, it appears that this document was written by someone on heavy drugs and I greatly resent that he didn't share any with me.

If this document were filed anywhere as a lien, then there is a serious possibility of criminal prosecution ... not of the ABA or IBA but of the a_holes who engineered this, since, under 18 USC § 1521 criminalizes the filing of any bogus lien or encumbrance (which would include a-sort-of-a-lien that doesn't really meet the legal requirements to be effective but might impair the victim in the eyes of someone who stumbles upon it) against any federal employee.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

18 USC § 1521 criminalizes the filing of any bogus lien or encumbrance (which would include a-sort-of-a-lien that doesn't really meet the legal requirements to be effective but might impair the victim in the eyes of someone who stumbles upon it) against any federal employee
That's a very good analysis, Fortinbras.

Additionally, I think anyone who tried to file this in any sort of official repository could also be prosecuted for mopery, high treason, and breaking ranks while in formation.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean that walking while stupid still hasn't been made a capital felony?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:.... where there isn't much around besides potatoes and pine trees.
Would I be alone in thinking the liquids extracted from these resources may be having an affect on the locals?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Rakked
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rakked »

I get the impression that the author expects the United States Marshal Service to rise up with a collective cry of joy at no longer being contractually obligated to the ABA's subsidiary corporation, the Department of Justice. They'd no doubt be happy to enforce this True Bill/commercial lien/promissory note for free; the offer of 20% of the "TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-NINE TRILLION ($279,000,000,000,000.) US GOLD DOLLARS retrievable from stolen & pirated properties & assets" is merely a fair and just compensation for their trouble.

Definitely not a bribe. Helpfully, the last paragraph informs us that if anyone ever misconstrues or misrepresents the offered $55,800,000,000,000.00 as bribery, the author will deny it.

The "Affidavit of Commercial Lien-ABA Executives" linked at the bottom of the article is worth a skim. There's a list of 52 named parties/lien claimants, none of whom I recognize off the top of my head, but doubtless some have been involved in other sovereign shenanigans.
Pantherphil
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Pantherphil »

Quatloosians have met Mr. Robinson before.

From the Portland Press Herald, April 2015:

Brunswick men convicted on federal tax charges

F. William Messier and David E. Robinson face fines and prison time.

By Beth Quimby Staff Writer

bquimby@pressherald.com | @QuimbyBeth | 207-791-6363

Two Brunswick men have been convicted of conspiracy to defraud the United States by impairing and impeding the Internal Revenue Service.

F. William Messier, 70, and David E. Robinson, 78, were convicted by a federal jury in U.S. District Court Friday. Messier was also convicted of corruptly endeavoring to impede the IRS.

Doing business as Oak Hill Communications, Messier failed to pay taxes on hundreds of thousands of dollars he made on leases from telecommunications towers on his Brunswick property, according to testimony during the trial. From 1999 to 2014, Messier provided false tax documents to customers and obstructed IRS collection activities.

In 2012 the IRS assessed $172,000 in taxes and interest for the years 2000 to 2004 against Messier. According to testimony from witnesses, after the IRS sent notices of levy to Messier’s customers Messier and Robinson tried to obstruct and impede the IRS by presenting the IRS with a fake and worthless money order for the amount due by Messier.

Messier and Robinson also urged customers not to honor the levies or to pay the IRS and to pay Messier in cash to conceal their payments from the IRS. The two also sent false documents to the IRS and sent threatening and misleading correspondence to customers urging them not to cooperate with the IRS, according to testimony.

Messier and Robinson co-authored a book about the IRS, “Maine Lawsuit Against the IRS: For Unfair Trade Practises.”

During the trial Messier’s attorney, Michael Minns, said his client failed to pay taxes and tried to obstruct the IRS but did so because he was “delusional.” Robinson’s lawyer, Joel Vincent, said his client believes that every U.S. citizens has a “secret” account created at birth and Robinson encouraged Messier to pay his tax debt from that account.

Prosecutor Karen Kelly, assistant chief of the Department of Justice’s tax division, said the men knew what they were doing and intentionally tried to block the government’s collection efforts.

Messier’s adult daughter, Lisa Pelletier, testifying as a government witness, said she gave the IRS all the evidence she had against her father after he abruptly withdrew an offer to her and her husband to have them take over his business when they expressed their discomfort with not paying taxes.

Messier faces up to eight years in prison and fines totaling $500,000. Robinson faces up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

The two men will be sentenced after the completion of a pre-sentence investigation by the U.S. Probation Office.

The convictions were announced by U.S. Attorney Thomas Delahanty and Acting Assistant Attorney General of the U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division, Caroline Ciraolo.

David Robinson was recently sentenced to a year in jail on his conviction in this case.

He has also been in the news for buttonholing our gullible governor with his constitutional theories, offering free seminars to the State Sheriffs' Association on the common law powers of the sheriff and the common law grand jury, and offering free copies of the Maine Constitution to school children. He is also a frequent caller to talk radio shows. I do not believe that anyone takes him seriously.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:You mean that walking while stupid still hasn't been made a capital felony?
In some circles it's even celebrated.

In others it's not stupidity but comedic genius that has been involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2ViNJFZC8
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

bmxninja357 wrote:Just enjoy the silly

Peace
Ninj
Yup. And when the US government fails to respond in 90 days, the asset forfeiture will be automatically triggered. Someone will show up at Fort Knox with a True Bill of Truth, Truly Sworn. The soldiers will be forced to open the gates. Over a dozen Freedom Warriors will die from complications of untreated double hernias.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:

Peace
Ninj
Yup. And when the US government fails to respond in 90 days, the asset forfeiture will be automatically triggered. Someone will show up at Fort Knox with a True Bill of Truth, Truly Sworn. The soldiers will be forced to open the gates. Over a dozen Freedom Warriors will die from complications of untreated double hernias.
Fort Knox is not a good place to test theories. I tried to drive into the grounds abut 8 years ag, just to get close to the building for a look. Let's say security is not tourist friendly.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote:
grixit wrote:

Peace
Ninj
Fort Knox is not a good place to test theories. I tried to drive into the grounds abut 8 years ag, just to get close to the building for a look. Let's say security is not tourist friendly.

I saw a documentary on, I think, The History Channel, a few months ago, about the Gold Depository at Fort Knox. Its interesting that, up until just a few years ago, the grounds had a lot of trees. The driveway that Goldfinger drove up was lined with them. Now, there are no trees within the fenceline, at all. Not one. The government isn't saying, but it appears that the reason was to provide better sightlines for the machine gun emplacements.

So, yeah, they don't take to visitors very well.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

grixit wrote:

Peace
Ninj
I truly wish I could be there when these folks show up to collect - but of course they won't as they still retain a shred of sanity!....I hope.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fort Knox is not a good place to test theories. I tried to drive into the grounds abut 8 years ag, just to get close to the building for a look. Let's say security is not tourist friendly.
You cannot even pull over on the interstate that runs a few miles away from the depository, there used to be signs telling you not to, etc....

I saw the History Channel show about it, it was interesting, but among the things I had trouble with is a lot of it was based on the stories of a guy who did indeed once work there as a laborer many years ago, but who is known among the locals as being a teller of tall tales. It doesn't help that much of what he says is a few pay grades above what someone hired as a teenage strong back to move some bullion around, would be privy to. Sort of like a janitor at the Pentagon bragging about the day he got the nuclear codes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I mean, come on, to The History Channel, this guy is a highly respected, credible, expert source for Archaeology....

Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Fort Knox is not a good place to test theories. I tried to drive into the grounds abut 8 years ag, just to get close to the building for a look. Let's say security is not tourist friendly.
You cannot even pull over on the interstate that runs a few miles away from the depository, there used to be signs telling you not to, etc....

I saw the History Channel show about it, it was interesting, but among the things I had trouble with is a lot of it was based on the stories of a guy who did indeed once work there as a laborer many years ago, but who is known among the locals as being a teller of tall tales. It doesn't help that much of what he says is a few pay grades above what someone hired as a teenage strong back to move some bullion around, would be privy to. Sort of like a janitor at the Pentagon bragging about the day he got the nuclear codes.
I forgot about that kid. Yeah, his credibility is/was questionable. I was mostly talking about the visible changes made to the outside of the building over the years, such as cutting down all the trees.

As for stopping on the interstate, I used to live in San Diego. We would occasionally drive north on I-5 to Disneyland or LA. I-5 passes right past Richard Nixon's old San Clemente "Western White House". You could see the house from the road. It would have been an easy rifle shot. I lived there in the late seventies, so I don't remember if Nixon still owned the place or not. There were no signs on the highway, but there may have been while he was President. Even so, it would have been easy to stop a van, jump out with a mortar, lob a few rounds and be on your way before they hit the ground.

I'll bet that, when Nixon was POTUS, if your car broke down on that stretch, you didn't have to wait very long for assistance, although it may not have been the kind you were hoping for.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Before my time, but when Ike was President, the Longstreet Tower was closed while he was at the Farm. When he left office, former Presidents did not get SS protection, although he regained it in 1968 or 69 after RFK was killed and they expanded who got it to include former Presidents.
Interesting note, Ike gave up any perks he was entitled to after leaving office, and instead asked JFK to re-appoint him as a General of the Army. As a 5 star General, he had what he considered better perks, including his full salary as then, and to this day, by law, a 5 star General or Flag officer in the military cannot be retired and serves on active duty for life. As such, he was entitled to a staff that was better than what ex-presidents got, no bodyguards but about the same number of people who could and did assist him with his memoirs and such.

He also, for the rest of his life, properly and formally referred to as "General Eisenhower" and not "Mr. President" which other ex presidents are called. There are more than a few examples of him correcting people who got it wrong.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Interesting. I never knew that. Did he use his position to fight the growth of the military industrial complex?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

so much gibberish.

it puts the gibberish on its record or it gets the hose again!
This recent case law will be sent to the Plaintiffs of the INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LIEN against A.B.A., the I.B.A., and the D.O.J..

GAME OVER!!!
THIS JUST IN WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 28 2015

New post on

supremecourtcase

Sister Federal tax case: Judge and DOJ attorneys abandon case midstream, refuse to participate any further by supremecourtcase.

On September 14, 2015, Petitioner filed in United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, Lufkin Division Case No. 9:14-CV-138, Defendant’s Objection to Denial of Due Process of Law and Demand for Disclosure of the Constitutional Authority that Gives the Court the Capacity to Take Jurisdiction and Enter Judgments, Orders, and Decrees in Favor of the United States Arising from a Civil or Criminal Proceeding Regarding a Debt, in Tyler County, Texas (the “Objection and Demand”).

Plaintiff United States had 14 days to respond, but went silent (first and only time of which Petitioner is aware, that the government failed to respond to a challenge of jurisdiction).

As of September 29, 2015, it was incumbent on the Court to dismiss the case under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) or (h)(3) or 41(b).
The Court, however, stood mute.

Thereafter, Petitioner filed on September 30, 2015, Petitioner’s Demand for Dismissal, with Prejudice, of this Alleged Case for Lack of Constitutional Authority that Gives the Court the Capacity to Take Jurisdiction and Enter Judgments, Orders, and Decrees in Favor of the United States Arising from a Civil or Criminal Proceeding Regarding a Debt, in Tyler County, Texas (the “Demand for Dismissal”).

Plaintiff had until October 14, 2015, to produce the constitutional authority that gives the Court the capacity to take jurisdiction in Tyler County, Texas.
As of this post (October 28, 2015), 44 days have passed since the filing of the Objection and Demand and 28 since the Demand for Dismissal and neither the judge nor either of the Department of Justice attorneys has produced a constitutional authority or responded in any other way to Petitioner’s demands.
The reason neither the judge nor DOJ attorneys will respond or confirm or deny Petitioner’s filings, is that anything that any of them may say in writing—whether for or against Petitioner—will evince treason to the Constitution, not only on their part, but on the part of every other Federal judge and DOJ attorney doing business anywhere in the Union.

Notwithstanding that the penalty for treason to the Constitution is death, the Federal judge and DOJ attorneys in this case have a more pressing situation on their hands:

The entire fraudulent Federal judicial apparatus is at stake because no contemporary Federal court has the capacity to take jurisdiction and enter judgments, orders, or decrees in favor of the United States arising from a civil or criminal proceeding regarding a debt, in any county, parish, or borough in America—and any intended victim of the Federal-jurisdiction hoax who has a copy of Petitioner’s September 14 and 30, 2015, filings can produce the same result as Petitioner, in any Federal case, civil or criminal, anywhere in the Union.
If the Department of Justice cannot win a case anywhere in America, the days of the hoax of Federal jurisdiction over the American People are numbered.
The sister Federal tax case in the Lufkin Division was an attempt to foreclose on Federal tax liens filed against Petitioner’s ranch. Judge and plaintiff having departed the field of battle, said case is over in substance—Petitioner prevailing.
Regarding the original Federal tax case, United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, Houston Division Civil No. 4:14-cv-0027 (which the Supreme Court declined to review): There are other remedies available to Petitioner and Petitioner is pursuing them. Developments will be posted on this website as they occur.

Note: If a sufficient number of requests are received (under “leave a comment” in the left-hand margin above), Petitioner will make available in PDF format on this website the docket and full contents of the record of both the original Houston Division case and the sister Federal tax case in the Lufkin Division. The record of these two cases chronicles and documents certain seminal congressional acts that are not taught in any school but have been used to deceive and deprive the American People of the unalienable and constitutional Right of Liberty and foist upon them (1) so-called civil (municipal) rights, (2) rules and regulations (statutes), and (3) municipal (Roman civil) law—a state of affairs abhorrent to the Founding Fathers and Framers of the Constitution for which they all risked their life to escape. The Lufkin Division case is the first time in American history that a defendant overcame and nullified the hoax of Federal jurisdiction and caused the United States District Judge, United States Attorney, and Assistant United States Attorney to flee.

supremecourtcase | October 28, 2015 at 18:55 | Categories: Uncategorized |

Tiny URL: wp.me/p6epB3-5w
Long URL: https://supremecourtcase.wordpress.com/ ... y-further/
i would like to apologize for posting gibberish. im not going to, but again i would really, sincerely like to apologize....

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Same nonsense, different day??? Still nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.