Tyrone Eugene Jordan

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Tyrone Eugene Jordan

Post by Famspear »

Tyrone Eugene Jordan has been mentioned in a thread on Dean Clifford:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9364&hilit=Tyrone&start=1320

Now, we have this from the Houston Chronicle for Saturday, December 5, 2015 (excerpts):
Man given 10 years in prison for false liens

By Mike Glenn

A man identified by authorities as a so-called "sovereign citizen" will spend 10 years in prison for retaliating against a federal judge and a prosecutor by filing multimillion-dollar bogus liens against them after his conviction in another case.

A Houston jury convicted Tyrone Eugene Jordan, 45, in July of targeting now-retired federal judge Hayden Head and a Corpus Christi-based prosecutor, accusing the pair of owing him millions of dollars.

U.S. District Judge Gray H. Miller on Friday ordered that once Jordan completes his 10-year term in federal prison, the Houston man will spend three years on supervised release.

Jordan was upset after he was convicted in 2010 of conspiring to commit money laundry [sic] and smuggling people, according to court papers. He was given a five-year prison sentence.

After his release, Jordan began filing fraudulent liens against Head and the prosecutor [. . . . ]

Federal prosecutors identified Jordan as a "sovereign citizen" -- an assertion denied by his attorney.

[ . . . . ]

Jordan's lawyer, Richard Kuniansky, said his client never claimed to be a "sovereign citizen" or member of any anti-government group.

"He's no terrorist. He's a helpless sap writing nonsensical letters," Kuniansky said. "He's never threatened anybody."

Kuniansky called the federal retaliation case, "a waste of judicial resources." He said it would have made more sense for the judge and prosecutor to simply toss Jordan's letters "in the trash can where they belong."

He said Jordan never expected to make any money from filing the liens. It was merely a strategy to redress perceived grievances from the government that he learned behind bars....
Yeah, well, the government might respond with "In sending Jordan back to prison, the government never expected to be punishing Jordan for filing the liens. It was merely a strategy to provide Jordan with additional free, long-term housing arrangements."

:)

The article concludes with another quote from Jordan's attorney:
"He [Jordan] was sentenced as if he had committed some heinous crime," Kuniansky said. "The true moral is: You don't mess with federal judges and federal prosecutors. If you do, it's not going to be a pretty sight at the end of the day."
:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Re: Tyrone Eugene Jordan

Post by Famspear »

Tyrone Jordan was convicted of violating this statute:
Section 1521 - Retaliating against a federal judge or federal law enforcement officer by false claim or slander of title

Whoever files, attempts to file, or conspires to file, in any public record or in any private record which is generally available to the public, any false lien or encumbrance against the real or personal property of an individual described in section 1114, on account of the performance of official duties by that individual, knowing or having reason to know that such lien or encumbrance is false or contains any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.
--18 USC section 1521.

The indictment asserted that Jordan filed a false UCC financing statement for $6,534,500 against the prosecutor in his prior case.

Really smart, Tyrone!

He had just been released from Federal prison about a year ago, in October 2014.

EDIT: Actually, the indictment charges that he filed the false notice of lien on October 24, 2014. He was released from prison on October 29, 2014.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

He filed a second false notice against the prosecutor in January 2015, and then filed a false notice against the judge, also in January 2015.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In his documents, Tyrone styles himself as "Tyrone-Eugene: Jordan."

Is there anything in the Federal sentencing guidelines for enhancement of a sentence based on Abuse of Punctuation?

:naughty:
:whistle:
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Jordan's lawyer, Richard Kuniansky, said his client never claimed to be a "sovereign citizen" or member of any anti-government group.
In his documents, Tyrone styles himself as "Tyrone-Eugene: Jordan."
Hmm... :thinking:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Mr. Jordan's prior convictions were for conspiracy to launder money and conspiracy to transport illegal aliens.
Jordan’s convictions arose from his participation in an alien- and drug-smuggling enterprise. Arturo Apac began this enterprise in 2008, using airplanes to transport drugs, drug proceeds, and illegal aliens. Jordan met Apac in November 2008, in consultation with Apac about his financial arrangements. Starting in December 2008, Apac made three payments totaling $114,000 toward the purchase of a Cessna airplane: $5,000 wired from a bank account under one of Apac’s front businesses, Global Labor Management; $15,000 delivered in cash by two of Apac’s pilots; and $94,000 routed through Jordan’s wife’s bank account. Witnesses testified at trial to Jordan’s presence for the $15,000 payment; Jordan concedes his involvement as to the $94,000.

Law enforcement learned of Jordan’s association with Apac during an airplane seizure in April 2009. Apac planned a trip from Houston to Atlanta to transport 80 to 90 pounds of cocaine; witness testimony at trial indicated Jordan knew of the cocaine on the airplane. Jordan traveled with Apac from Houston to Atlanta and intended to continue to Miami. Apac cancelled the Miami trip and instead transported $304,500 in concealed cash back to Houston. Federal authorities searched the Cessna, discovered the $304,500, and confiscated both. An investigation revealed both Apac’s operation and Jordan’s involvement. Agents began surveillance on Jordan as a result. Jordan was later identified in a traffic stop as the driver of a vehicle carrying three illegal aliens....
--from the decision of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, on October 26, 2011, in United States v. Tyrone Eugene Jordan, case no. 10-40510 (per curiam).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

As usual, the nanny state cracks down on small business owners and entrepreneurs. I can only hope that one day these fascists will be overthrown and man will once again be able transport cocaine and child sex slaves in from Columbia without some bureaucrat poking around.

:sarcasmon:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now for the best part.

After having been found guilty by the Federal court jury in July 2015, and while awaiting sentencing, one would think that our hero would try to stay on his best behavior, right? In hopes of getting as light a sentence as possible, maybe???

:thinking:

Noooooooo.....

Instead, in early November 2015, Mr. Jordan filed a frivolous lawsuit in Texas state district court in Houston against the very same assistant U.S. attorney who prosecuted his first case -- the very same assistant U.S. attorney against whom he filed the false notices of lien in late 2014 and early 2015 -- the very same filings that resulted in his second set of convictions.

The frivolous petition in the Texas court describes Mr. Jordan as follows:
Plaintiff, Tyrone-Eugene: Jordan, is a natural man/individual, and authorized representative of ens legis [[footnote:] ens legis -- a creature of the law; an artificial being as opposed to a natural person.....]] TYRONE EUGENE JORDAN, with an established abode in Harris County, and temporarily housed as a detainee at the JOE CORLEY DETENTION FACILITY .....
The petition describes the defendant as:
Defendant, [name redacted by Famspear], a private individual, known to be employed with the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corporation, doing business as Assistant United States attorney with the Department of Justice.....
:roll:

The pleading is the usual mish-mash of incoherence that we see from people of Jordan's ilk. Jordan essentially asked the Texas court to issue an injunction blocking the Federal criminal court case against him. This nonsense is being removed to Federal court, of course, under 28 USC section 1442(a)(1).

Of course, the information on this frivolous lawsuit was made available to the Federal judge who sentenced Mr. Jordan this week to ten years in Federal prison.

:twisted:

Some people just don't want to be helped.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Or he really misses his celly
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nah, I'll bet he has a hing for jail food and doesn't want to miss Christmas dinner. At least as good an excuse as plain old fashioned stupidity, which I'm not discounting in the least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Merry Christmas Mr:Jordan. :sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????