Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

$279 TRILLION LIEN

Post by letissier14 »

4 SUPERIOR COURT JUDGES UNITE TO IGNITE $279 TRILLION LIEN

Posted on December 7, 2015 by lozzafun
SOURCE
Posted on December 7, 2015 by Doreen Agostino
From Diane Hicks Dec 06.15

Well today I had the honor of speaking with Judge Bruce Doucette who commented that we need to fix the system and right now. Bruce is now retired, told me he made a lot of money, yet something keeps pulling him back to help fix the broken system.

Bruce is heading to Montrose Colorado Dec 07.15 trying to get Judge Steve Curry out of jail along with his wife Sandra. Steve was thrown in jail for filing the $279 Trillion dollar Lien.

http://www.oom2.com/t34207-4-superior-c ... llion-lien
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Re: $279 TRILLION LIEN

Post by NYGman »

My Woo translator must be broken, I read the information on the link several times and have no clue what is going on. Real Judges, fake Judges, unrealistic damages, no right to appeal, what is it with these people. They really believe in their magic wooo. However, when anyone else who doesn't believe, reads their drivel, it becomes incomprehensible. Wish I knew what this was really about, I am guessing a judge ruled against someone, and that someone didn't agree. I don't think this will end well....

EDIT: http://www.paulstramer.net/2015/11/the- ... n-run.html has a bit more, but it is all garbage...
An Affidavit and Commercial Lien has been filed in Mesa County Colorado against the cabal that will change everything. It CAN NOT BE ANSWERED because it is 100% true. It is a true bill or affidavit of facts.
All I can say is WTF???

And here is the magnum opus http://www.annavonreitz.com/commerciallien.pdf
Last edited by NYGman on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I wasn't even sure if it was real fmotl page or a page poking fun at them??
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

letissier14 wrote:I wasn't even sure if it was real fmotl page or a page poking fun at them??
The claim in the PDF I posted, is a wonderful trove of FMOTL language.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deosn't want much does he? I don't understand the odd number though, if he was going all out why not $280T, I mean really, at that point what a trillion more or less? Doucette is a nother of the whackado, do it yourself judge crowd. Involved with the Maine crazies and NLA from all appearances. Also totally bonkers. I don't suspect he'll get much of a warm welcome in Montrose, may be lucky if he doesn't get himself an adjoining cell.

Curry, incidentally is in jail for jumping a sentencing hearing, don't know what the wife did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Rakked
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rakked »

I'm particularly fond of this bit:
5. Guaranteed- All men shall have a remedy by the due course of
law. If a remedy does not exist, or if the remedy has been
subverted, then one may create a remedy for themselves - and
endow it with credibility by expressing it in their affidavit.
1. If I can get what I want from you legally, I get what I want.

2. If there's no way get what I want from you legally, I create my own way and get what I want.

3. If the authorities say I can't get what I want from you, but I know in my heart I deserve it, I create my own way and get what I want.

4. If I say this in an affidavit, it's totally legit, you guys, I swear.
An evildoer gives heed to false lips;
A liar listens eagerly to a spiteful tongue.
notorial dissent

In other words, make it up as you go along. That's obviously worked so well for them so far. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:Deosn't want much does he? I don't understand the odd number though, if he was going all out why not $280T,
it's like the psychological sales tactic of selling something for $19.99 instead of $20.00
It's less the $20 thus must be a bargain!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This guy may have already gotten himself free room and board in a building that has had millions of dollars spent on it.
He apparently has already violated the federal criminal law against bogus liens against government employees. If the court wants to count each federal employee mentioned in his liens. this guy might never come home.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Any idea what this garbage is meant to mean
"Doreen Ann Agostino
Non-negotiable autograph"

?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:Any idea what this garbage is meant to mean
"Doreen Ann Agostino
Non-negotiable autograph"

?

Freeman woo states you create money with your signature, so my best guess is this disclaimer is supposed to prevent the signature from doing that. So by adding non-negotiable autograph, you are indicating both the inability to use the name to create money (Negotiable instrument) and that it is an autograph not a signature, so it should not be mistaken for such, where a signature would bind, an autograph cannot.

Edit: I should add, this is the best guess, to be honest you never can tell what a FMOTL really means

notorial dissent

I'm pretty much sure you have that one right on the nose. That is an old sovcit canard, and the bunch of mental giants that seem to have gravitated to Curry strike me of about that caliber. I'd say, facetiously, there was something in the water on that side of the mountain, except that I KNOW there is something in the water over there.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Apparently, the financial situation at pretend judge Anna's house is becoming somewhat tenuous, as she has resurrected this, in "New and Improved!" form, and is using it as the standard bearer for one of the more aggressive fundraising appeals she has engaged in for some time.

I recall that this didn't cause a huge splash in poot-land when first published despite many of the better-known names in that world being involved in its creation. For example, a bunch of the Colorado pretend judge/pretend grand jury LARPers such as Steven Curry, Steven Nalty (convicted recently in the Colorado case), Gary Dean Darby and Gregory A. Johnson were involved.

A link to the original document, for a reminder and a couple chuckles, is here: http://annavonreitz.com/commerciallien.pdf

Pretend judge Anna's post yesterday announces that the lien has not only been "perfected" but "cured," apparently giving it extra special verbal super-power. And now there's a Bill of Lading and a Writ of Execution, which should speed the flow of that sweet, sweet government cash into everyone's pockets. She's also promised 226 pages of crunchy SovCit verbiage, up from the 44 pages of the current document. The new doc hasn't appeared yet, but the blog post promising it is here: http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/10/226-pages.html
Last edited by JohnPCapitalist on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Judge Anna von Frapacino and Ken Dost had a weekend long sleepover to juice up the latest version of their majik dokument, and keep promising a reveal, but it hasn't happened yet.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Boiling this down (esp for British readers) some States have made a point of enacting laws making the filing of nuisance liens intended to vex and intimidate state employees/officials a felony (similar to a 2007 federal law protecting federal employees). In this instance, the so-called Superior Court Judges mentioned are not judges at all but make-believe judges who have conspired in working up the filing of bogus liens against several very real Colorado judges, prosecutors, and other govt employees. The State of Colorado has no sense of humor about this and is prosecuting them for, among other things, conspiring to intimidate and/or corruptly influence judicial/public official, a very serious crime. If convicted, these bozos will not have to worry about their mortgages because the State of Colorado will provide each of them with several years of free room and board at a gated community.