Sovrun troof

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Sovrun troof

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From our -- ahem, "friends" north of the 49th parallel:

http://presscore.ca/when-you-were-born- ... -bond.html
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun troof

Post by noblepa »

Wow! Just . . . Wow!
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

What a mess. For example, the linked material includes this weirdness:
Public Law 94-564, page 8, Section H. R. 13955 reads in part: “The U.S. Secretary of Treasury receives no compensation for representing the United States?”
(question mark at the end is in the original).

I don't know what that verbiage -- which is really in the form of a question -- is supposed to mean to the person who wrote it.

However, Public Law 94-564, 90 Stat. 2660 (Oct. 19, 1976) contains no such verbiage, in the form of a question or otherwise.

In the United States Statutes at Large, Public Law 94-564 is only two pages long; it does not contain a "page 8."

Public Law 94-564 also contains no "Section" H.R. 13955. "H.R. 13955" is simply the "House of Representatives Bill" citation of the statute.

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't tell you where exactly that comes from, but as memory serves, it has to do with the SOT serving on the World Bank or IMF boards or some such, as the US representative, and as it is considered part of his job he doesn't get any extra pay for it, by statute. I have seen that particular passage used before for some sovcit nonsense or other, and they were just as wrong as this crowd here. This crowd is doing the usual sovcit trick of lifting bits and pieces from various statutes and claiming they are all related.

I am most enchanted that in as much as this is obviously a Canadian site, they are using a US bond in their header. Obviously NEVER heard of the Medici or the Fuggers. Nice touch though blaming it on the Dutch, they never get enough blame in my opinion, but they were pikers and late to the game in my opinion.

I'm still trying to figure out what possible connection the US Constitution could possibly have to the state of Canadian affairs, I mean Canada had two perfectly good opportunities to shed the evils of the English crown and turned us down both times, rather embarrassingly one of them.

Otherwise just so much jibbering sovcit nonsense, sovcit, since it appears to all have been lifted part and parcel from some US site. Have Canadians no pride, can they not at least come up with their very own jibbering nonsense without having to resort to plagiarizing from their southern brothers?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what possible connection the US Constitution could possibly have to the state of Canadian affairs, I mean Canada had two perfectly good opportunities to shed the evils of the English crown and turned us down both times, rather embarrassingly one of them.
It's the secret invisible writing in the US Constitution that does the trick of tying up Canadian affairs and depositing them under the control of the illegal US government. Why do you think Burnaby was complaining about the IRS not forwarding his shill money to him? He knows where his bread and butter is truly coming from.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:I can't tell you where exactly that comes from, ... Obviously NEVER heard of the Medici or the Fuggers. ...
You're forgetting that fantasies don't require a basis in reality but throwing a few recognizable words into the mix seems to keep the minions on the hook.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what possible connection the US Constitution could possibly have to the state of Canadian affairs, I mean Canada had two perfectly good opportunities to shed the evils of the English crown and turned us down both times, rather embarrassingly one of them.
It's the secret invisible writing in the US Constitution that does the trick of tying up Canadian affairs and depositing them under the control of the illegal US government. Why do you think Burnaby was complaining about the IRS not forwarding his shill money to him? He knows where his bread and butter is truly coming from.
For an illuminati you're sure a blabbermouth. When the IRS finds out that you're spilling the whole story on Quatloos my infrequent and invariably late payments are going to become my non-payments. Thanks.

The "document" that started this soul-baring by the Observer is obviously illuminati disinformation. There is certainly no information in it. Ask yourself, could anyone write such utter gibberish and actually believe it? The skill (it's not easy writing literate gibberish) and at least moderate intelligence necessary to write it precludes the author from being so stupid he believes it. But the target audience, obviously on average a double digit or so of IQ below the authors, will lap it up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
Daaam... I keep forgetting about the Super double Secret pages that only we have access to.
Judge Roy Bean wrote:You're forgetting that fantasies don't require a basis in reality but throwing a few recognizable words into the mix seems to keep the minions on the hook.
True, but they could at least try, it gets awfully boring otherwise with just the same old stuff to snear at.
Burnaby49 wrote:For an illuminati you're sure a blabbermouth. When the IRS finds out that you're spilling the whole story on Quatloos my infrequent and invariably late payments are going to become my non-payments. Thanks.

The "document" that started this soul-baring by the Observer is obviously illuminati disinformation. There is certainly no information in it. Ask yourself, could anyone write such utter gibberish and actually believe it? The skill (it's not easy writing literate gibberish) and at least moderate intelligence necessary to write it precludes the author from being so stupid he believes it. But the target audience, obviously on average a double digit or so of IQ below the authors, will lap it up.
But Burnaby, we're all IRS shills, so of course no one will believe anythign we say, that's the beauty of it all.

Actually, I'm not too sure about the belief part, the thing is, that I think many/most of them do believe it, and their IQ does run about room temp or a little higher at the best of times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Actually, I'm not too sure about the belief part, the thing is, that I think many/most of them do believe it, and their IQ does run about room temp or a little higher at the best of times.
It is just another example of what Orwell labeled as "doublethink": the ability to believe in two contradicting or conflicting ideas/beliefs in your mind as both being true. The ability we have to deceive ourselves should never be underestimated.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I have long said one of the larger problems with the freedom movement everywhere is most can't even figure out what country they are in. Or in the case of one porcine troll that countries exist at all.

It's lunacy at its finest.
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Actually, I'm not too sure about the belief part, the thing is, that I think many/most of them do believe it, and their IQ does run about room temp or a little higher at the best of times.
It is just another example of what Orwell labeled as "doublethink": the ability to believe in two contradicting or conflicting ideas/beliefs in your mind as both being true. The ability we have to deceive ourselves should never be underestimated.
I will agree with you to a point as I know some people who really can do that, terrifying, not to mention annoying to watch, but the problem here is that the "think" function has to enter in to it somewhere, and I'm still not convinced that it ever does. Most of these legal geniuses learn what they are spouting by rote and can't begin to do it if you knock them off script, mainly because they never bothered to actually think about what they are parroting and don't even come close to understanding what they are saying.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: to correct formatting
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote:I have long said one of the larger problems with the freedom movement everywhere is most can't even figure out what country they are in. Or in the case of one porcine troll that countries exist at all.
Ninj
Hey, don't disparage the noble pig. :naughty: Lately we have had more (twice as many) eager bimbo gilts (virgin female pigs) than our boys are used to. I've had to resort to rewarding the boars with skittles (where's the rainbow?) to ensure appropriate, sterling service. I don't think they're interested in national boundaries though, just water, feed, and sexual adventure.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Silly, you know very well that Canada is registered as a corporation with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. That means that Canada is under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution. :lol:
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:You're forgetting that fantasies don't require a basis in reality but throwing a few recognizable words into the mix seems to keep the minions on the hook.
Blessed are the word-salad eaters