'Is a Person a Man, That Is in, but Not On?' Cont:ed

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Chicknuggets
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

'Is a Person a Man, That Is in, but Not On?' Cont:ed

Post by Chicknuggets »

Well well, that was a sorely bunch of weak responses of which only one (NYGman's) touched on the subject matter of the OP - but as we shall see, was wholly inadequate - and the rest are administrative, and will be dealt with summarily.

So NYGman admits that the didn't "understand" my "word salad", but then goes on trying to answer it by attacking a strawman. Actually, I stipulate that US law "applies" to all humans on "US soil" - not just citizens - yet my question still has merit, and therefore stands.

Now, I move that AndyK (AK) and Gregg (GG) be dismissed as moderators on my topics and all of their posts hitherto and quotes thereof be deleted, based on the fact that: AK tried to introduce non-public facts about me, irrelevant to the topic, and contrary to forum law; and that GG's emotional response befits a moderator not, and furthermore that AK be given a one week moderator suspension, has he tried something like this in the past.

Yes, your daddy is still here, alive and kicking! / D.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: 'Is a Person a Man, That Is in, but Not On?' Cont:ed

Post by bmxninja357 »

still here
not for long.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: 'Is a Person a Man, That Is in, but Not On?' Cont:ed

Post by Famspear »

"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet