Freedumb School Guide To Getting Your Sorry Butt Thrown In Prison

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Freedumb School Guide To Getting Your Sorry Butt Thrown In Prison

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Courtesy of the Snacks for Freedumb page on Facebook, we have the following helpful guide to going to court:

http://freedom-school.com/law/court-survival-guide.pdf

They left out the part about bringing your toothbrush with you to court. Anyone who uses this "survival guide" will need one....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Freedumb School Guide To Getting Your Sorry Butt Thrown In Prison

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: They left out the part about bringing your toothbrush with you to court. Anyone who uses this "survival guide" will need one....
You seriously think most of them are concerned with dental hygiene? Besides, jails will provide one for free. Yes, I'm doing the sarcasm thing again.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I was using the old metaphor once used when men reported for their draft physical. I suppose you're right, though -- although I have this vision of them being issued a toothbrush, and them handing it back saying something like "I decline to contract with you concerning my dental health." Accepting an issued toothbrush probably means that you accept State authority, under the Magna Carta, or something like that....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Actually, toothbrushes are an insidious plot of the American Dental Association, which everyone knows is a front for putting fluoride into our water system.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Aside from the obvious (but seemingly authentic) sovrun gibberish and ~4th-grade writing skills(?), there are some amusing bits, i.e.:
- You have the right to Recluse (dismiss) the judge [Wow.]
- You have the right to a face the inured party claiming damages (Article III and 6th Amendment) [I haven't ever run into such a party.]
- ... you would do well to learn those areas of choice, front wards and backwards, [We all need to know more about our front wards.]
- Some masochistic patriots are eating this stuff up just to get the full courtroom experience. [That helps explain all the Youtube videos.]
- You will get much better at this with practice. [Yes, everyone needs to spend more time as a defendant.]
- Your Honor, you and I both know that the legislators and you are all part of the same Legislative Branch [Yes, it is important to understand the fundamentals.]
- THERE IS A LAW (somewhere) stating. the question of JURISDICTION may be raised at any point during the case, even from prison (no data yet). [I can't possibly improve on that.]
- ... it is much better to win right away, and not have to go thru it. [I wouldn't put up with going "thru" it.]
- "What Court? I'm sorry, but I recognize no authority here but my own." [That's a sure-fire winner.]
- The prosecutor has the burden of proving jurisdiction, and he/she will have to lie, cheat, and or violate something to do it. [Violate "something?" (Shudder.)]
- If you don't understand the charges, then the court cannot legally continue the case against you. [Sure, stupid people are never incarcerated.]
- STRATEGY 8: ? [Yes, that's a question mark in the heading.]
- Both the judge and prosecutor stand to be sweating bullets and/or losing sleep over what you have in store [From that I'm assuming they will have to stand to sweat bullets and lose sleep.]
- The statutes are deliberately written to deceive us [And it's obviously working.]
- ... you may just be able to swamp the judge with so much evidence, that he/she just gives up and dismisses the case. [That's correct. If the Judge sees a stack of paper more than an inch thick, the case is automatically dismissed.]
- Do not agree with anything or any motion that the Prosecutor has to offer. [Especially a motion to dismiss.]
- If they put up a fuss, demand to see their licenses, green cards, or titles of nobility, [With today's computer systems, that's not a problem.]
- Oh, they're going to regret being in court with you. [Not for the reasons you might think.]
- this is just you conducting your brilliant defense as planned, and described in the Motions strategies [Yes, there you are, sitting in jail after your "brilliant" defense.]
- You must decide whether to continue standing up for your rights, or to bail out and cut your losses. [Ah, what to consider while you're sitting in jail.]
- As you can see, this is a 'desperation' strategy [I believe that applies to the entire steaming pile.]
- The good news is that you can defer the payment of your Sentence and Penalties for a long time, until your Appeal is resolved [Ah, the grand strategy ... how's that workin' for ya?]
- You will first have to write up an Affidavit of Poverty, and get it witnessed or notarized. [Is it just me or do the authors assume anyone who has to try this BS lives in abject poverty?]
- STRATEGY 5: ? [Yes, that's a question mark in the heading.]
- So when you are finally done with your case, take pride in whatever the outcome. [Yes, you, too, can be a buffoon.]
- You have played your cards in the poker game, to the best of your ability, with the strategy of a chess game [Ah, now that might be the root of the problem; failure to understand which game you're in.]
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Court Survival Kit
[Snip]
2. If you have successfully followed the guidelines in the Vehicle Survival Kit and/or the Citation Refusal Kit, you may not need a Court Survival Kit, by virtue of not having to appear in court on some phony traffic charge.
and if all that fails, they have a Jail Survival Kit on offer too
5. The fact that you have obtained this guide, suggests that something has gone awry in your path of Sovereignty. Either you have not been able or allowed to follow the procedures which keep you out of court, such as found in the Vehicle Survival Kit (VSK) or the Citation Refusal Kit (CRK), or someone you know has managed to get into a jam before establishing your Sovereignty. This guide addresses cases such as these, to help empower the People who are coming from an obviously disadvantaged legal position, as there is no completely fool-proof technique to always beat the system. So here we are attempting to improve the odds considerably
Really, the VSK and CRK didn't work, I am amazed, so lets through more of this craziness at the court, it is bound to work there...
8. If you really want to minimize your total risk, and be done with your case ASAP, then you might consider just acting sorry and poor, and plead guilty to the charges This is what the court expects, and this is what it is designed for. The only problem is that you will be obliged to reintegrate yourself back into the oppressive system of traffic slave laws that put you in court to begin with; you will be expected or perhaps even ordered to abide by the rules of the system. You will lose the game by not standing up for your rights, but you will have minimized your immediate cost, financial and emotional. So, in this guide, we assume that you want to WIN your case. If you haven't much to lose, then you have an advantage over the court, which has much
more to lose than you do.
Almost good advice, If they would have just left it there. How could anyone be forced or ordered to abide by the rules of the system. Why should anyone obey any law for that matter.
9. Keep your Court Survival Guide in a safe place where you can easily get to it when you need it. Maintaining a complete kit is vital for showing up in court as fully prepared as you can possibly be. This Survival Guide is intentionally written as briefly as possible so that you can easily access and use it. Knowledge of the Truth is a great tool here, but the more skillfully you can apply it in court, the more empowered you will be, in any case that challenges your freedom. Remember, this is a situation in which the knowledge alone is not enough. You must also be able to perceive things as they are happening, and to think on your feet, so that you will instantly know what options are yours to use, when you have the opportunity.
53 pages of brevity, no wonder I gave up after the first page...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Always good to get the disclaimer in. It's your fault of course. Well, technically it is for following this gibberish.

"Either you have not been able or allowed to follow the procedures which keep you out of court, such as found in the Vehicle Survival Kit (VSK) or the Citation Refusal Kit (CRK), "
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????