Larken Rose.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Larken Rose.

Post by JamesVincent »

Ya know, it's bad enough that you bring up an old and tired guru but then you give Fam the opening to rehash old limericks. You seriously need help.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Piggy, congratulations, and thank you ever so much for proving me right. You are a waste of time and effort. You were given the opportunity to prove your metal, and it shows as dross.

You were given a perfectly simple challenge, take at least one theorem of Barkin' Larkin and prove it right. You didn't. You couldn't manage that one simple little action. Instead your posted(well tried to post) a collection of nonsense and vitriol, and what you did get posted was 118 words of your usual whining about how awful you have been treated when in fact you did not follow through with what you needed to, followed what can only be considered a petulant and your usually nasty personal and vulgar attack on someone who wasn't even a part of the discussion. That is why your posts don't and won't get through. If Grixit hadn't disapproved your post I would have, but he beat me to it. When you decide to act and behave like an adult you can play, til then you can remain in limbo.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:Piggy, congratulations, and thank you ever so much for proving me right. You are a waste of time and effort. You were given the opportunity to prove your metal, and it shows as dross.

You were given a perfectly simple challenge, take at least one theorem of Barkin' Larkin and prove it right. You didn't. You couldn't manage that one simple little action. Instead your posted(well tried to post) a collection of nonsense and vitriol, and what you did get posted was 118 words of your usual whining about how awful you have been treated when in fact you did not follow through with what you needed to, followed what can only be considered a petulant and your usually nasty personal and vulgar attack on someone who wasn't even a part of the discussion. That is why your posts don't and won't get through. If Grixit hadn't disapproved your post I would have, but he beat me to it. When you decide to act and behave like an adult you can play, til then you can remain in limbo.
I saw his postings before any of you but I let them be. I get my share of piggy issues on the Canadian forums and Larkin is an American so I figured you Yanks could take your turn dealing with him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds fair to me. If he wants to come play in this sand box then he is fair game here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:Piggy, congratulations, and thank you ever so much for proving me right. You are a waste of time and effort. You were given the opportunity to prove your metal, and it shows as dross.
Piggy with dross metal?

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three