Notice to Wesley Serra.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Notice to Wesley Serra.

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Piggy and friends also have a jones for the phrase "consent of the governed". Withdraw your consent, and you can't be governed! What could be simpler -- to a simple mind like Piggy has?

Of course, it's more complicated than that... but that doesn't stop Piggy and friends.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Piggy and friends also have a jones for the phrase "consent of the governed". Withdraw your consent, and you can't be governed! What could be simpler -- to a simple mind like Piggy has?

Of course, it's more complicated than that... but that doesn't stop Piggy and friends.
They didn't read the fine print...

*Offer not available in most of the civilized world, especially North Korea, Myanmar, and Zimbabwe.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Piggy and friends also have a jones for the phrase "consent of the governed". Withdraw your consent, and you can't be governed! What could be simpler -- to a simple mind like Piggy has?

They didn't read the fine print...

*Offer not available in most of the civilized world, especially North Korea, Myanmar, and Zimbabwe.
But "'Merica" is civilised then. Ghandi must have missed the fine print as well then.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

pigpot wrote:....I'm not going to bow to you......
You mean you don't want to submit to your Mommie or Daddy. Again, look up the term "transference."
....in the adult / real world, we don't won't to to fight.....
You have it backwards. The adult world -- the real world -- is the world we all live in, and it is a world in which you are obviously unhappy. The "mental" world you "live" in -- the world of your imagination, where everything is (or should be) "voluntary," is your fantasy.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Because someone else approved the original post, and it was addressed to me, I thought I'd respond. It has now become yet another thread all about piggy.

The end.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume