Tami Pepperman

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Tami Pepperman

Post by Jeffrey »

Despite Tami's ubiquity online, she has only been mentioned once on Quatloos in the Sharon Anzaldi thread:

viewtopic.php?t=9768#p165945
This document, best as I could trace it, gets credited to Tami Pepperman, who has a series of videos on YouTube. It's also credited as making it possible to drive without a driver's license, such as by something called the "Bo & Rocko Show." (This links to a 98 minute YouTube video, which I haven't watched, if I'm honest; just going off the descriptions, here.) What, precisely, it has to do with this case, is not entirely clear. Something to do with her arrest, probably.
Indeed, many of Anzaldi's filings seem to originate from Tami and her website chooseyourside.org:

Notice of Appointment to the Office of Executor
Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure
Ordinance of Estates
etc.

As far as I can tell there's no mention by Tami of Anzaldi's jailing or involvement in her case. Although she refers repeatedly to "clients" she has, it's possible Anzaldi was one of them.

Anyways, Tami popped up on my radar because her co-host on the Bo and Rocko show has been doing appearances on Sovereign Citizen internet radio shows from jail. On these interviews Rocko is particularly evasive about why he was put in jail so I decided to do some digging.

Turns out Rocko's real name is Robert R. Larson, also known as inmate #00564263 in the Wisconsin Department of Corrections. The reason for his current incarceration is that on 09-27-2010, he was found guilty of 3 counts of
948.03(2)(b), or "intentionally causing great bodily harm to a child".

He was released on probation in 2012, however it seems Rocko did not like the terms of probation and he left the state. I'm guessing he did not like the requirement that he " Actively search for employment" or "Cooperate with the Child Support Agency to establish paternity and/or to pay child support".

In 2014 he was caught in Illinois, their YouTube channel has the audio of the arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C9bWN4c36Y

The 2012 to 2014 period of their show seems to suggest they were shopping around for Gurus that would get Rocko out of probation, you can see how well that turned out.

Tami's court records are a bit tougher to find, she's up in Washington which is not a very friendly place to dig.

Unsurprisingly, "Tami Pepperman" is not her real name. It's actually Tamara Erickson.

It seems this is not her first eviction, she was previously evicted in 2013.

http://mikiverselaw.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... andal.html

And there's audio of her calling up the Federal Marshalls to try to avoid the eviction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwghl_pFU3g

There's some audio claiming she filed some federal suits in Northern District of Indiana, which I'm trying to find on PACER. Whole thing is Geographically confusing, Tami starts in Indiana, teams up with Rocko who is in Wisconsin but later runs away to Illinois and then Tami bizarrely runs away to Washington State?