Oregon Malheur Trial

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Oregon Malheur Trial

Post by The Observer »

Surprised she didn't file a lis pendens with the county recorder as well.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Shssh she hasn't seen that on the innerwebs yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Day 11 sort of

Prosecution finished with their witness list and show and tell and rested early afternoon. Trial recessed til Wed 9am.

Nothing particularly exciting again, just boxes and boxes of guns and ammo.

After recess, judge disposed of the usual round of motions, some duplicates of duplicates of duplicates of former denied motions. Apparently to Cox No doesn't mean NO. I think she's filed the same motion now like 5 times.

Wed should begin the side show, assuming they can remember to show up and that their witnesses do as well, so far organization hasn't been one of their long suits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Day 12 sort of

Defense started out not well and late right off the bat.

Started out with a witness who probably shouldn't have been called since she was an expert in nothing and she really had nothing to add to the narrative, and talked much too much having to be silenced several times by the judge.

Called several of the FBI witnesses went over same ground.

Nothing much accomplished today.

CRyan filed a motion that was mostly misspelled, wants a safe that may be attached brought in to court.

More motions received, gone over, and largely dismissed.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I think this Julie lady is legit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Cbx6Oj58A

In her last show she gave a bunch of details of how she brainwashed Ryan, the Bundy-ites living situation, admits she copy pasted Karl Lentz' documents and had Ryan submit them, etc.
notorial dissent

Day 13 sort of

Judge told defendants again that they are not litigating ownership of the Refuge and not ot bring it up again.

Rev Graham Jr testified about talking to the last 4 holdouts.
Banta testified about his imaginary Navy SEALS. Goes on a good bit about Satan. Pretty much admitted everything he was charged with and saying he didn't do anything wrong.

Jury released early in the afternoon so judge could deal with motions. Trial recessed until Mon. Ammo and Sheriff Ward will testify Mon.

Judge denied all but one dismissal motion and reserved opinion on that until gov't can respond, by Mon.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Warning : Fogbow site has been hacked. Check around for info and don't go there until it is OK to do so. Just spent an hour or two panicking and running anti-virus stuff.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Fogbow still hacked, evidently the hackers are adding bells and whistles, on Saturday morning, 11:15 ET.
----
Still hacked early Sunday morning (around 3 am ET). Wish I had the email for someone involved so I could communicate for the straight story.
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I fund this in relation to the hacker and their MO in regard to another site from Jan:

http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/urge ... anoaghost/

seems losing login control could be an issue.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sunday noon ET, FOGBOW now gets 404 error page
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Was the hack retaliation for reporting the trial or unrelated?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Acc to the Obama Birther Conspiracy website, the hacker is traced to AnoaGhost, a pro-Palestinian hacker who is blamed for attacking "hundreds" of websites (supposedly a smattering listed here:
http://www.zone-h.org/archive/notifier=AnoaGhost?zh=2)

So it would appear that the hacking was not related to the Bundys, but maybe to Fogbow antipathy to antisemitism or something else.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/09/fogbow-hacked/
-------

Evidently the hackers attacked not just the website but also the service handling that and several other websites, causing major multiple breakdowns, delaying the repairs.
Fogbow was fixed and up and running on Monday shortly before noon, and now everyone is happy again.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... _big-photo

Gun charges were dropped against Shawna Cox and the defense attorney Mumford shot himself in the foot (figuratively) while questioning the sheriff.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... _big-photo

Meanwhile it appears that Ammon will go on the witness stand to argue his position and bring up Nevada.
notorial dissent

Day 14 sort of.

Sheriff Ward recalled to stand, Mumbles asks him a series of questions that he obviously didn't know or anticipate the answer to as they all pretty much blew up in his face, among them that the Sheriff thought Ammo was a liar, more prone to lying than telling the truth, that Ammo had tried to pressure him in to breaking the law by violating a Federal Court Order, did not go well for him. Ammo was supposed to testify today but Mumbles wasn't ready or at least wasn't really prepared and upset that he might not get to use his super secret evidence with Ammo's testimony. Judge will probably review in the morning and end up excluding most of it since Mumbles is trying to get in evidence about things not on trial and trying to get things in through the back door, probably won't go well for him.

Gun charge against Cox dismissed since the gov't couldn't back up their charge. Other motions mostly denied. One of the defendants(Medenbach) filed ANOTHER motion for dismissal based on his fantasy that the judge's oath of office wasn't according to law and therefore all the charges should be dropped, as if one thing has anything to do with the other. Chief Judge and Appeals Court have both denied that and similar motions so another one shot down.

So tomorrow Ammo may or may not testify depending on how morning motions go.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Following this on Fogbow like a fiend (happen to be on vacation this week), and I am just elated by the people these nutjobs are bringing in to testify!

It's going to get so weird!!!
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
notorial dissent

Tuba Cain wrote:Following this on Fogbow like a fiend (happen to be on vacation this week), and I am just elated by the people these nutjobs are bringing in to testify!

It's going to get so weird!!!
Quite true, this is unintended comedy week, and maybe sink your trial chances in NV in the process. This bunch hasn't a clue about what they are supposed to be doing or defending against. What they want to testify about and get in to has nothing to do with what they are being tried for and most of it will NEVER EVER get before a jury.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Quite true, this is unintended comedy week, and maybe sink your trial chances in NV in the process. This bunch hasn't a clue about what they are supposed to be doing or defending against. What they want to testify about and get in to has nothing to do with what they are being tried for and most of it will NEVER EVER get before a jury.
I really hope that is the case because all I see at the moment is a queue of 50 "witnesses" who are all going to tell the jury how it was all just a protest and Ammon Bundy is lying like he's the lead role in The Usual Suspects. Ammon - not ALL your brothers are in jail, your family haven't ranched in the area since the 1870s, etc. If the prosecution doesn't pull him apart and show he is a two faced liar this case is going to fail.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: If the prosecution doesn't pull him apart and show he is a two faced liar this case is going to fail.
yep, and that's the path I see it on. hope I'm wrong
notorial dissent

Day 15 sort of

The start of the casting call of crazy for the defense. Nothing much of interest or really applicable to the actual trial and some of it actually embarrassing to the defense. Ammo sort of testified and basically started off lying and then kept at it, didn't finish the day, wants to play part of a video the prosecution was denied permission to play. Only testified for a short time, supposed to continue Wed, may or may not since first day did not go at all well in reality. Prosecution gets to cross Ammo on Wed. Long list of people to testify on Wed, may or may not happen. Don't think prosecution was properly notified. Long list of motions denied after testimony, mostly more of the same. More comedy to come.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I heard a report that Ammon started crying on the stand during his testimony. I guess he is just getting warmed up for today's testimony.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff