Oregon Malheur Trial

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Oregon Malheur Trial

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

WARNING AGAIN the fogbow appears to have been hacked or at least have some infection issues.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Courtesy of the currently diseased Fogbow, some new filings from my new favorite Guru, Julie Embry:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3277672 ... -to-Compel

https://www.scribd.com/document/3277672 ... Prohibitio

This third one by Ryan, appears to be referencing OPPT:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3277695 ... o-Warranto
Was not your corporation foreclosed on December Twenty-Fifth, Two thousand Twelve?
It includes Heather's favorite phrase, nunc pro tunc. So yeah, Ryan Bundy is trying OPPT paperwork in court.

Update: I spoke too soon. Ryan literally cites OPPT websites in this filing:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3277672 ... Prohibitio
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Based on the above-cited recent filings, one might think this case was being prosecuted in Colorado.

Otherwise, how could the defendants have become so totally stoned?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Update re. Fogbow: they're moving to new hosts and will be offline from tomorrow morning until... well, apparently that's up in the air.

Hopefully not too long.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A guy named Fabio actually testified for the defense:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... r_home_pop

I think we wait for the verdict now.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I was struck by this part:
During cross-examination by defendant Ryan Bundy and defense lawyer Marcus Mumford, Jones acknowledged that he was armed and accompanied by another agent when he visited with Schrock. Bundy asked if the agent considered it intimidating to show up as a government agent, armed, to interview a defense witness.
Gosh, it's almost like Ryan Bundy is suggesting that needlessly bringing guns to things is, like, intimidating to other people, or something.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If the Amazing Mumbles and CRyan were up, or is it down, to their usual standards, it is fortunate that hanging isn't on the menu. As far as I have been able to determine, the defense witnesses so far have only been of either low comedic or prosecutorial assistance. I would suspect that the jury is by this time more than over the lot of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... _big-photo

I'm guessing jury deliberations will be short.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ryan and Julie have just outdone themselves:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3281069 ... 22-0-30644
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

From what I've read Mumbles was going for the Chewbacca defence.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That whole filing is a masterpiece of stupid, but I especially LOL'ed at this line:
they operate through call warrants, which are like a put or a call/
As anyone with the slightest familiarity with financial trading knows, a call is an option to buy, and a put is an option to sell. So, apparently a buy is like a sell or a buy. You know, for the lien bonds that are securitized from monopolized private civil court judgments, sent to the clearing house, sold as commercial items through an underwriting company with an escrow agent as go-between, and deposited in the Federal Reserve Bank, which is all legal because they have an "NAICS put code number." It's like they ate investopedia.com and threw up.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Jeffrey wrote:Ryan and Julie have just outdone themselves:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3281069 ... 22-0-30644
Serious madness indeed!

:haha:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I want to know two things:

1) who is smuggling the hallucinogens into the prison which Ryan had taken before writing this mock-legal bilge water?

2) where can I get some?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

1 - the Illuminati

2 - look in your official emergency survival kit
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I would be seriously shocked if CRyan understood one word in eight of that gibberish. He's a good follower, and Julie says file this and he does. His "paralegal"/"helper", Julie, is the one responsible for most if not all of it and she has been busy stealing from the likes of Winny Shout and other notable sovcit intellects. From all evidence I have seen CRyan and Ammo are barely more than literate, and I'm not sure either of them could string a coherent sentence together unaided.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

OK, maybe this is a dumb question, but: why does the court have to tolerate this? If this Julie isn't a lawyer, what right does she have to waste the court's time with such stupid dreck? That document alone should be grounds for contempt of court. I know about McKenzie friends from the UK forum, but I didn't know such a thing existed in the US. I thought your representation had to be an properly admitted lawyer.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:That whole filing is a masterpiece of stupid, but I especially LOL'ed at this line:
they operate through call warrants, which are like a put or a call/
As anyone with the slightest familiarity with financial trading knows, a call is an option to buy, and a put is an option to sell. So, apparently a buy is like a sell or a buy. You know, for the lien bonds that are securitized from monopolized private civil court judgments, sent to the clearing house, sold as commercial items through an underwriting company with an escrow agent as go-between, and deposited in the Federal Reserve Bank, which is all legal because they have an "NAICS put code number." It's like they ate investopedia.com and threw up.
I think reading that pretty much undid about half my my PhD in Economics. I may need to go all the way back to Wealth of Nations now...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TheNewSaint wrote:OK, maybe this is a dumb question, but: why does the court have to tolerate this? If this Julie isn't a lawyer, what right does she have to waste the court's time with such stupid dreck? That document alone should be grounds for contempt of court. I know about McKenzie friends from the UK forum, but I didn't know such a thing existed in the US. I thought your representation had to be an properly admitted lawyer.
Pro se litigants, especially in criminal cases are often granted extreme latitude, in part because nothing in these kinds of filings has any bearing on the outcome of the case and most judges today simply ignore them or minimally address them as meaningless. Some will take the time to actually comment on them and/order them stricken from the record but by and large, they're harmless.

And of course, for those with PACER accounts, they can be entertaining. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Pro se litigants, especially in criminal cases are often granted extreme latitude, in part because nothing in these kinds of filings has any bearing on the outcome of the case and most judges today simply ignore them or minimally address them as meaningless. Some will take the time to actually comment on them and/order them stricken from the record but by and large, they're harmless.

And of course, for those with PACER accounts, they can be entertaining. :roll:
Good to know. Thanks.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote:1 - the Illuminati

2 - look in your official emergency survival kit
I'm going to raise hell at Illuminati HQ Boston during our next bacchanal festival. I should have enough seniority to get the best in mind-altering substances for my emergency survival kit.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools