Traffic Stop-a-palooza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Quartermass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Traffic Stop-a-palooza

Post by Quartermass »

Well here's a fun little compilation. Put up by Zero Hedge but could just as easily go on Fail Blog...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

I swear these people travel me crazy.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Traffic Stop-a-palooza

Post by arayder »

Quartermass wrote:Well here's a fun little compilation. Put up by Zero Hedge but could just as easily go on Fail Blog...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

I swear these people travel me crazy.
The whole freeman/sovcit thing is an exercise is group self-delusion.

The members of the subculture endlessly putz around on the internet convincing themselves that the law they have invented is real.

The Youtubes of freemen/sovcits hassling cops at traffic stops, cussing bailiffs at evictions or sassin' judges are attempts to get street cred by getting on the record as one of the faithful fighting the fight.

Their usual method of operation is to claim victory based on the authority figure's failure to do something the freeman/sovcit correct way. These hopeless folks have gone as far as to deny a cop's authority because he didn't have his hat on (said to be out of uniform) and claim that judges calling recesses during their hearings or trials have abandoned the court, thus freeing them.

Anybody who thinks this is the way to freedom and prosperity needs to sample the lives of the of a few of the movement's gurus: Eldon Warman is reduced to insanity. Dean clifford is in the big house. Robert Menard is on the run from the law and reduced to irrelevancy. The disillusioned Brian Alexander is struggling to get back on his financial feet. Ed Belanger is missing, probably homeless. Tom Crawford, once a home owner, has a roof over his head only because his mother-in-law died and he got her house. Allan Boisjoli is on the hook for a paper terrorism charge.

The really sad, pathetic thing is that these gurus didn't think any of this up. They simply stole the political belief systems of anarcho-libertarians and put them up for sale as reality in the early 2000's.

----------
Dope Clock: It has been 49 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It is ironic that freemen endlessly videoing their traffic stops have helped to fuel a portion of the public's disbelief of police violence.

Rather than going out to find and film police truly engaged in the violent abuse of the public, these freeman nitwits have filmed police officers calmly going about their daily duties. While these freeman pretend they are being abused, their video record of cops behaving well have made the public less likely to accept the reality of police violence.

After seeing countless videos of police officers patiently dealing with obnoxious freemen the public is more likely to dismiss allogations of police violence saying, "I don't think the cops act like that. I've seen them calmly deal with some real ass*****s".

The finally irony is that the folks freemen derisively call "steeple" are the ones who, using their cell phones, caught the police abusing their authority. All this happened while freemen filmed and posted their hopelessly self aggrandizing, pointless, youtube.

Way to go, freemen!

-------------
Dope Clock: It has been 50 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder wrote:The really sad, pathetic thing is that these gurus didn't think any of this up. They simply stole the political belief systems of anarcho-libertarians and put them up for sale as reality in the early 2000's.
I think the anarcho-libertarians (and I believe, there are still a few around) should take exception to this. They might do a better job of "taking exception" than the authorities.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
arayder wrote:The really sad, pathetic thing is that these gurus didn't think any of this up. They simply stole the political belief systems of anarcho-libertarians and put them up for sale as reality in the early 2000's.
I think the anarcho-libertarians (and I believe, there are still a few around) should take exception to this. They might do a better job of "taking exception" than the authorities.
Right you are. I should have said that freeman have stolen a good portion of the belief systems of anarcho-libertarians.

Most anarcho-libertarians don't pretend that the law isn't what it is. They just say it all needs to go in the trash bin.