The Alabama "Baby Holm" Case

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Alabama "Baby Holm" Case

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Last night, in an interview with Kent Hovind, Rudy Davis (aka LoneStar1776) announced that Brady Byrum is apparently still involved in the Baby Holm case, and my experience continues to be the parents and promoters don't want to admit to it or even talk about it.

See:

http://kehvrlb.com/rudy-davis-brady-byr ... -holm-case'

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Al Thompson, convicted felon, continues his efforts to revitalize his celebrity among the sovcit/patriot movement with a publication today presenting his false narrative regarding the Holm case.

Maybe ol' Al will be the catalyst for bringing the sovcits/patriots to Alabama to make the Holm case the Bundy/Malheur Event of 2017.

http://verydumbgovernment.blogspot.com/ ... art-2.html

(excerpt)

"The child must be returned to his mother now

The Sheriff of Calhoun county, Matthew Wade,
where the baby was kidnapped can stop this
whole fiasco.

(embedded link: http://www.calcoso.org/ )

As the lead 'law enforcement' officer in that county,
he can simply order the baby to be returned to his
mother and father."

- Al Thompson
- January 24, 2017

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Paths of the Sea

Paths of the Sea

It was also noticed that John Lamb took some time out of his reporting on the Bundy case to plug the false narrative Mr. Holm and his people are promoting.

See:

https://www.facebook.com/john.lamb.1612 ... =2&theater

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paths of the Sea

Looks like someone doesn't like what is going on with the "Understanding The Baby Holm Case" group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqqPxAOYUw
Paths of the Sea

---

Bwahahahahahahaha!

After the 19:55 mark, as indicated by the time-marked link below, he even mentions the "Understanding The Baby Holm Case" Facebook group and me by name. Earlier, around the 5:50 mark he talks about the Holm case.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

https://youtu.be/5xd8T2CltMc?t=19m55s

------------------------------------------------------
Paths of the Sea

FYI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425578 ... 096359448/
(Membership required to access posts.)

Date: March 22, 2017
Time: 11:05 AM MT

I think it's time to talk higher education, fake lawyers, and scammers exploiting cps stories for financial gain, all the while promoting the sovcit theology.

Its very relevant to Holm.

Higher education: To become a licensed bar attorney, you must go to college for the study of law specifically and ultimately pass a bar examination before representing clients.

Of the Holm team, Danielle is well educated but has no education in the field of law. Holm does not speak of his education, but he too is not an attorney, and as evidenced by his own statements does not trust lawyers.

So exactly where and when did the Holm team acquire the knowledge to file a federal suit, complete with the lingo used by the judicial system?

Fake Lawyers:. In today's world everyone is a Google lawyer!

Truth is most folks understand their basic rights, the basic law, but have no real clue how that translates into court proceedings.

What does a person, like Holm, who distrusts lawyers do?

You hire a fake attorney!
The internet is full of them.

Some specialize in criminal stuff, some in civil suff and some CPS matters.

Most are self declared experts who at some point had adverse contact with an authority that did not go their way.

Many are active in the sovereign citizen movement, some advocate that government is the enemy, some are extremists, many require payment in cash, in exchange they will advise you on how to beat the system, and then send you sample filings to adjust to your state.

A number actually specialize, like in CPS cases. Some have networks of causes they support, and those networks guarantee the continuance of clients.

Rarely does interaction with fake lawyers pay off.

Most hate the IRS.
Many have horrific reviews on internet sites like Rip-Off.

In addition to clients paying, most solicit private donations to support all they are doing to educate the unknowing.

Some teach how to defy the system.
Some are versed in Indian law.

Some go so far as to recruit people with cps cases active, which then can be exploited to promote their particular cause platform.

Thanks to Robert Baty, we've met a few, the likes of Brady Byum, Rudy Davis, Kent Hovnd.

I'd like to introduce their acquaintance.

Luis Ewing
Luis Anthony Ewing

Mr. Ewing is a fake attorney. He is a supporter of Holm, Schwab, Saylor, and just yesterday became acquainted with Daria Vredenburg, the 18 year old just featured on Schwab's site.

He likewise is acquainted with Sherrie Saunders of Medical Kidnap, Erin Davis (Rudy), Jan Witt, Palmina PalmWilson, SovAmer, and Sara Verner, some of which have been highly critical of this site and Robert Baty!

Is it possible that Holm obtained his Federal filing papers from Luis Ewing and Brady Byrum was indeed the meddler, otherwise the go between?

Is it possible that the likes of Holm, Schwab, Saylor others are answering the call of recruitment to showcase cps in a negative light, as a means to promote their rhetoric? Is money or services exchanging hands? Is Luis Ewing the 'who Holm does not want us to know about?

I know, I'm crazy!

It's all pure coincidence that this has all came together at the same time in Cleburne county Alabama!

With the same actors.
Doubtful.

(Liz's graphics omitted.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Paths of the Sea

The secret 25-page letter, alleged to be the creation of Brady Byrum, used by Mr. Holm and Danielle has now surfaced.

The source is Brooke Nicole Culler, an Orgeon attorney whose brother got her involved on the Holm side of the case. She reports she tried to help them, as other attorneys, but Mr. Holm and Danielle would have none of what "real" attorneys were advising them.

I don't know how to share the document here, but a "file" with the document is posted in the group thread at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425578 ... 998673191/

Maybe if anyone here is interested in such things, they will figure out how to access and post the document and possibly opine about it.

Folks into FaceBook can easily join that group and access the file through the thread where it is posted.

Regarding Brady Byrum's secret involvement in the Baby Holm case, here's a link to an accessible public article about that:

http://kehvrlb.com/kents-brady-byrum-me ... -holm-case

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Here's a link to an article that has just been posted regarding that Brady Byrum/Baby Holm letter.

It includes a clickable link that should bring up the letter for those who don't do FaceBook or want to join the group previously referenced or haven't found the following link elsewhere where it is starting to show up.

http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-long ... ion-letter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

A skim though that "letter" and they are lucky the courts don't take the approach applied to that guy in Germany or Austria in regard to his driving licence - if you spout all this SovCit crap we can not be convinced that you are sane enough to have a driving licence. In this case, if you come out will all this crap we can not be convinced that you are sane enough to raise a child.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Paths of the Sea

Mr. Holm challenges the Attorney General in this YouTube broadcast dated April 13, 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s731qJU_XO4

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There was a case in Canada where the court essentially said if you're a sovereign citizen you're unfit to be a parent. I can't remember it though.
Paths of the Sea

C. Clarke Holm - Sovereign Citizen!

See: http://kehvrlb.com/c-clarke-holm-sovereign-citizen
Paths of the Sea

C. Clarke Holm performs his sovcit act during child support hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE3vhyWbnzo
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Paths of the Sea wrote:C. Clarke Holm performs his sovcit act during child support hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE3vhyWbnzo
"I listened to bull crap artists like Marc Stevens and all I got was my baby taken away."

You'd think you'd get immune to the stupidity after a while and in many ways you do. But a young couple, their lives ahead of them and with a new born baby but deep enough down the rabbit hole to not realize that the rabbit hole is why no rational person will give them their kid back, it's heart wrenching.

Millennia of evolutionary instinct, not only to procreate but to defend your progeny all swept away by sovcit mythology and the dark irony being that it also blinds the parents as to who is to blame for it all. Robert's link makes it clear that the mother is fully on board with the bull crap, it would be hard for Alabama DHS to find a worse home environment for Baby Holm to grow up in (even assuming his birth parents actually do have a home now).

I point fingers at Marc Stevens not because I know he is the guru Clarke Holm is following but just because Clarke parrots a near note perfect "what evidence or facts do you have to prove those laws apply to me" pitch a few dozen times in that recording. Loosely speaking that hearing sounds like it was to determine if the Holm family had sufficient income to support a child or perhaps if they qualified for public support* and even if they did that isn't a reason to deny them custody of their child. But the whole Marc Stevens "20 questions" game is doing the exact opposite of bringing their baby back.

Stevens is a smug smarmy grifting bastard profiting from the pain he inflicts on the people gullible enough to believe him about anything. Even if he has had no contact with Mr. and Mrs. Holm his teaching and the Holm's stupidity in believing them are 90+% of the reason the only way they will see their child will be supervised visits.

* Edit to add, it seems the hearing was to see if C. Clarke could be compelled to pay child support.

(Very late edit to correct spelling.)
Last edited by GlimDropper on Mon May 22, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like another Mark Stevens "win" to me, just another in a long string of "wins" if you define "wins" as utter and complete failures, that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote:Sounds like another Mark Stevens "win" to me, just another in a long string of "wins" if you define "wins" as utter and complete failures, that is.
That is the usual SovCit definition.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Sounds like another Mark Stevens "win" to me, just another in a long string of "wins" if you define "wins" as utter and complete failures, that is.
That is the usual SovCit definition.
Pretty much my experience of it. That's what you get when you buy remaindered dictionaries.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

GlimDropper wrote:
I point fingers at Mark Stevens not because I know he is the guru Clarke Holm is following but just because Clarke parrots a near note perfect "what evidence or facts do you have to prove those laws apply to me" pitch a few dozen times in that recording.
If someone accosted Mark Stevens on the street and kicked the crap out of him would Stevens wholeheartedly agree that a valid defence to any subsequent charges faced by the perpetrator is "What evidence or facts do you have to prove those laws that prohibit me from attacking Stevens apply to me?" Or would we see something else?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Since Stevens is a liar and a hypocrite that pretty well answers the question.