The Alabama "Baby Holm" Case

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: The Alabama "Baby Holm" Case

Post by wserra »

That's Marc Stevens, guys. It's not nice to confuse Mother Google.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Thank you for the correction kind Sir. I've edited the post accordingly.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

GlimDropper wrote:
Even if he (Marc Stevens) has had no contact with Mr. and Mrs. Holm
his teaching and the Holm's stupidity in believing them are 90+% of
the reason the only way they will see their child will be supervised
visits.
For those unawares, my interest in the Holm arose after hearing of Brady Byrum's secret handling of the matter on behalf of the Holms.

Eventually, that secret "25-page" letter Byrum crafter and the Holms sent around to just about every state employee became public at:

http://kehvrlb.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... tter-1.pdf

A lot of folks like Byrum appear to have had their hand in the pie and may be courting the Holms for patronage.

Luis Ewing has recently posted to their FaceBook pages.
Ken Scott is posturing for influence.
Al Thompson has been active for quite awhile.

Yes, as you might imagine, there is competition with competing forces trying to decide which "magic words" might work and whether or not and how much it might cost the Holms.

Tomorrow is the big day back in court for the Holms when there is supposed to be some action to actually resolve the dependency matter which appears to have been delayed by the Holm antics and various judges recusing themselves.

Maybe they will continue their sovcit act again; though it looks like the proceedings will be closed given the nature of the case.

Maybe Mr. Holm will secretly record again.
Maybe not.

Thanks for the analysis, Glim.
I would there was more interest.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!

P.S. - Oh yes, it has been noted by others that the most common claim of sovcits is that they are not sovcits and the Holm parents in the last couple of days on their FaceBook pages, in light of those recent sovcit antics (Mr. Holm recently pulled the same sort of stunts in traffic court recently after he got a ticket for speeding around Heflin, AL), have been repeatedly trying to claim they are not sovcit and their people are joining them in denying it.

---------------------------
Paths of the Sea

Today it is being reported that Mr. Holm, via his FaceBook page is reporting that he will file the following document at his hearing tomorrow that is reportedly to resolve the dependency issue in the custody case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq_lV ... h4Z2M/view

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Paths of the Sea wrote:Today it is being reported that Mr. Holm, via his FaceBook page is reporting that he will file the following document at his hearing tomorrow that is reportedly to resolve the dependency issue in the custody case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq_lV ... h4Z2M/view
Well, it looks like he might have actually filed that document a couple of days ago in preparation for his performance tomorrow.

We'll see.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Very standard off the shelf boilerplate sovcit argelbargle wasting a great deal of paper and a great number of electrons and signifying NOTHING. Of no more significance than the last piece of nonsense they filed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote:Very standard off the shelf boilerplate sovcit argelbargle wasting a great deal of paper and a great number of electrons and signifying NOTHING. Of no more significance than the last piece of nonsense they filed.
Obviously internet copypasta. The first half is all Illinois law; the last part is all Wisconsin law. It was filed in an Alabama court.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Paths of the Sea

Yes, Mr. Holm did record the dependency hearing today, and posted it to his YouTube channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSDWsuikW8

Did his antics do him any good?

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Very standard off the shelf boilerplate sovcit argelbargle wasting a great deal of paper and a great number of electrons and signifying NOTHING. Of no more significance than the last piece of nonsense they filed.
Obviously internet copypasta. The first half is all Illinois law; the last part is all Wisconsin law. It was filed in an Alabama court.
In all due fairness I am sure it would have worked equally well in Wis or Ill. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Yes, Mr. Holm did record the dependency hearing today, and posted it to his YouTube channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSDWsuikW8

Did his antics do him any good?

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
The sound level is appallingly low but I like the judge.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

And from bad to seemingly worse (except perhaps for baby Holm). This was posted on Christian Holm's facebook page:
I just got off the phone with Christian Holm. They are beginning a unique journey across the US after exhausting they ways of man and the corrupt court system. We will be together in prayer and petition in front of the White House . Article coming shortly.

And once people see what they are doing, I want you to know we support them 100% and people need to look at those documentation. It is time to go outside man's corrupt box.

https://www.facebook.com/schwabstrong/p ... nref=story
From what I've been able to piece together Christian and his wife have left Alabama and are proceeding to DC, perhaps by boat. Chatter from various supporters seem to indicate that they expect to arrive in DC in about a month. Unconfirmed speculation has it that Christian's wife may again be pregnant. I assume if that is the case it may be more evident by the time they arrive to petition the current resident of the White House.

I understand that Christian has a pending court date on a traffic ticket of some sort, the bench warrant he'd earn for failing to appear coupled with them no longer visiting baby Holm will make it easier of Alabama DHR to make a permanent placement for the child. I hope its with a stable, loving and supportive family.

This is a link to the article promised in the quote I pulled from facebook.
notorial dissent

By boat!!!!! Seriously!!!! What is this the 1840's redux????

I take it that is it safe to assume that AL authorities/courts told them NWIH are they getting that child back EVAH!!!!

So they are going, BY BOAT, to DC to petition the head of a gov't they do not recognize to do something really not within that gov't power? :brickwall:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And don't they realize that by traveling by boat to DC, they will be putting themselves straight under jurisdiction of admiralty law? This will be like shooting fish in a barrel.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Paths of the Sea

A few things possibly worth mentioning.

The Holms have been supported extensively by Susan Cobb and her husband Robin. They even most recently were in Heflin, AL "protesting" with their recreational vehicle as the main prop, and the Holms often accompanied them in the effort.

The Cobbs are the ones supposedly with the boat and it is the Cobbs who announced plans to go back to Florida, get their boat, sell their camper, an sail to D.C. in time to assist the Holms who will be assisting Raymond Schwab, a Kansas anti-child welfare agency/employee sort who hails from Colorado where he exploits the legal pot and blah, blah, blah (Schwab is a celebrity, of sorts, in his own right and his joining with the Holms to promote their causes).

Mr. Holm was in traffic court recently over a speeding ticket and put on his sovcit show and, as a result, had a trial scheduled. Someone posted it was in June, but I think the trial date is actually in July.

The Holms, via Schwab, announced they would be walking to D.C.

I doubt they will walk far.

They were promoted as having walked a lot further than they did in getting to Heflin, AL.

Who knows what they are up to or how this will play out.

Danielle Holm has been appearing to sport a "baby bump" in recent pictures.
Maybe she is.
Maybe not.

Maybe the show is over in Heflin, AL.
Maybe not.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent

If there was EVER any question about this pair's mental fitness and thought processes, this latest stunt or threat at a stunt pretty well puts paid to it.

So I can assume from all this that AL has permanently severed any and all parental rights to Baby Holm???
Paths of the Sea

notorial dissent wrote:
So I can assume from all this that AL has permanently severed any
and all parental rights to Baby Holm???

[/color][/b]
The story has yet to play out.

Parental rights remain, legally, in place as far as I can tell.

Susan Cobb reported most recently that the couple has set about on their walk to D.C. and are doing well and planning to separate themselves from all modern communications soon. Well, they certainly have worked hard to separate themselves from the child, and as many believe, that is a good thing for the child.

No clear indication as to what, if anything, they told Alabama DHR about their plans or what has become of their car.

While the time was reduced recently, due to their antics, the parents were still were entitled to visitation with the child; supervised, with armed security.

As I understand it, termination of parental rights can be expedited where the parents have been uncooperative and it appears the Holm parents have been uncooperative from the beginning despite DHR attempts to work with them.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Some with FaceBook accounts might be interested in some of the latest from the related Schwab case.

Here's a link to a recent post on Schwab's page reflective of how he and his people are going after the people involved on the government side of his case; consider the comments as well as the opening post.

https://www.facebook.com/schwabstrong/p ... 8542752792

Schwab is the guy the Holms allegedly are walking to D.C. to join forces with.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Theo, Kent's former employee, has broadcast another secret recording in his campaign against Kent.

In this recording, starting around the 6:10 mark as indicated by the time marked link below, Kent talks about Brady's involvement in the Baby Holm case and comments about Brady are scattered about during the remainder of the broadcast.

FYI, here's the link to the video:
https://youtu.be/lfB6_ySWkQQ?t=6m10s

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Walter Allen Thompson, yes that Thompson, posted his latest promotion in the Baby Holm case at:

http://verydumbgovernment.blogspot.com/ ... art-8.html

To some it is troubling because he "outs" numerous people who have been involved on the Government side; effectively targeting them for who knows what kind of mischief.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Walter Allen Thompson, yes that Thompson...
I assume you mean that this is the same Walter Allen Thompson who owned an aviation and flight bag manufacturing business called Cencal. I assume you mean that this is the same Walter Allen Thompson who was convicted of two counts of knowingly filing false claims against the Federal government, ten counts of willful failure to collect and pay Federal payroll taxes on his employees, and one count of willfully filing a false Federal income tax return. I assume you mean this is the same Walter Allen Thompson who refused to file Form 941 tax returns, and who did not provide his employees with Form W-2 reports.

I assume you mean this is the same Walter Allen Thompson who was sentenced to six years in prison, and who was inmate number 15089-097 in the Federal Bureau of Prisons system -- the one who was released on February 8, 2010.

I assume you mean this is the same Walter Allen Thompson who was allegedly assisted -- sadly -- by a former IRS Special Agent and CPA by the name of Joseph Banister, who lost his CPA license and his right to practice before the IRS because of his own tax protester activity, and who knew better, or should have known better. This would be the same Banister who lost his own U.S. Tax Court cases in 2008 and 2015.

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet