Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean
- Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
- Posts: 2827
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
- Location: Quatloos Immigration Control
Paudert, who gets mentioned and quoted, is, I think, the ex-chief of the town where Jerry Kane and his son murdered two cops, one of which was Paudert's son.
- Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am
‘Y’all can’t do nothing to me,’ accused cop killer tells judge, using ‘sovereign citizens’ defense
read it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 01823f369c
um, yes they can.
- A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
- Posts: 11037
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm
- Further Moderator
- Posts: 6653
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
- Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith
notorial dissent wrote:Um, you mean, yes they did.
And an important and meaningful clarification.
"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 0 guests