Meet mike grube.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Meet mike grube.

Post by bmxninja357 »

It got a lot worse at the Flagler County jail, where Grube, 30, declared himself a “sovereign citizen,” refused to cooperate with the booking process, demolished some property, blocked the surveillance camera in his holding cell, and ended up getting pepper-sprayed, forcibly extracted from his cell in front of Sheriff Rick Staly, and strapped in the jail’s restraining chair for a few hours before noon today. By 2 p.m., he’d relented and allowed his fingerprints to be taken and the booking process to be completed, though he’d copped an additional charge of criminal mischief.
https://flaglerlive.com/107786/michael- ... n-citizen/

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Meet mike grube.

Post by The Observer »

By 2 p.m., he’d relented and allowed his fingerprints to be taken and the booking process to be completed...
I am not sure how these sovruns expect to win when they make mistakes like this and give into the system. At that point they have completely messed up the argle bargle and have put themselves forever under control of this corrupt and evil gubmint.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:I am not sure how these sovruns expect to win when they make mistakes like this and give into the system. At that point they have completely messed up the argle bargle and have put themselves forever under control of this corrupt and evil gubmint.
But, I bet his momma is proud.

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What a great win. He clearly didn't pay 100% attention when filling out his tedious template letters.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????