Spotter's Notes

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Spotter's Notes

Post by morrand »

There is so little new to report recently that you'd be forgiven for thinking that sovcit activity in the US was pretty much extinct. Not so, of course. While we're waiting around for the next big thing to be discovered, I figured it might be useful to start up an odds-and-ends thread for notes on some of the lagging strands of sovcittery that show up from time to time.

I figured this in part because I actually got my copy of the Chicago Sun-Times this morning, for a change, and for whatever reason, eventually paged through to the classifieds on page 50, where this was lying in wait for me:
Public Notice

I, Robinson, Donald-Eugene, a living man, hereby give Public Notice of my Status as the beneficiary /beneficial owner of the estate a.k.a. "DONALD EUGENE ROBINSON" and all res/corpus / property titled in said name. Said estate was organized under the laws of The State of Kansas, was established on May 23, 1944 in Iola, Kansas and has a birth record certificate number of 1 9476. Anyone wishing to assert a claim, right, title or interest in said estate must send it along with certified evidence supporting same via mail to 1814 County Road 5710 Devine, Texas or email to [redacted] no later than thirty-five days from 1st day of running of ad. My claim and supporting affidavits are on public record for inspection at Lamar County Georgia, Superior Record Recorded January 3, 2017 at BPA Book 68, pages 402.

6/22, 6/29, 7/6/17 #1030393
This notice, of course, seems to be very well-traveled, touching by my count four jurisdictions (in Kansas, Texas, Georgia, and published in Illinois). So, something is up here, though whether it is a 74-year-old man being suckered in the twilight of an old birth bond scheme, or rising early to catch the first rays of a new one, I can't say yet. If it is new, with any luck, having notes like this will help in tracking it more positively.
---
Morrand
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Spotter's Notes

Post by eric »

I've picked up more than a few of these in Canada, specifically BC and Alberta using exactly the same template. Generally they can be associated with followers of Bernard Yankson here in Alberta and the Platinum Party in BC.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597&p=241328&hili ... um#p240343
I haven't had time to research it fully but I've found a few associates of this reasonably local to me guy posting these exact same notices:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.1204627
BTW, he was just found guilty again on the same scam and is awaiting sentencing - they're talking real jail time now.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I saw one in Boston, earlier this year.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's been floating around for at least the last four years that I can remember, it doesn't seem to have too many adherents though. It is just basically a variation on the strawman name hooey with the addition of them claiming to be the executor of the strawman estate, it shows up in court filings from time to time with the expected success. Nothing new or original or even really innovative. Yankson seems to be the primary Canadian peddler, haven't been able to tie it to any one particular person in the US so far.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.