What can't Florida Man do besides pay beer tab?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

What can't Florida Man do besides pay beer tab?

Post by rogfulton »

Kevin Conklin has announced he is a sovereign citizen after being arrested and injuring an officer.

Mug shot may help explain things.

Editted to add link to prior shenanigans.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: What can't Florida Man do besides pay beer tab?

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds to me like The Villages had a serious crime problem in 2014, maybe they helped it some by encouraging him to leave - IMMEDIATELY. I would say he has more than a bit of a drinking problem to begin with, but I question any bartender who would give someone who came in looking like that a tab to begin with, I also question them serving him since he was probably loaded at the time as well. Does not sound like a pleasant person in any event.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Villages is a planned retirement community. At 54, this guy would be the city's youngest resident. In God's Waiting Room, this is youthful shenanigans.

Also, when the police said they entered "Margarita Republic", I wasn't sure if that was the name of the bar or the micronation Conklin declared for himself.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's FL, that pretty much explains it all, after all where else could you find a felon who manages to shoot himself in the crotch, total details of damage thankfully undisclosed, by sitting on a gun in his car. With any luck at all he ended his sex life, and will get to go back to jail in the bargain as a felon in possession. I mean FL. :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The older mugshot reminds me right away of the guy from the New Orleans JFK conspiracy, David Ferrie.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:The older mugshot reminds me right away of the guy from the New Orleans JFK conspiracy, David Ferrie.
Egads, Gregg, why do you insist on frightening me so? :shock:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dok! How ya been? It's been a while.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I was trying to shake you outta the shadows... seems like it worked.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote:Dok! How ya been? It's been a while.
I've been good - just lurking from time to time. How you been?
Gregg wrote:I was trying to shake you outta the shadows... seems like it worked.
It did, indeed. Gawd, what a mug!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros