Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

More or less a standard rehashing of the access your secret account formula, but the fellow is just about flooding You tube (mad theories division) with posts at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpp4noPSjQ

It seems he owes $23,000 on a car loan and is trying all sorts of non money to pay it off.
There are so many videos (of his talking face) that it is both tedious and confusing to try to follow them but the one above is typical, later ones document his struggle to get Wells Fargo to agree to not being paid. When the repo man came round he apparently ran out and told him "I'm gonne get my piece" and the tow truck drove away.
Recently he has upped the offering to one or more posts a day, all promoting ways of drawing on your secret account with the Federal Reserve Bank using your social security number, which amounts to no more really than using genuine bank routing numbers and random account numbers to try to withdraw funds.

Which, oddly enough, get reversed.

As usual there is a really depressingly large number of positive comments for his nonsense.

As far as I can see, the Intellectual Freedom Movement is just him and possibly a woman.
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plLQEWhPQMg

If you cannor be bothered , the FRB announces this is all nonsense which is interpreted as a victory of sorts in the usual woo-ish terms.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

I have seen this guys videos, and have to wonder if even he believes all this crap. Now a days on Youtube, with enough subscribers, views, etc one can actually make a small income without ever leaving their house, could that be what this guy is actually up to?
Siegfried Shrink

I assume this is the case. I have no idea how getting money from You tube works but I'd imagine you'd need more than a few thousand views to do it.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Spreading to Reddit, too. Had a conversation with a guy on r/conspiracy who claims this has worked to pay off his T-Mobile bill, in that the "payment" hasn't been reversed since he tried it a week ago. (Other "payments" he's made have been reversed, apparently.)

The lag in between automatic acceptance of the "payment" and the payee's discovery that it's fake is going to contribute to the spread of this one. Lots of people posting about how well it works, and mostly on YouTube (so far) where the conversations are fragmented enough that people don't see the followup complaints about reversals.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

One Randall Keith Beane and one Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf have been indicted for crimes related to this scheme. Case 17-cr-00082 in the Eastern District of Tennessee.

Beane apparently tried to buy jumbo CDs from USAA using an electronic transfer; he provided a routing number for the Federal Reserve (real) and an account number at the same institution (fake). USAA actually gave him two CDs, worth about $1.5 million, before they figured out what he was doing.

He took the money and converted about $500k into an "Entara Cornerstone 45B," a 45-foot bus/motorhome. (Check it out online, the thing looks like a stone cold bastard to drive but also extremely sweet on the inside. All the comforts of home, including three TVs.) Said sweet motorhome is now, of course, the subject of some forfeiture allegations.

Tucci-Jarraf, who seems to be the one SovCits are most interested in/supportive of, is charged with one count of money laundering. Based on how the indictment is written, I think they'll add some counts on her soon.

Apparently there was an "identification hearing" today, so I'm guessing she's not cooperating.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gannibal wrote:One Randall Keith Beane and one Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf have been indicted for crimes related to this scheme. Case 17-cr-00082 in the Eastern District of Tennessee.

Beane apparently tried to buy jumbo CDs from USAA using an electronic transfer; he provided a routing number for the Federal Reserve (real) and an account number at the same institution (fake). USAA actually gave him two CDs, worth about $1.5 million, before they figured out what he was doing.

He took the money and converted about $500k into an "Entara Cornerstone 45B," a 45-foot bus/motorhome. (Check it out online, the thing looks like a stone cold bastard to drive but also extremely sweet on the inside. All the comforts of home, including three TVs.) Said sweet motorhome is now, of course, the subject of some forfeiture allegations.

Tucci-Jarraf, who seems to be the one SovCits are most interested in/supportive of, is charged with one count of money laundering. Based on how the indictment is written, I think they'll add some counts on her soon.

Apparently there was an "identification hearing" today, so I'm guessing she's not cooperating.
It's all reported here;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9038&start=1460
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Whoops, thanks!
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

The latest on Harvey Dent aka Harvey Denson...

His original YouTube channel has been shut down, so he set up another channel, "Harvey Dent's Return," which is also slowly being shut down. (He complained this evening that his ability to livestream had been cut.) He's also got his IntellectualFreedomMovement dot com website, which is also being worked on.

Harvey got evicted from his apartment yesterday. Then he went down to a bank (don't know if it was "Wells Fraudo" or some other bank), and deposited a $12,000 check and got $585 back ($85 that was already there, and $500 on the $12K check). I have every expectation that the check is completely bouncy. Today (before he got cut off) he was livestreaming from a hotel bathroom. He's managed to collect a couple thousand dollars from donors on GoFundMe over the last two days.

I suspect Harvey's days of being a free person are numbered, but I could be wrong.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I am still at a loss as to how "Intellectual Freedom" equates to bank fraud, but then I have been told I'm stuck behind the times. :snicker:

I am also still a bit bemused that he was able to go to ANY bank and deposit what was obviously, at least hopefully, a gov't check and get any money out past what he already had on deposit. Unless it was a certified check, which it couldn't have been, they usually put a 10 day hold on something that large, particularly if it isn't local. I just don't see it.

I do think it is time Harvey went to jail though.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He had vistaprint make him checks with a Federal Reserve Bank RTN and his SSAN and wrote himself a check.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is pretty much what I thought he'd done, and that constitutes Federal fraud. Using those RTN's for pretty much anything gets you big time hurt. Couldn't happen to a nicer more deserving guy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, Harvey is going to go to prison, its just a matter of them getting around to destroying his world, which they will.

Gears, justice, grinding, I heard a quote about that somewhere.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

In pity of supposedly being evicted his is gushing admirers have so far go-funded him $5000+ not a bad little scam by itself. The supporters apparently are too dense too see the problem in that their magic money making guru hasn't the money to pay the rent.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

If anyone missed it, this has to be the single most hysterical Harvey Dent video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5weZI0hHac
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I feel obliged to offer some lawyerly insight to the video linked in the message immediately above, wherein Dent (or somebody) tries to fast-talk a car salesman into accepting a promissory note for $51G in exchange for a car - without obtaining any more data about the purchaser.

A promissory note pays absolutely nothing, it conveys no money in itself. It acknowledges the existence of a debt. In essence, it is an IOU, it merely promises a cash payment at some future date. As such, it is worth only as much as the maker's promises are worth (also, intervening and unforeseen events, like the promiser's death or imprisonment could occur). So, yes, it does matter to get some more data about the purchaser. Without that data, when the promissory note comes due this promiser may be nowhere to be found and the salesman may have no solid information about how to track him down.

This guy claims that the promissory note is "like cash" - No, because it cannot be imposed on anybody - it is accepted, by the car salesman and anyone else, only by their consent. He also claims that the car salesman seems to have no choice about accepting the promissory note - Very wrong, it is accepted only by consent and specific to the parties involved (the salesman could accept promissory notes from the city's millionaire, still does not have to accept one from this shady stranger). Considering this fast-talker is fibbing about the nature of his promissory note, and doesn't want the salesman to have any more information about him, I wouldn't touch his promissory note with your boat oar. In fact, the UCC § 2-511(2) explicitly gives him authority to reject the promissory note (also checks, money orders, other odd pieces of paper, purported gems, etc.) and insist on cash payment.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

fortinbras wrote:I feel obliged to offer some lawyerly insight to the video linked in the message immediately above, wherein Dent (or somebody) tries to fast-talk a car salesman into accepting a promissory note for $51G in exchange for a car - without obtaining any more data about the purchaser.
For that matter, the car salesman is only obligated to accept cash once a deal is made. The sign specifying the price of the car is (to paraphrase a legal text) neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

That was definitely Harvey Dent, he had a longer version on his now closed youtube, it continued with phone calls to Nlissan corporate and complaining about the dealership operating "dishonorably" and assorted blather.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dick Dastardly wrote:That was definitely Harvey Dent, he had a longer version on his now closed youtube, it continued with phone calls to Nlissan corporate and complaining about the dealership operating "dishonorably" and assorted blather.
I've been tracking this loser for about a week. He has 2 new Youtube accounts:

Harvey Dent's Return: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvvRxg ... xoviKkGN2A

Official Harvey Dent: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMk8G ... 0p6LVgcPoQ

Another Youtube channel of note is a former victim of this scammer, Mr. Banks, and this video calling him out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6AjGRcoMRo&t=620s

From what I can gather, this is basically the same decade-old scam of the Birth Certificate number being linked to a "secret bank account", only updated and changed to the Social Security number. That is the only difference.

Yes, there is a Social Security account with your name on it - it is for your OLD AGE PENSION !!! Essentially, people are trying to purchase things using their pension - and it is being reversed, as you can not access that money until you are OLD !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
I've been tracking this loser for about a week. He has 2 new Youtube accounts:

Harvey Dent's Return: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvvRxg ... xoviKkGN2A

Official Harvey Dent: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMk8G ... 0p6LVgcPoQ

Another Youtube channel of note is a former victim of this scammer, Mr. Banks, and this video calling him out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6AjGRcoMRo&t=620s

From what I can gather, this is basically the same decade-old scam of the Birth Certificate number being linked to a "secret bank account", only updated and changed to the Social Security number. That is the only difference.

Yes, there is a Social Security account with your name on it - it is for your OLD AGE PENSION !!! Essentially, people are trying to purchase things using their pension - and it is being reversed, as you can not access that money until you are OLD !!!
Welcome back, WUP.

I watched a few of these Youtubes and a few of the highlighted "next up" ones.

When you read the comments sections the people promoting the theory say the proof that the government has created accounts for each of us and are trading our birth-stocks is found in the statement that the government has created accounts for each of us and are trading our birth-stocks.

It's the logical fallacy of stating ones premise as ones conclusion.

I have to ask what value they think somebody's birth certificate has? Why would anybody pay for one? How do these accounts gain value?

A theorist in one of the Youtubes took a stab at that same question, asked by a commenter, answering that the accounts contain the taxes one pays (I assume that means federal taxes since I can't see the government tallying our state sales and gas taxes).The loony idea is that the accounts have value based on the taxes one has paid and have prospective value based on those yet to be paid.

The rub here is that this would mean our federal taxes get placed in our accounts rather than being allocated to federal programs like the military, social security payments and the like. The troubles with this theory are numerous.

For the theory to work it would have to be that two branches of government and everybody in them are knowingly allowing stock traders to trade in (read: steal) tax dollars meant for general use. For this theory to work stock traders would be pushing for higher taxes to increase their stock values rather than the usual calls for lower taxes and less regulation.

This loony idea makes one suspect the twits touting this theory have trouble with their own finances. Hence the need to access their birth accounts to pay the cable bill.