Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by Dr. Caligari »

RSVPini wrote:I'm new to this site
Welcome to Quatloos. Sorry, no pay, but grog is served on the fo'c'sle at 8 bells.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Thanks for the depressing welcome, Burnaby49. So, I'm pretty much working for nothing, huh? I guess I'm kinda like a volunteer government troll and just donating my time to contribute to the cover up of the Secret Federal Reserve Bank Accounts. I was hoping I would at least get limited access to my own FRB secret account for my efforts.

Oh well.... I guess I owe it to my country. If the government didn't hide all of our money from us, we'd spend it all and then the Russians would come and take over. From now on I will consider myself to be a Patriot Government Troll and find comfort in being an unsung hero. I will continue to stop Harvey and his family from paying all of their bills with FRB money for their own good. They need to learn to work for a living and not live off all of that money we're hiding from them.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sorry, no pay, but grog is served on the fo'c'sle at 8 bells.
Yet another sad, shabby, pathetic lie. I was promised grog too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, welcome aboard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Instead, you got the best, in craft beer, which the Illuminati can provide, and you're complaining about the lack of grog? :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Well, I signed up expecting a pint of grog, a pound of salt beef, and a pound of biscuit daily, with plum duff on Sundays after divisions. How am I supposed to claim Quatloosian medical benefits if you don't feed me a scurvy-causing diet?

I haven't received any prize money, either.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:

I haven't received any prize money, either.
Since there are virtually no rank and file to do actual prize taking and far too many admirals whose ships are aground on their own discarded beef bones, very few actual prizes could be expected anyway.
This may be a good thing since I suspect that Quatloos, not being a national navy and thus not at war with anybody, does not hold Letters of Marque and Reprisal from an actual combatent nation which would authorise privateering, and thus it has no standing to take prizes nor any prize court to adjudge them.

Some of the ranks indicate piracy is rife and since all reasonable people wish to suppress piracy, the only possible warfare seems to be potentially internecine struggles between the piratical and non piratical ranks.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I guess I've finally found my place in cyber-life. I'm an unpaid Patriot Government Troll with absolutely no benefits. Only empty promises. I've been working hard every day since mid-summer 2017 to prevent the FRB from Intellectual Freedom Hackers and then, after being directed here by the one & only Harvey Denson, I found out that the government doesn't pay us or give us snacks or beer for our work.

In other news, has anyone else here discovered this scamming young Steve Martin lookalike? - Well EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

So many scammers, so little time. When I stumbled across this craziness in July, 2017, little did I know the cast of felons, criminals and downright loony individuals that I would come across.

HD, The Crazy Lady aka Laura Fox. Then came Mike O’Brien (real name). From there, gurus hitched their wagons to HD’s brand of craziness. Joseph Neppie Johnson, Jr aka Triple Moor Hand Ra Bey aka Unity Collective, Shavon Lashley aka ExtraordinaryLight 34 aka Lightworker 34, Melvin L Belton aka Money Boy Filmz, TheHailRazor, aka Lorenzo McDonald (he’s got a Moor name he identifies with now Malek.....)
The pop up overnight like mushrooms.

In truth they probably all deserve their own threads, for the stunts they pull.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

RSVPini wrote:
In other news, has anyone else here discovered this scamming young Steve Martin lookalike? - Well EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!.
Ben Slider, he has something of an interesting rap sheet. There must be a special place in hell for debt elimination scammers, stealing money from people already in desperate financial straights. He uses an interesting marketing strategy, he tags his videos with crap like A4V, TDA or ACH but he doesn't really promote those notions, he just uses the current sovcit fad of the day as bait to lure suckers to his worthless services. The man is garbage wrapped in skin.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

RSVPini wrote:I guess I've finally found my place in cyber-life. I'm an unpaid Patriot Government Troll with absolutely no benefits. Only empty promises. I've been working hard every day since mid-summer 2017 to prevent the FRB from Intellectual Freedom Hackers and then, after being directed here by the one & only Harvey Denson, I found out that the government doesn't pay us or give us snacks or beer for our work.

Forensic Contract Audit llc ??? Are there any bears involved?
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Harvey my man, you ain't looking well. I'm not sure if you can believe me but I'm not being condescending. I got my own issues and sometimes I don't do a good job of recognizing when they're getting the better of me, we all do our best to soldier on and usually this is the sort of thing better to come from a friend but dude, ya got some edges fraying.

One point, Quatools is not "protecting" sovcit promoters of color, that's just flat out bull crap. I wont insult your intelligence by telling you what skin tone goes with which sovcit but there is a simple reason (beyond demographics) that most sovcits are white. Pretty much all of the first generation of sovcit leaders were very motivated by the notion that any government that would pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act had so divorced itself from what their idea of what America stood for that there is no way that government could be legitimate. Pert near every argument they came up with for why the government is illegitimate stems from this point so basically every sovcit theory that flows out of your mouth, in it's original form was thought up by people who would have hated you for no other reason than the color of your skin. The black people being stupid enough to fall for sovcit notions phenomena is less than about 20 years old. That being said your list of non white sovcits commented upon here is far from complete.

A thought for you Harvey, if for what ever stupid, venial or flat out evil reason I decided I wanted to "keep black people down" one thing I'd defiantly do is teach them sovcit mythology. After all just look at your quality of life before and after you started buying into that crap. I'm not in favor of the current status quo but if I was in fact trying to defend it feeding people false solutions for changing it would be a suitably devious and depressingly effective way of doing so. I don't question your motives for doing it but that my man is exactly what you are doing. You admit you can't argle bargle your way out of your traffic tickets but do you have the self honesty to admit that the reason it wont work ~just might be~ because sovcit argle bargle is total bull crap? You certainly have ZERO objective evidence that it isn't. Hey, this is where you always tell your viewers to ask people making claims to show them proof, you know, except when the person making claims happens to be you.

Stop huffing on the chem trails dude, they're bad for your head.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

GlimDropper wrote:One point, Quatools is not "protecting" sovcit promoters of color, that's just flat out bull crap.
Pretty insulting for Harvey to play the race card, we have multiple threads about non-white scam artists. Harvey's more general point about "selective" targeting of scams basically boils down to, "we don't have a thread about every single scam on the internet, therefore we're hypocrites".

Using Harvey as an example, his thread was created July 19th because the Federal Reserve nonsense he was spreading became sufficiently conspicuous that the Federal Reserve itself had to say there were no secret accounts. Like Wikipedia there has to be some notability threshhold met or something interesting to justify a thread about a guy. We can't make threads about every single person selling paperwork on YouTube, it's simply impractical and impossible for a couple dozen people on a volunteer basis. On Talkshoe alone there's close to a hundred hours of sovereign radio put out each week, there isn't enough manpower on Quatloos to listen through all of that.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Given the relatively few Quatloos members who actually contribute information rather than opinion or comment what ends up becoming a posting is extremely idiosyncratic, essentially random. Take me as an example. I get all kinds of things I could post, like this idiot;

http://canlii.ca/t/hp9tm

But I generally don't bother. I already spend more of my life than I can justify posting things on Quatloos (ask my wife) and, for whatever entirely personal subjective reasons, Mr. White didn't make the cut. Does that means I'm biased against posting the achievements or losses of white men or just that I couldn't be bothered with this particular Mr. White?

Point is that Quatloos is just an extremely basic, text-only website which doesn't claim to be in any way comprehensive on any area we discuss. We just pursue whatever topic any member at random decides to post. Making accusations of systematic discrimination in the context of Quatloos topics is like complaining of discrimination in the way fifty throws of the dice fall. It's random chance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote: On Talkshoe alone there's close to a hundred hours of sovereign radio put out each week, there isn't enough manpower on Quatloos to listen through all of that.
There also isn't enough willpower, either. I take my hat off to those of us who are brave enough to listen to sovereign radio and figure out whatever it is that they are pushing; but the few times that I've tried it, I last only a few minutes before I have to stop listening.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

On top of what was already said there are some whackos who take up a good deal of our limited time.Take Burnaby with all of the fallout from Paradigm. How many days, not hours, days, did it take you to attend trials, drink beer and writeup all of the threads relating to the creator and counselors of Paradigm? Famspear with his tax evaders, Obs with news from the tax courts,Wes with whatever he can actually manage time to do, all of the UK guys with the UK whackjobs, etc.

Takes a lot of time to do the little that we manage to do and not every screwball can get or deserves that time.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Harvey has so little to talk about these days. That his new topic is to awaken followers about religion. Evidently no one told HD the rules of etiquette and their are certain topics to avoid. Money, politics and religion.

I’m betting some of his far, far, far right, conservatives (so far right they’re deemed crazy), will be especially turned off by this. If you read the comments, the Bible verses are already flowing.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

nancydrew wrote:Harvey has so little to talk about these days. That his new topic is to awaken followers about religion. Evidently no one told HD the rules of etiquette and their are certain topics to avoid. Money, politics and religion.

I’m betting some of his far, far, far right, conservatives (so far right they’re deemed crazy), will be especially turned off by this. If you read the comments, the Bible verses are already flowing.
This sure sounds like the Dunning-Kruger effect in action. Harvey thinks he did such a great job helping people access that free government cash, or so he thinks, that he's off to bring the same skill set to awakening the masses about religion. Never mind that his incredible skill at financial engineering got him unemployed and homeless as a demonstration of his brilliance.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I mean seriously, would you buy a used religion from this clown?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Harvey appears to have moved on from religion and is spiraling downward further. Reading comments from his admirers is usually more entertaining than his videos.

Here is an example:
You are so incredibly bright Harvey. You know you could charge a fee to consult with people about your knowledge without giving legal or accounting or investment or medical advice. You’ll figure it out.
It's funny but it's also scary to know there are so many people that look for guidance in their lives from a man who is homeless, paranoid and hiding from the law.