Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that by this point with even the glacial pace that the FED and the Comptroller are known for moving at, that the fraud buliten has by now gone out to all financial institutions, and depending on how with it their Security, read fraud prevention, depts are they should already be taking steps to block the FED and subsidiary acct numbers on their sort systems, which should block most of the attempts at the source with the RTN's coming back as invalid. I will say now that I don't know why the bogus, made up, RTN's have gotten through, since they used to do a validity check on those numbers as well as they processed them and they would kick out if they didn't pass the test. Maybe laziness or it just got lost in the change over to newer systems by people who couldn't figure out why they would do that extra little test. This is why.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Here is a keen follower to bring the HATJ and Harvey Denson threads together.

This one has not quite got his ducks in a row yet, but it's pretty much as you'd expect.
His latest video shows he is still having troubles with his ducks. His description of why "admiralty law" doesn't always win (when has it ever won?) in a courtroom is because all of the attorneys are busy confusing the judge with reams of irrelevant paper filings and arguments. So apparently its not corrupt judges, just befuddled ones who can't control their courtrooms and just give up and give in to the loudest attorney present.

Burnaby should be interested in this character, however, since he is citing the ServantKing website for some of his "proof." Mr. Jacobs is so impressed with the information that he has encountered there he is going to get rid of everything he owns that has a license requirement and leave the country. He doesn't say where he is going or where he is currently (apparently he is in the US), but let's hope he is heading to Canada.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You Americans hate us, don't you? Probably out of envy.

Don't forget this is a two-way street. We've already returned Glenn Fearn and he's currently busy suing everybody in Texas.

https://www.scribd.com/document/339850568/Complaint

And need I remind you that Alan Boisjoli is also a US citizen?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He is currently in the Bay area, the bank he robbed on YouTube was in Oakland.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Suing Judge Cummings, huh? Good luck to him with that (not that luck would help get that shitshow complaint into court). My dad used to practice in front of Cummings. I can imagine the withering depths of his indifference to silliness like this.

Burnaby49 wrote:You Americans hate us, don't you? Probably out of envy.

Don't forget this is a two-way street. We've already returned Glenn Fearn and he's currently busy suing everybody in Texas.

And need I remind you that Alan Boisjoli is also a US citizen?
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Well, I have just read 60 paragraphs of that and skimmed a couple of hundred more.
Paragraph 36 seems to disclose that the plaintiff believes the US war of independence is not over and Britain still rules the US, so I suggest the Texas court bundles him up and sends him to Britain to pursue his case. British sov-cittery is in dire need of such a legal or lawful scholar.

If I were a judge I'd strike out his claim as having no prospect of success, etc. without leave to amend. As a priest of BAAL under Roman cult control I could do nothing less, but more seriously, would a judge in court have to refute all those paragraphs one by one with reasons? The document describes a state of monomania of clinical proportions.

Would the fact that it is riddled with prima facie nonsense like priests of BAAL, cestque vie trusts, roman cults, etc. be sufficient just dismiss it as rubbish.Otherwise I can see a court wasting days on it.

One point that should endear his case to LEO foot-soldiers is constant reference to low intelligence thugs, which he bases on a case where a police department refused to hire a candidate with a master's degree, presumably for not being stupid enough to qualify as a thug. He did cite a reference but I can't remember and i'm not going back there again.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

As was the case during the WeRe Bank scam the banks, lenders, credit card companies and businesses have been alerted to the "use your fed account to pay the bills" scam.

A few of the early adopters are in trouble, charged with money laundering and fraud.

If this goes the same way WeRe did there are going to be countless letters in which a business, credit card company or bank explains to the gullibles that they can't use their phony fed account to pay the bills. Customer service lines will be busy explaining the same thing to indignant gullibles who call demanding that their accounts be credited.

My guess is that most of these late adopters won't be charged with a crime. Since the ears of the financial world are up regarding this scam it's unlikely many motor homes or expensive cars will be fraudulently acquired. Rather gullibles trying to pay their everyday bills will be told not to try the stunt again and that payment on their power and light or credit card account is still due. I think the real harm will come when a relatively small following of duped gullibles are left facing even bigger piles of unpaid rents, mortgages, utility bills, car payments and the like.
notorial dissent

I suspect what you say is largely true. The later ones will just get slapped down and fined with late fees, lots of late fees, possibly serious late fees, but just fined, since they didn't really get away with anything. Again, depending on what they tried the utility customers may end up getting hit with fees, and then possibly having to put down a sizable cash deposit. The card holders will probably not be so lucky, depending on what they did, I would suspect a good number of them will have their accounts immediately canceled and the reason posted to their credit reports thus sending their ability to get, and possibly keep any further credit. I would also expect that any of the banks directly involved will most likely immediately close the person's accounts as they generally have zero tolerance for this sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:. . .The later ones will just get slapped down and fined with late fees, lots of late fees, possibly serious late fees, but just fined, since they didn't really get away with anything. Again, depending on what they tried the utility customers may end up getting hit with fees, and then possibly having to put down a sizable cash deposit. The card holders will probably not be so lucky. . .a good number of them will have their accounts immediately canceled and the reason posted to their credit reports thus sending their ability to get, and possibly keep any further credit. I would also expect that any of the banks directly involved will most likely immediately close the person's accounts. . .
And many of them will figure none of it is their fault. As I read the comments section of youtube channels that tout this BS I see folks referencing their past attempt at using promissory notes, A4V and similar things.

It's sad.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:He is currently in the Bay area, the bank he robbed on YouTube was in Oakland.
Dent, you mean? I was referring to Jacobs, from Siegried's video link. I have no idea if Jacobs pulled the same stunt as Dent.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:You Americans hate us, don't you? Probably out of envy.
No, please don't mistake generosity for hate. I only want Canada to share in the same wonderful experiences that we have here in the US.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:The later ones will just get slapped down and fined with late fees, lots of late fees, possibly serious late fees, but just fined, since they didn't really get away with anything.
Which I think in the long run is a bad thing. It would be better if everyone of them trying this stupid stunt did get arrested, charged with bank fraud, and spent some time in the pokey. As part of their parole condition, they would have to post Youtube videos explaining why this idiocy doesn't work and what they got for their efforts.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh yes, that would work.

But this is a kind of stupid that will leave a mark. I can see someone trying to pay off the mortgage with their sekrit account, getting all snippy with their lender when they find it reversed, and the fight going past the 60 days trigger that allows the lender to demand full repayment and these loons loosing their homes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I have some sympathy for wannabes new to the secret account movement and honestly think their rent and grocery bill ought to be paid out of their fed account which they truly believe now serves only to enrich the wealthy.

But I have no sympathy for the manipulative layabout who has already unsuccessfully tried the same ruse through the bill of lading, A4V, 96 Fix and the ACCP while the kids go without shoes.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:. . .The later ones will just get slapped down and fined with late fees, lots of late fees, possibly serious late fees, but just fined, since they didn't really get away with anything. Again, depending on what they tried the utility customers may end up getting hit with fees, and then possibly having to put down a sizable cash deposit. The card holders will probably not be so lucky. . .a good number of them will have their accounts immediately canceled and the reason posted to their credit reports thus sending their ability to get, and possibly keep any further credit. I would also expect that any of the banks directly involved will most likely immediately close the person's accounts. . .
And many of them will figure none of it is their fault. As I read the comments section of youtube channels that tout this BS I see folks referencing their past attempt at using promissory notes, A4V and similar things.

It's sad.
Oh, I think we can take the "It's not my fault" response as a given, that seems to be a constant with this mind set, and I suspect a good many of them will never catch the clue that they been had and been real dumb, that kind of self awareness just doesn't seem to be a part of the equation.

Observer, while I can definitely see your point, see my comment above for futility factor. I would very much like to see the ring leaders/enablers jailed though, and not for a short period of time.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

I can't help but think the ones facing some real trouble will be those attempting to juggle funds from account to account, purchase stocks with an Ameritrade acct as was mentioned in this thread, certificates of deposits or whatever crazy stunts they come up with attempting to stay one step ahead of the banking system. How can any reasonable person not see the blatant criminality in it? I have zero sympathy for any these buffoons that end up facing some hard time.
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

Harvey Dent Denson discovered Quatloos' sister from another mister, The Fogbow, and posted an entire video of completely forgettable ramblings about those of use who are monitoring his activities on the Federal Reserve Shenanigans topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gl5dA6QAo

Seriously, it's not worth the time to watch, but I am amused that we've perturbed him greatly.
Siegfried Shrink

Yes, it really is not worth looking at. Next time I'll take your word for it. :-)

My revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8xdh8Rsa_Y
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Siegfried Shrink

This is the second video I have seen involving car washing and Mr. Denton in California, so it seems the hopes of free money have been rather muted by reality.

At least a wet rag and bucket are in no way incompatible with Intellectual Freedom, and the generally undemanding nature of the task may give rise to a new big idea.