Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by Gannibal »

Harvey Dent called the Federal Reserve to confirm he was using the right routing number. They indicated they've been getting "a lot of these calls lately," and explicitly informed him that he does not have an account at the Fed. (Edit: one of the calls seems to have been to the Fed employees' credit union, where they tried in vain to explain to him the nature of an employee credit union--specifically, that it doesn't have accounts for people who've never been employees of the Fed.)

Of course, he does not believe them.

https://youtu.be/JA9iXo5GUbI?t=233
Last edited by Gannibal on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Oh, man. The last rep he talks to:

"Exactly, that's crazy... Please don't do this again, someone will catch you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9iXo5 ... u.be&t=600
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Harvey's entertainment value to this board is skyrocketing!

His gig seems to be Youtubing his attempts at processing payments from nonexistent accounts or writing worthless promissory notes for expensive cars and who knows what else then relying on the people he's messing with to let him walk away. The lady at the Federal Reserve Credit Union was correct in saying that he's headed for trouble. If he keeps it up he's going to sooner or later encounter somebody who will be fooled by his ruse and takes his non-payment payment.

Then he's going to be facing fraud charges.

It's one thing to try to buy something with monopoly money and get laughed out of the store. I't another thing entirely to falsify an account and walk away with the goods.
Last edited by arayder on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There are two options with Harvey. He is either running a con, or he is dumbern' a box of rocks. Since we know he's already tried this stunt and FAILED, I think it is pretty obvious that it is the latter. He is a true believer idjit, and he is heading for a world of hurt, if he's not already there for his stunt with his former bank.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is exactly who I was thinking of when I said the sovrun types do not suffer from a lack of confidence. Mr. Dent boldly contacts the Fed Reserve and asks them for assistance in trying to rip off banks. It is stupid confidence, granted, but its confidence, nevertheless, that pushes Dent onwards - and downwards - to the Graybar Hotel.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

When you're really really stupid, like Harvey, and absolutely convinced you are absolutely and unquestionably right, like Harvey, and then ignore whatever anyone tells you that disagrees with your fantasy du jour, you tend to do really really stupid self destructive things. Like Harvey.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Anguished Federal Reserve Employee wrote:Exactly, that's crazy... Please don't do this again, someone will catch you.

Ah, the irony. The very people that sovruns decry as being tools and exploiters of the people are trying to stop Dent from harming himself. And instead, it just goads him on to double-down.

This is why I don't have cable. Why should I pay for entertainment when I can get it here free?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Has Harvey been arrested? One of the droolers on I-UV said:
Nicole Charest says :
August 10, 2017 at 5:03 pm

How many people do you need to have a class action? I am sure the more the better but there must be a minimum?
I wonder also wether each country that is under this system which is most, would have to make their own class action against the Federal Reserve? I hope it doesn’t come to that but it may if Heather, Randall and now Harvey are not released.
notorial dissent

I'm not sure there is a measure of the profound stupid and ignorance on display here.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Follow-up comments deny it:
ShimmeringOne says :
August 10, 2017 at 7:54 pm

What do you mean “and now Harvey”? Was there some news that he was taken in for questioning?

Ann says :
August 10, 2017 at 8:02 pm

HARVEY has not i repeat has not been arrested…..i have no idea who is spreading this news but he has not been arrested. he is still on youtube and on his own site making videos and live streaming every day.
Didn't see anything on any of his sites that would prove or disprove this rumor.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

BTW, anyone know why he named himself after a schizophrenic villain?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

He undoubtedly thinks it's cute/clever for reasons we really don't want to know about.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dent's got two kids and just got evicted from his house. He's getting help from friends and family while he continues his antics. I think he has a GoFundMe page or something like it and has raised some money to live on.

His plan seems to be to continue his intellectual freedom gig while raising money and getting help as he goes along.

The pressure of the guru's life cycle is going to weigh heavily on this guy. I fear he's going to crack under the pressure of never getting to his "government account" while the kids cry for mac 'n cheese.

Eventually today's enthusiastic followers will tire of watching him fail while he hassles bank clerks and car salesmen.

When the kids need shoes for school and the subscribers dwindle we will see the measure of Mr. Dent.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think he cold be arrested any minute. He has already been interviewed by the FBI and the Secret Service, and he's messing with the infrastructure of the banking system. He has bragged that he has $29 million in CDs he got by transferring money from his sekrit account (money laundering), he walked into a bank and deposited a $12,000 check with a FRB RTN code printed on it, walking out with $500 cash (bank fraud) and he has a few thousand You Tube followers (that's just pissing off the people who run our banking system).

No, I don't think he has much in the way of a shelf life.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A couple of weeks ago, Harvey Dent put up his own web site. He registered it through NameCheap, and I ran a quick whois:
intellectualfreedommovement.com

Domain name: intellectualfreedommovement.com
Registry Domain ID: 2145634126_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-07-29T02:07:39.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-22T05:33:59.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-22T05:33:59.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 610b1c273d4a44dcab7eece356102df5.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: 610b1c273d4a44dcab7eece356102df5.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: 610b1c273d4a44dcab7eece356102df5.protect@whoisguard.com
Name Server: ns1.intellectualfreedommovement.com
Name Server: ns2.intellectualfreedommovement.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-08-10T19:06:48.63Z
So what is "WhoisGuard"? NameCheap tells you: "WhoisGuard is a privacy protection service that prevents people from seeing your name, address, phone number and email when they do a Whois search on your domain."

They don't make brave intellectually free patriots like they used to.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:BTW, anyone know why he named himself after a schizophrenic villain?
Because he figured it was better to stick to what he knows best?

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

His real name is Harvey Denson, so it kind of follows that, and I'm guessing he reads comic books.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

The "Harvey Dent Returns" account on YouTube has apparently racked up a second strike, so he's not allowed to upload videos for two weeks. That did not stop him from scheduling a live session ("**** YouTube") for two weeks out and putting a rant in the description. He also says he's moving stuff over to the Intellectual Freedom Movement website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGbw564uquA (not a recording, just a placeholder for an upcoming live session)

Going over to the "Intellectual Freedom Movement" website, I noticed a video he made about the so-called "lower accounts" had been removed. Presumably this is the second strike. His followers are asking him to upload it again.

http://intellectualfreedommovement.com/ ... exclusive/
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Here is a keen follower to bring the HATJ and Harvey Denson threads together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQenR5WFVQ

This one has not quite got his ducks in a row yet, but it's pretty much as you'd expect.

I noticed while he was spelling out his name to the Fed credit union woman that he muted the sound after D E N
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This reminds me of Peter of England's WeRe scheme when during the beginning stages of the scam the perps send phony payments in pretending they have been accepted as payment, when in fact they have only been received.

Since the gullible are hearing exactly what they want to believe they follow suit and send in more phony payments each time pretended they have been accepted. For a few days or weeks the foolish dance around pretending they are all paid up and debt free.

The scam eventually falls apart when countless payments are rejected and the once faithful start complaining that their bills didn't really get paid and they are left with mountains of debt and the wolves at the door.

Reading the Heather thread I see that process is already underway.

Start popping the pop corn, folks.