Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by Chaos »

My father worked for the US importer back in the day. I have many Lucas parts in the basement. lol
It was cool that he'd bring a ride home every now and then. The real Land Rover in winter wasn't such a great idea as we froze our asses off in the back going to my grandmother's for Christmas. :)
The Mangusta was really cool though.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Among MG owners here in the states, the running joke is that Lucas electrical systems are powered by smoke. An electrical problem is indicated by the obvious "smoke leak".

I once saw, on Ebay, someone selling an empty glass jar, labelled as "Genuine OEM Lucas Smoke", for replacing lost smoke from your Lucas electrical system.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Just a little update on HD’s traffic infractions. All can be located on Butte County, Cal. Court records websites.

The first case, of which he was found guilty, he was assessed fines, which would be reduced should HD provide proof of insurance and registration. Looks to me like he appealed it, and it was denied, especially since he didn’t get insurance and registration.
04/27/2018 Notice Re: Failure to Pay
· 05/18/2018 Notice of Civil Assessment
· 05/18/2018 Collections: Referred to Butte County Central Collections

The 2nd infraction which he received within days of the first, was dismissed. Either LE didn’t show, or perhaps the court felt with the other case still pending they weren’t going to add to the charges and give him time to pay the fees, full or reduced.

There is now a 3rd case, with a different case number, which I’m guessing is linked to the failure to pay on the first.

· 04/03/2018 Record on Appeal
· 04/03/2018 Original Clerk's Transcript 1-5 volumes
· 04/03/2018 Notice of Hearing
· 05/04/2018 Appeal - Default Notice Issued
· 
06/29/2018 Appeal - 3 Judge Hearing
These are the notations on that case.

Perhaps one of the lawyers can explain the ins and outs of what is going on for a non lawyer like me.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I saw where on 5/18/2018 Harvey's case was referred to "Butte County Central Collections" in the amount of $1662.00 but nothing shows for any date later than that.

Here is the website I used. The case number is 17TR14937 - https://cabutteodyprod.tylerhost.net/Po ... shboard/26
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

RSVPini wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:27 am I saw where on 5/18/2018 Harvey's case was referred to "Butte County Central Collections" in the amount of $1662.00 but nothing shows for any date later than that.

Here is the website I used. The case number is 17TR14937 - https://cabutteodyprod.tylerhost.net/Po ... shboard/26
18AP00007 | People of the State of California vs. Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr
· 04/03/2018 Record on Appeal
· 04/03/2018 Original Clerk's Transcript 1-5 volumes
· 04/03/2018 Notice of Hearing
· 05/04/2018 Appeal - Default Notice Issued
· 
06/29/2018 Appeal - 3 Judge Hearing
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

HD is back at it again with the whole secret account thing. You’d have thought he would have learned his lesson last summer, with all of his own epic fails. Flat learning curve. But he’s at again. Probably looking for more followers/views. As well as make himself relevant again.

One of his buddies decided to deposit $1 in his non existent own secret account via Western Union. Anybody that knows how these transactions are processed know the $1 will end back with the sender, and it will have cost him .99 for his stupidity! (WUfee)

One of Mike O’Briens followers tried this last summer, to no avail. In fact there’s a video about it. But HD being the pioneer that he is, jumps in and starts sending $ to charities using the secret account theory. I don’t know thinking that maybe they won’t reject transactions donated to charity. But also, they haven’t a clue that deposits and debits use the very same system both transactions will be rejected for exactly the same reason! This is no frickin account!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Harvey learn, oh please, Harvey is the poster child for the flat learning curve and Einsteinian Equation. He so totally personifies both. By now, all those RTN's should be blocked and flagged. I keep wondering when the are going to start arresting them for attempting the fraud to begin with, I definitely think Harvey ought to be the trial run.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dent's new theory appears to be that he can't be prosecuted for making charitable donations with the TDA account info. It kinda sounds plausible.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm Dent's new theory appears to be that he can't be prosecuted for making charitable donations with the TDA account info. It kinda sounds plausible.
Yeah, sure, right!! :snicker: He has all sorts of delusions.

Some states even have special enhanced penalties who attempt to defraud charities with bad checks. Maybe CA ??? I hope.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:03 pm Some states even have special enhanced penalties who attempt to defraud charities with bad checks. Maybe CA ??? I hope.
Can't see a charity provision but it looks like California has a law that allows you to sue for up to 3 times the amount of a fraudulent transaction plus costs.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I spoke too soon. Okay Harvey’s new plan is actually far more idiotic. He’s teaching people how to create their own charities so that they can then donate money to their own charity from the TDA account and have it be irreversible because Dent thinks charitable contributions can’t be reversed.

This will definitely get someone arrested but the effort involved may dissuade Dents crowd.
notorial dissent

Harvey really is dumbern' the proverbial rock. NOW he has capped it. He's going for at least a Federal felony and a couple of state felonies, way to really mess up a life.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Harvey is now getting paranoid about Virgo Triad, who he believes is working with April LaJune. In this video, he threatens anyone who "makes it personal" and says he will find out everything about you, including where you live.

Harvey LaParanoia
notorial dissent

They're just so cute when they get all paranoidy and even stupider than they started out, and he had so much to work with to begin with. .
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

RSVPini wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 am Harvey is now getting paranoid about Virgo Triad, who he believes is working with April LaJune. In this video, he threatens anyone who "makes it personal" and says he will find out everything about you, including where you live.

Harvey LaParanoia
So he's legit but doesn't use his real name and all the state has on him is a name and a phone number that's the wrong one? If he's legit what is his business name and where is it registered? He says he has an EIN, insurance and is registered with a county. Why not tell us to prove that you are legit? Or is it that he's running around in a car with a bucket and sponge earning cash in hand because his name and insurance is out of date and if he had a legit business his creditors would be round there in a flash.
He seems to be getting into charity registration and farming type stuff. But needs money, surprise.
Anthony Bourdain's suicide in a hotel - conspiracy because it was a hotel. Couldn't possibly be because he was staying there for the work he was doing?
"I'm an open book" "I have no need to lie" Really, so what's your business name and address?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Harvey the King of Conspiracy theories has now come to the conclusion that anyone who uses proton mail are somehow in cahoots with each other.

He’s also very proud of himself, that he located a picture of Virgo Triad, that she posted herself and used on her own channel for many months.

Harvey’s challenged her to record a live video so that her followers can see the face of Virgo Triad. In fact, according to HArvey, her followers should demand it! Interesting the only ones demanding her face and identity are non subscribers. I wonder how Harvey can wrap his brain around, before the age of television, all anyone had was a voice talking through a box?
notorial dissent

I don't think Harvey's awareness extends more than possibly a few minutes ahead, and to nothing that has gone before. Critical thinking is so very obviously NOT his forte. He certainly doesn't seem to learn, and just jumps from one next greatest thing to the next as a life style , and one conspiracy theory to the next.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

In one of Harvey's new videos he is begging for help from his 'family' to figure out the identity of Virgo Triad. He says it will stop her from making videos. He seems to be very paranoid about her habit of exposing fraudulent claims and giving actual proof to back it up.

In the same video, he gives proof that a transaction he attempted failed when he tried to set up a 1 million dollar CD fraudulently online. Then he told his minions that the failure to set up the CD is proof that their secret accounts exist!!??? This is the type of logic that his followers are accepting as fact. It's hilarious and scary at the same time because one thing he proves is that some people are really very clueless when it comes to what should be accepted as proof to back up any claim. It also shows how the cult following he has established believes that he is a smart guy.

Harvey's Plea for Help

One more thing. He warned people in another recent video to not make things personal or he will track you down and make your life miserable. Now he is threatening to do exactly what he told others not to do. He is a walking talking conflict.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Dent's particular complaint is that 'Virgo Triad' is contradicting his claim that birth certificates have monetary value and somehow are keyed to secret Treasury (or Federal Reserve) accounts of fabulous magnitude.

Unfortunately for Harvey, that's the truth, as attested by very official statements of the Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the courts, etc. The Virgo Triad is just jumping most recently on the truth bandwagon.

Even if it were not true, Harvey could not get an injunction to stop Virgo Triad. In fact, it would be very difficult (but maybe not impossible) for the US Govt to get an injunction to stop Dent from posting nonsense about using birth certificates as financial documents.
Last edited by fortinbras on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

The one sure and certain thing, is that if Harvey is claiming it, the opposite is true.