Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by Jeffrey »

Harvey is of course ignoring that Sean O'Malley already put his face out in public and stated under oath and penalty of perjury that the accounts don't exist. Why he feels some random woman on the internet needs to do the same is beyond me.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

fortinbras wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:16 pm Dent's particular complaint is that 'Virgo Triad' is contradicting his claim that birth certificates have monetary value and somehow are keyed to secret Treasury (or Federal Reserve) accounts of fabulous magnitude.

Unfortunately for Harvey, that's the truth, as attested by very official statements of the Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the courts, etc. The Virgo Triad is just jumping most recently on the truth bandwagon.

Even if it were not true, Harvey could not get an injunction to stop Virgo Triad. In fact, it would be very difficult (but maybe not impossible) for the US Govt to get an injunction to stop Dent from posting nonsense about using birth certificates as financial documents.
Umm, VT has debunking the secret account theory, BC is worth $ as well as other scams and scammers since 9/2017. Maybe not as long as those on this forum, but she does a great job. Right now she’s got April, Harvey, Anna and their followers pretty ticked off.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 am
RSVPini wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 am Harvey is now getting paranoid about Virgo Triad, who he believes is working with April LaJune. In this video, he threatens anyone who "makes it personal" and says he will find out everything about you, including where you live.

Harvey LaParanoia
So he's legit but doesn't use his real name and all the state has on him is a name and a phone number that's the wrong one? If he's legit what is his business name and where is it registered? He says he has an EIN, insurance and is registered with a county. Why not tell us to prove that you are legit? Or is it that he's running around in a car with a bucket and sponge earning cash in hand because his name and insurance is out of date and if he had a legit business his creditors would be round there in a flash.
He seems to be getting into charity registration and farming type stuff. But needs money, surprise.
Anthony Bourdain's suicide in a hotel - conspiracy because it was a hotel. Couldn't possibly be because he was staying there for the work he was doing?
"I'm an open book" "I have no need to lie" Really, so what's your business name and address?
Ask and you shall receive!

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/aos/d ... 86399.html

My research only provides he filed a DBA. I doubt very seriously HD is legally running his car wash/detail business! It’s very heavily regulated including wastewater permits in each area he details a car.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We are fully contained & can supply our own water and electricity with a team of 3 people for fast friendly service.
What? There are two people stupid enough to work with Harvey? How does he get two people, a generator and all his gear in a car? Like you say, I can't see that being legit. I suspect if he has registered something it will be some home based organic veg grow thing which seems to be the "brainwave of the day".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's assuming ANYTHING Harvey says or ever said is true, something I'm not willing to do. I'm not even sure he is capable of telling the truth, or perhaps of even recognizing it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:49 am
We are fully contained & can supply our own water and electricity with a team of 3 people for fast friendly service.
What? There are two people stupid enough to work with Harvey? How does he get two people, a generator and all his gear in a car? Like you say, I can't see that being legit. I suspect if he has registered something it will be some home based organic veg grow thing which seems to be the "brainwave of the day".
We don’t think HD has his car any longer! If you remember correctly he was an avid video recorder while driving and posting to his channel. There are none these days. Many of us think that Wells Fargo finally caught up with HD and repossessed their collateral.

I doubt seriously whether HD has a self contained anything. He’s one no job having, no dog walking, no money having individual. Let alone has a truck, van, etc. that can has it’s own generator and potable water.

As far as employees, I think he uses that in the broadest sense as a couple of dudes he picked up at places where they hire day labor for cash. Here, it’s one of the 7-11’s. One of his videos he posted, shows the cash, and how he doesn’t pay taxes on the cash and neither does the workers, as the government isn’t gonna get any of his!
notorial dissent

He might have a bucket and a really dirty rag and two fellow pot heads who don't know any better and who I wouldn't let anywhere near my car.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 pm He might have a bucket and a really dirty rag and two fellow pot heads who don't know any better and who I wouldn't let anywhere near my car.
Especially since the chance of HD having any type of insurance to cover damage to a car, or if one of his “employees” gets injured on the job, are most likely nada, nothing, zippo!
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 pm He might have a bucket and a really dirty rag and two fellow pot heads who don't know any better and who I wouldn't let anywhere near my car.
Anyone who does know about car detailing would have apoplexy at the thought of a pothead and a rotary polisher. Not that I would believe that H Dent actually has one.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

The biggest problem I have with this whole fantasy scenario is Harvey actually doing ANY kind of work/manual labor. Washing/detailing cars is hard work so I just don't see/believe it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:37 pm
Anyone who does know about car detailing would have apoplexy at the thought of a pothead and a rotary polisher. Not that I would believe that H Dent actually has one.
he has the Daniel-san model

that also pushes his shopping cart.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Somehow, I can't get out of my head the recollections of driving through New York City and, at alternate stop lights, having someone with a pail of dirty, albeit soapy, water rushing over to "wash" my driver's side windshield.

Only one half of the windshield, more smeared than before he touched it, and then receiving a massive stream of invective for not "tipping" him.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ArthurWankspittle

The only thing Dent likely has in common with the tragic "Pat" Morita is substance abuse. Morita was allegedly an alcoholic.
ArthurWankspittle

IntellectualFreedommovement do t co m is as dead as a dead thing in a dodo graveyard. It seems that Harvey can't stick with an idea for more than a few months.
notorial dissent

Something maybe to do with being a long time pot head and having a generally short attention span maybe???? Just askin'.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Maybe ADHD? Harvey has a lot of energy but can't seem to focus on anything positive for very long, if at all. I think there's a good and intelligent person inside of him that can't seem to get out. He's wrapped up and dragged down by conspiracy theories. If he used all his energy for a constructive purpose, unhindered by his distrust of everyone and everything, he would do well. He would certainly make a good salesman, in my opinion.

Then again if the Queen had balls.....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And if I had a winning personality I'd have friends. We have to judge people on what they do and how they interact, not on assumptions of what they could be like if they could change.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

RSVPini wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:59 am Maybe ADHD? Harvey has a lot of energy but can't seem to focus on anything positive for very long, if at all. I think there's a good and intelligent person inside of him that can't seem to get out. He's wrapped up and dragged down by conspiracy theories. If he used all his energy for a constructive purpose, unhindered by his distrust of everyone and everything, he would do well. He would certainly make a good salesman, in my opinion.

Then again if the Queen had balls.....
A nice fantasy, but that is all it is. Harvey has had all the same chances and choices everyone else did and HE made the ones HE did.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:06 am A nice fantasy, but that is all it is. Harvey has had all the same chances and choices everyone else did and HE made the ones HE did.
I don't know if he had all the same chances and choices everyone else has had but like all of us he is responsible for any choices he has made.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

HD should have been in court today, for his appeal for his first traffic infraction, (second one was dismissed!)

But it seems according to Butte County Court records that the appeal was “vacated!” Failure to file his opening brief on time. So HD is stuck with the assessed fine of $1,662 charges from the lower court ruling.

Timely, that HD is finally getting monetization back on his channel, because he has to pay those fines some way!