Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

nancydrew wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:27 pm Timely, that HD is finally getting monetization back on his channel, because he has to pay those fines some way!
He's going to have to put a lot of videos out to take in that sort of money. Harvey Dent has 15k subscribers, AMMO NYC (real car detailer) has 500k and I doubt he makes $1500 a month out of YouTube. Sheriff going to be coming round, Harvey.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Well, we are closing in on the first anniversary of Harvey's fall from YouTube demi stardom. He still harbors a grudge against Heather and Randy for sucking the air out of his "secret accounts" balloon but perhaps he should thank them instead, he wont admit it but he stopped trying to fund jumbo CDs after Randy's arrest. Harvey has at least that much on the ball. So how far has Harvey fallen in his quest for YouTube views? Pert near all the way:

Jural Assembly - Friday LiveStream With the Family

No real need to watch the video, it's everything you could expect and Harvey does a good enough job explaining in the video description.
Harvey Dent's Return
Streamed live 12 hours ago

I have been talking lately about the ‘Jural Assembly’ and groups of people in Michigan and Texas that are trying to restore a Common Law jurisdiction in their counties and states. While I am not totally bought-in to the idea of these types of moves being taken seriously by the crooked ass powers-that-be, there has to be something that we as a people can do to try and take back control over a system that now harms more than it helps.

I share the information I’ve found on it, most of it from Anna Von Reitz and her supporters, as well as share a few more ‘news’ story headlines that might interest the family into chiming in

Some of the information found;
http://annavonreitz.com/structure.pdf
http://lawfulamerica.solutions/images...
https://forums.national-assembly.net/...
Harvey has always been nothing but unoriginal.

BTW Harvey, if you want to be Governor of California just find the skeletal remains of President Jimmy Tim's RuSA, they can hook you up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Harvey's one saving grace, if you want to be generous and call it that, is his staggering laziness coupled with total ineptitude that has kept him from true felonhood and prison time just leaving him a general laughingstock.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Harvey Dent's Return
Streamed live 12 hours ago

I have been talking lately about the ‘Jural Assembly’ and groups of people in Michigan and Texas that are trying to restore a Common Law jurisdiction in their counties and states. While I am not totally bought-in to the idea of these types of moves being taken seriously by the crooked ass powers-that-be, there has to be something that we as a people can do to try and take back control over a system that now harms more than it helps.

You are absolutely correct. There is something you can do. It's called VOTING.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

GlimDropper wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm ......... He still harbors a grudge against Heather and Randy for sucking the air out of his "secret accounts" balloon but perhaps he should thank them instead, he wont admit it but he stopped trying to fund jumbo CDs after Randy's arrest.
It's worse than a grudge. He said a while back that HATJ doesn't exist. He believes the HATJ trial has been staged by our evil government.
notorial dissent

RSVPini wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm ......... He still harbors a grudge against Heather and Randy for sucking the air out of his "secret accounts" balloon but perhaps he should thank them instead, he wont admit it but he stopped trying to fund jumbo CDs after Randy's arrest.
It's worse than a grudge. He said a while back that HATJ doesn't exist. He believes the HATJ trial has been staged by our evil government.
He also believes the "majik treasury accounts" exist and that he knows what he is doing. So multiple delusions all in sync. I'd say that pretty well same it up. The real world IS NOT his playground.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looks like Harvey Dent is back to his old tricks again after lying low after being named in court documents during the Touchy-Giraffe and Beanie' trial. It's a variant on the TDA scam, but ultimately relies on the window between creating an Amazon payment method and its verification being greater than the time taken for an expedited delivery.

Now I'm just an outside observer here but the US banking and credit card system seems very lax. I've paid for items on a credit card in NY without there being a signature on the back (it's common not to bother signing cards in the UK as almost 100% of transactions are chip and pin) and even been given someone else's card to pay for a hotel bill in Dallas when I was clearly not the person named on the card. The old bad check bounce scam seems to be a staple Judge Judy case over the decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGeTagvuzJI
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:04 am Looks like Harvey Dent is back to his old tricks again after lying low after being named in court documents during the Touchy-Giraffe and Beanie' trial. It's a variant on the TDA scam, but ultimately relies on the window between creating an Amazon payment method and its verification being greater than the time taken for an expedited delivery.

Now I'm just an outside observer here but the US banking and credit card system seems very lax. I've paid for items on a credit card in NY without there being a signature on the back (it's common not to bother signing cards in the UK as almost 100% of transactions are chip and pin) and even been given someone else's card to pay for a hotel bill in Dallas when I was clearly not the person named on the card. The old bad check bounce scam seems to be a staple Judge Judy case over the decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGeTagvuzJI
Well, no surprise, what he's doing is fraud, but I thought Amazon had fixed those issues after a big fraud, exactly this, a couple of years ago. Verifying ACH is pretty much 24 hrs now so not much of a window, and if you hold the acct til it verifies, no losses.
AnOwlCalledSage

According to Virgo Triad (because Harvey sure as hell isn't going to explain it) the problem is with the verification service used by Amazon, Telecheck. Apparently they approve people who don't come up with "previous" on their systems (I assume they are a US equivalent of Experian). The scammer is then told to create a transaction after a particular days batch run giving themselves up to an extra 24 hours before the failure to pay is flagged hence the expedited order being required.

Of course, he charges $65 for this advice. Looks like Harvey's new business model is turning lillywhites into criminals.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

first tip off to a scam is comments disabled. can't have the truth posted there.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:16 pm The real world IS NOT his playground.
This is one of the most distasteful aspects of HD. He uses his viewers/followers/worshippers as human test subjects. He publishes his theoretical instructions as fact and then gauges whether it works by whether people go to jail for it. Arguably even more despicable is that HD now charges for his instructions. To many folks this likely adds an air of legitimacy to the entire thing.

So the real world really IS his playground.
notorial dissent

Sloppy programming. They were supposed to have fixed it so that lag wasn't available.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Usability > security
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

The "proof" that Harvey presents to his followers is always something along the lines of, I did this and this happened so my claim about secret government accounts has been proved and the earth is flat. The sad thing about what he is doing is that his followers accept his stupid reasoning and then they attempt to do what he has done.

Harvey is a scammer of people who are in real need of financial help. A real standup kinda guy. He probably trips children and kicks puppies in his spare time.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Don't everyone flock at once to Harvey's new Gofundme, it will crumble under the load: https://www.gofundme.com/help-harvey-get-a-car
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

that is quite the yarn written up there after pulling up to a downed tree. an actual dent would have helped
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

$2,500 is a very, very modest goal but still way out of Dent's reach. Menard wanted, I believe, about $100,000 in his GoFundMe. But then he was going to save Canada by showing every Canadian how to be sovereigns above the reach of the law, but entitled to government benefits. Harvey justs wants a new banger. Dean Kory wanted $25,000 to research family law to get his daughter back, cruelly taken from him by unfeeling authorities just because he apparently made no effort whatever to be a responsible father. However, by utilizing the catchy phrase;

"A little girl needs her daddy . . .
Her daddy needs your help"

he managed to snag $3,961 from 94 suckers if the donations are actually legit. Harvey's fake accident can't match that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 pm $2,500 is a very, very modest goal but still way out of Dent's reach. Menard wanted, I believe, about $100,000 in his GoFundMe. But then he was going to save Canada by showing every Canadian how to be sovereigns above the reach of the law, but entitled to government benefits. Harvey justs wants a new banger. Dean Kory wanted $25,000 to research family law to get his daughter back, cruelly taken from him by unfeeling authorities just because he apparently made no effort whatever to be a responsible father. However, by utilizing the catchy phrase;

"A little girl needs her daddy . . .
Her daddy needs your help"

he managed to snag $3,961 from 94 suckers if the donations are actually legit. Harvey's fake accident can't match that.
Harvey's problem is that his coterie of followers/suckers are all dumber and broker than he is.
AnOwlCalledSage

Come on. Sharpen up! You missed the most obvious sign that this is pure scammery! :snicker:
My car is totalled, there is no way the insurance will pay to fix it;
Harvey Dent admitting he has insurance :haha: :haha: :haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm not an expert...oh wait, I kind of almost am....but that car doesn't look totaled to me, it looks like its parked behind a tree in the road.

There are no visible sheet metal creases, the wheels appear to still be in track and base, the windshield nor any other glass look looks to be broken and the airbags aren't obviously deployed.

I've blown it up, still looks a-ok to me. The body panels all line up, neither headlight nor blinker cluster is unlit, hell, aside from being sideways in a road, the tree doesn't look soo bad. The limb that looks mostly likely to have had contact with the car as it sits doesn't look bent or broken or under any impact stress.

Just me, but I'm getting that he saw the tree before he hit it, and saw the opportunity to glam a few shekels from the family too good to pass up.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.