Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Need a "Like" button!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Lies, lies! Not true at all! You won't find me in this one either;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hey, that's my living room!

:)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Hey, that's my living room!
But do you play Ludwig Van?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

or, more likely...

Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Hey, that's my living room!

:)
Well you won't find me in your living room either. Rumour has it your guests get their choice of either Molsen Canadian or Bud Light.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nah, Coors, Bud is too high class.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I usually feature two local brews, Little Kings Cream Ale (7 oz bottles, we called the 'little dingys when I was a kid) or Burger Beer, the official beer of the Cincinnati Reds in about 1969.

Real classy stuff....

(honestly, terribly bad beer, either one would make Molson's taste like Champagne by comparison, you can hardly get teenagers or degenerate sailors to wash their socks with them)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A little good news, in a fashion. Most of the big security printers are now refusing orders for personal accounts that try to use restricted access accounts. So, no more printing up a batch of checks for your sekrit account at the Federal Reserve Bank. Or at least from the big printers, you can still use vistaprint and other places that aren't really security printers and of course there are all kinds of print programs that let you make your own checks on blank forms or even plain paper. Its not much, but it is progress.
Also, more merchants are blocking the use of known restricted accounts in their payment fields, which might shut some of this down. Its sad how terribly behind the technology the electronic payments infrastructure is, considering how old and obvious the general scam is much more should have been done years ago to block this, and it could have been.

These steps, along with the coming wave people getting into serious trouble, might make a dent. But stay tuned for more than a few of the high profile you tube stars getting frog marched off to prison.

It'll be a two bag o' popcorn show.
notorial dissent

So you're telling us that there is something actually worse than Coors???? OMG!!!! Well, I guess there is lite beer, but still, OMG!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Gregg wrote:Also, more merchants are blocking the use of known restricted accounts in their payment fields, which might shut some of this down.
Not to in any way excuse what Heather and her buddy "allegedly" did but there's really no excuse for any of those transactions ever going through the system.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hubris... fake account numbers is hardly a new idea, how hard could it have been to anticipate it might have a digital method and how hard would it have been to take a few steps to make it impossible before it ever came up. Hindsight is 20/20 but come on, not having coded the RTNs for transfer accounts to not work in merchant transactions from people? That would have been so eas had it been done to begin with, but its kind of like the Y2K, its a lot harder to fix when you let it happen to begin with.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:These steps, along with the coming wave people getting into serious trouble, might make a dent.
I see what you did there.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Kidnapping Of Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf - My Day In DC On Video
thelightreports

Heather Ann Ticci-Jarraf is an attorney by education, former prosecutor, former banking compliance officer, and an expert on the banking/financial system.

Over the past several years she has been working diligently to expose the completely fraudulent financial system that very few Americans are even aware exists. This goes way deeper than the fractional bankster scheme of the federal reserve and the truths that her work has revealed is mind blowing to even the most aware/awakened among us.

On Tuesday July 25th Heather was arrested by the FBI while here in Washington DC- she was essentially finalizing years worth of work that would have exposed the fraud publicly, including official government announcements. The days prior to her trip to DC she had been in Tennessee providing legal counsel to an associate who had been arrested for activities related to Heather's work- they had no legitimate charges to charge Randy Beane with but apparently he had some outstanding warrant in Jasper SC, for a misdemeanor I believe, and was being detained until SC officials could arrive- the real reason he was arrested and detained is that Mr. Beane had used the fraud that Heather's work has exposed and the feds wanted to shut him down and keep him hidden, most likely wanted him dead, but Heather arrived to assist him and put a spotlight on his case.

She essentially shredded the federal prosecutor Parker and his team and through exposure and spreading awareness of his case, seems to have provided Mr. Beane with the protection he was in need of. So Heather wrapped things up and headed to DC. Three FBI agents, apparently including an Agent Hartman, visited her hotel room on the morning of July 25th and kidnapped her. Apparently after leaving Tennessee, Tennessee authorities, most likely prosecutor Parker issued a warrant for her arrest. I am still not clear on exactly what those charges are but if they had crimes they wanted to charge her for why would they not charge and arrest her in Tennessee?

I strongly suspect that the answer to that question is that they knew that by allowing her to first travel to DC that, because of the extradition process that instead of being arrested and released on bond that she would be held in prison in DC for several days allowing Tennessee officials time to come and retrieve her. The federal authorities and the dark overlords of this financial scheme do not want her to finalize her work and will do anything, including issuing bogus warrants to delay her work. But alas they will see that they cannot stop what is occurring right now which is the exposing of this HUGE global financial scheme that has robbed almost every human being of what is rightfully ours.

Yesterday (Wednesday July 26th) I traveled into the city in an attempt to find out all the details of her arrest as well as attend her arraignment hearing for moral support. Below are the links to the Periscope live streams I broadcast- most are pretty short. If you'd like to cut to the chase to see what my days worth of investigation revealed just check out the last video I made in front of the DC Federal courthouse.

If you aren't familiar with Heather's work I suggest you do some searches to get up to speed- you will see she is brilliant, tenacious, and very courageous fighting this battle on behalf of all of humanity. You will also learn information that I suspect, in a very short time, could become very valuable to you.

Another fact that leads me to believe that elements with the government as well as the bankster industry fear her knowledge is that the judge on the case ordered the US Marshals to SEAL the room- what this means is that all but the lawyers and judge are removed from the courtroom INCLUDING the defendants husband. After locking to doors they then placed painted black boards over the courtroom door windows so we could not even see the defendant to verify she was in good physical condition. I never knew this ever occurred aside from cases involving children and protecting their identity- or a family court scenario- bit in this instance it's clear that the judge is in on the cover up. I was in shock when this sealing of the courtroom occurred.

I think the most important element of this story is seeing the desperate, lawless acts/ arrests/ warrants being made in that case I show that the powers that be are willing to do whatever it takes to keep this information from being revealed- they will fail in any such efforts- Pandora's box has already been opened including a successful test run conducted by many who follow her work, performed just last week that proved her assertions regarding TDA accounts are indeed accurate and very real.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A summary from the Rational Wiki article on OPPT:

In July 2017, Heather surfaced again in the United States on the periphery of a group of people using a combination of U.S. Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) routing numbers and their Social Security numbers (SSN) to access their purported accounts being held by the government based on the monetization of birth certificates. In mid-July, she went to Knoxville, Tennessee to assist Randall Keith Beane, who had attempted to purchase a fully-loaded recreational vehicle (price: just under $500,000 US) with certificates of deposit he had "purchased"using the FRB / SSN tactic. (Of course, the CDs did not have money in them because the "accounts" backing them do not exist.) Beane was arrested on an outstanding federal warrant out of South Carolina, despite Heather's attempt to free him by hiring a local attorney and attempting to direct that attorney in how to purse the case. Heather, along with two friends/followers, then moved on to Washington, DC. Over the weekend she released an audio message via YouTube which explained her side of the Randy Beane story and then switched into her usual "everything has been completed, it's happening!" spiel. On Monday, July 24, Heather and her two followers went to the White House, where Heather apparently attempted to gain entrance but were denied. (One of the followers was momentarily handcuffed on an outstanding traffic warrant, but it was non-extraditable.) The next morning, Heather was arrested outside the Trump hotel in Washington, DC. A closed hearing was held on Wednesday, July 26, but since Heather is refusing to sign any paperwork, an "identity hearing" is scheduled for Monday, July 31. Based on the sketchy details from Heather's followers, it is possible she may be extradited to Tennessee to face unknown charges in the Randy Beane attempted RV purchase fiasco.

Also, for the most boring video ever made (of Heather in a car, on the phone where you can only hear her 'cause she's using ear buds, endlessly repeating herself) check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Hvi1qj7wk

Cool. Finally, a note from Heather from jail (signed HATJ for her initials)

"Follow the Money"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Eh, it's no "Letter From A Birmingham Jail."
notorial dissent

The Lightreports person is so cute. It's almost like he thinks he knows what is going on and stuffs, he's just so cute, and deluded, and stupid, and......

Heather is a loony toon, and her followers are even further down the hole than she is, they actually believe all that codswollop, as well as just being flat out stupid and delusional.

The wiki thingy got at least one thing wrong, I think. Randy was initially arrested on a fugitive, SC state, warrant not a federal one after they, the dealership, ran his ID. He was then arrested on Federal bank fraud charges after that. Heather got herself in trouble by calling the scam artist in Panama and letting the agents talk to him, he was probably what set them off and ultimately lead to her arrest when the rest of it tied together.

They are BOTH now facing Federal charges in TN, not state charges.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like that they're pulling off the televangelist style "we're holy people but we also need a $500,000 RV".
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno, this is just my speculation, but I think what happened might be....

Randy did his little bank fraud thing and bought a few CDs and then redeemed them and then tried to wire transfer the cash to pay for the RV.

The wire bounced before he actually took possession and the RV did two things, they told him it needed a repair, and he should come back in a few days. On the off chance it was just a mix up, this is least likely to offend someone who can drop half million on something, but keeps them from getting left holding the bag if it was a scam. Meanwhile, Heather barges in and starts demanding they give him the RV, people state their authority and other annoying stuff, its kind of her thing. The RV dealer found out the truth before he came back and called the cops. Heather does more and more Heather stuff.

The police arrested him on the outstanding warrant, because its a good way to get him into custody and not screw something up, they called the FBI (half a million dollar bank fraud is one of those things that makes cops do that) who took the five minutes it takes to see it was a scam and wrote the report before they called AUSA who went to a Grand Jury with it and got indictments for Randy, who was already in custody and Heather, who by then had flown off to DC. Heather might have dodged a bullet for a little bit if she had stayed out of Knoxville and kept her head down Of course, she showed up at the gates of the White House and started doing what she does best, being an overbearing obnoxious pain in the ass, to the very people most interested in people wanted for bank fraud, The Secret Service, to whom protecting the President is really a side gig.

That's when the SS went and arrested Heather.

Again, I don't know if any of it is true beyond Randy got popped for the warrant, and then they both got indicted for a bunch of stuff, and Heather got arrested. But I think it makes sense.

Any opinions?
notorial dissent

Gregg, I would say you have it pretty much spot on. What we do know is that Randy used the FED scam to transfer money, that wasn't his and didn't exist, to USAA and bought some humongous CD's, then turned around fairly shortly there after and closed the CD's and transferred the money to other accounts and to the RV dealer. Now the thing I can't figure out is how USAA let it slip through that way. The CD's I am familiar with have a minimum hold time before you can redeem them, and they very certainly shouldn't have let them be closed until the funds transfer had definitely cleared. They screwed up. When they figured it out they canceled the CD's and the wires and reclaimed the funds. Now I don't know if they are out anything on this or not, there haven't been any details released, but it sounds like they canceled it all before he got away with any of it. That doesn't alter the fact that he committed huge amounts of bank and wire fraud, or that Heather was involved at least peripherally.