Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Post by Jeffrey »

The CD thing doesn't make any sense to me either. He purchased a $500,00 CD (not sure if this is the right terminology) using a fake bank account number, USAA gives him a $500,000 CD before they check whether the bank account number he gave is real or if it had sufficient funds to clear, the guy sells the $500k CD before the bank checks the bank account number and reverses the CD (why was he allowed to sell the CD before he actually paid for it?), USAA actually gives him $499k for selling that CD which he transfers to a real bank account outside of USAA, then somehow purchases a $1 million CD despite only having $499k, then sells that $1 million CD before USAA reverses all of the previous nonsense, transfers the money out to a real bank account outside USAA and uses it to purchase the $500k motor home and keep $500k cash?

This type of basically check floating shouldn't even be possible in 2017.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There is a bank between the FRB and USAA. He wired into that bank from the fed and opened CDs, he then immediately closed the CDs, taking a penalty, and transferred money to USAA and from there to the dealer. The indictment tells the path right but the middle bank is not named.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All I can say is that someone, or several someones, in Security/Loss Prevention at two banks is having multiples of kittens right now, and I would suspect some, or perhaps several management person(s) is/are now looking for a job since they signed off on this.

So very not good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Yesterday's Rule 5 (identity) hearing was adjourned, at Tucci-Jarraf's request, to this Friday. Brief explanation: when someone is arrested on a warrant from another district, the only thing that matters is whether the body before the Court is the same person. Everything else is decided in the district where the indictment is pending. Ninety-nine percent of the time that's not an issue, and the defendant will waive - especially because the defendant is typically incarcerated, as is Heather, and can frequently gain release by waiving. One percent of the remaining one percent have a real identity issue. The other 99 percent of that remaining one percent are wackos.

The reader can decide in which bin Heather belongs. And don't call her Looney.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

This is actually kind of funny, on a day I need some levity, in that they both expected to be on a list to meet Trump. I would expect them to have used their real names to identify themselves for that purpose, which took place before the arrest. So these very same names they were hoping would give access to the President, somehow do not apply when in court. Their hypocracy just makes me laugh. I am expecting years of entertainment from these two.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

And of course, if they thought they had a meeting at the WH they would have had to have given the guards not only their REAL names, but also have shown ID, you don't get past those gates without it, at least not for very long. Which explains how the SS and FBI got involved since they would have run those names. So she started this ball rolling, and when she mentioned the Panama guys name that set off all sorts of red flags.

rumor has it that her braindead followers have been dumping pounds of magical documents and powaful pahpus on the court, all of which will be totally useless since they are total gibberish. All she is doing at this point is delaying the inevitable. She is still going to get an all expenses paid one way trip to TN, and then the real fun will begin.
Last edited by Gregg on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you were missing an N in a place that made it confusing....spelleng
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If OPPT followers want to free her so she can buy $500,000 magic sex buses, they should send her tormentors time-proven courtesy notices.

Courtesy Notice

Respondent: Federal Color Of Law Court
Big Federal Courthouse Building
Washington, DC

Proponent: [Your Name]
Address for response: [Your address]

Date:

Re: Your purported arrest and kidnapping of Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf, hereafter referred to as “Saint Heather,” for no reason other than to silence her and stop her work freeing all of mankind, and gaining us our value which will make most of us, especially me, unbelievably rich, since I'm such a hottie, unrebutted.

Service: Email / Fax / Hand Delivery / Registered Mail Number ______________________

DULY VERIFIED DECLARATION OF FACTS:
I have read on the internet that Saint Heather has been kidnapped under the color of an unlawful arrest and is being held and tormented by the illegal court system even though it’s actually all part of her plan to BE and DO all that I AM, unrebutted.

I am the sole lawful and legal REGISTERED owner, custodian, and trustee of my BE'ing and DO'ing, any and all creations therefrom,and property thereof, UCC Doc. File No.'s 2012127810, 2012127854, 2012127907, 2012127914, restated and incorporated here by reference as if set forth in full, original notice of DECLARATION OF FACTS by public registration made and given by the One People's Public Trust, hereafter “OPPT”. I have and do knowingly, willingly, and intentionally adopt, reconfirm, and ratify said DECLARATION OF FACTS as my own duly verified due DECLARATION OF FACTS, nunc pro tunc praeterea preterea pizza pizza, unrebutted as a matter of law, as matter of fact, and as a matter of public policy, hereafter “Proponent”.

DULY VERIFIED NOTICE:

Proponent duly gives and makes notice to Respondent that Saint Heather DOES NOT CONSENT to any unlawful and illegal, devaluing, diminishing, abrogating, subjugating, subordinating, usurping, invading, violating or theft of Saint Heather’s duly secured BE'ing, BUTT'ing, any and all creations therefrom, and property thereof. Respondent is duly ordered to CEASE AND DESIST any and all said unlawful and illegal actions against Saint Heather effective immediately. Proponent duly makes and gives you due notice that Respondent is lawfully and legally responsible and liable, in principal and triple damages under common law, for any and all unlawful and illegal actions against Saint Heather by Respondent causing and resulting in any and all damage to Saint Heather, inclusive of physical harm, physical detention, property seizure, property damage, financial damage, or any other damage of Saint Heather's measurable energy, unrebutted.

Respondent’s attention is directed to the DECLARATION OF FACTS, specifically that your laws are poo poo and treason against one people of this planet without their knowing, willing and intentional consent, unrebutted.

Government Charters Cancelled: (Refer: DECLARATION OF FACTS: UCC Doc # 2012127914 Nov 28 2012)
“...That any and all CHARTERS, inclusive of The United States Federal Government, UNITED STATES, “STATE of ...",
Inclusive of any and all abbreviations, idem sonans, butts, or other legal, financial or managerial forms,
any and all international equivalents, inclusive of any and all OFFICES, inclusive of any and all OFFICERS, PUBLIC SERVANTS,EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TREATIES, CONSTITUTIONS, MEMBERSHIP, ACTS, BUTTS, and any and all other contracts and agreements made thereunder and thereby, are now, void, worthless, or otherwise cancelled, unrebutted.

By accepting this document you accept its lawful value and revoke your right to refute it or put a new butt on it. Have a nice day.

Sincerely, unrebutted,

Your signature over a $1 USPS stamp followed by “all rights reserved” written in blue ink, and thumbprint in blood
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Proponent duly gives and makes notice to Respondent that Saint Heather DOES NOT CONSENT to any unlawful and illegal, devaluing, diminishing, abrogating, subjugating, subordinating, usurping, invading, violating or theft of Saint Heather’s duly secured BE'ing, BUTT'ing, any and all creations therefrom, and property thereof.
Hah! This document would be dead on arrival if completed as is. It mentions NOTHING about "do not fold, spindle or mutilate" Saint Heather. And guess what we have planned this evening in Conspiracy Central for Heather?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Yeah, that'll work fer shure!!!! Just like it did all the last times it was used. :haha: :haha: :snicker:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I was gonna let Webhick feed her to the interns, but thought better of it. It is one of my favorite shows, afterall.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Our ever-helpful friend Reverend Belanger has stepped in and posted a video telling us to stay clear of OPPT, Treasury Direct, and NESARA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJsB8-Q5oOo
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Ah, the right reverend parasite, ever underachiving behind the curve.
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

Deep Knight wrote:A summary from the Rational Wiki article on OPPT:
*snip*
Hey, I wrote that! :) Seriously, I did. I need to go back and fix a couple of typos and update it, but I'll wait until after the Friday hearing.

In Heather news, her buddy Neil Wolfe says in a Periscope video today that this has gone "international" and proceeds to get more loopy from there. Basically the goal is to pack the courtroom on Friday, August 4.

Heather's people also got Heather's public defender to submit 287 pages of sovereign citizen detritus to the court. The documents include all the OPPT UCC1 filings from several years ago--40 of them. I can't help but wonder if the judge is going to be unhappy with the public defender over filing such obviously inapplicable nonsense.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3554064 ... cci-Jarraf

Of course, none of these docs have anything to do with the very serious charge of money laundering Heather is facing, but they definitely fit into the worldview of Heather and her followers, who all believe this is related to the UCC and Heather needs a UCC attorney to fight this.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I thought this hearing was not to answer a charge of money laundering, but only a charge of being Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf.

Additionally, might it be that submitting reams of woo might indeed be a legitimate defence if it establishes that she "genuinely believed" it was her own money she was trying to extract?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Had to do this. I beg the readers' pardon in advance.

"In connection with the Identity Hearing presently scheduled for August 4, 2017, at 10:00 a.m.", Heather has filed two massive collections of . . . stuff (I and II). I won't even try to characterize it, beyond saying that much of it is Heather's very, well, idiosyncratic (dare I say psychotic?) version of UCC-1s. For example, the following is a single UCC-1, found spread over four UCC-1 forms (I will not spend the time cleaning up the Acrobat OCR):
UCC Doc #'s 2012079290 and 2012079322, and any and all therein, restated in their entirety and incorporated herein by reference as if set forth in full, now duly ratified and reconfirmed; Pursuant to the one people's standing, authority, value, rights, our principal of law knowingly, willingly and intentionally preserved and protected, in perpetuity, by notice to all beings and the world, being first implemented by International Law Ordinance cognizably noticed as the Constitution for the United States of America, 1791 as amended, and the lawful progeny jurisprudence thereof, internationally affirmed ordinances, starting July 4, 1776, and completed March 1, 1781, ratified 1791, said never being rebutted, re-ratified by public declaration July 25, 2012, insured and governed by public policy, inclusive of UCC 1-103, and any and all the United States of Ainerica Federal Government, UNITED STATES, United States, STATE OF . . ., State of
. ., and international equivalents:
Secured Party, through its bondservants, with all rights reserved and without prejudice, as promised and preserved by public policy, inclusive of
UCC 1-308, and any and all the United States of America Federal Government, UNITED STATES, United States, STATE OF . . ., state of . and international equivalents, BY AND WITH DUE AUTHORITY AND STANDING, as held in trust and administered by its Public Trust, through the actions of
its duly bonded Trustees, do now duly register and secure public notice of
the following Orders of Findings & Actions, FAO, Suspension, and Audit, all
issued on July 4, 2012, against DEBTOR, UNITED STATES and the several STATE
OF. . ., et. al., inclusive of all voluntary commercial indentures thereto,
thereof, and therefrom, for cause, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, all three Orders restated and incorporated here as if set forth in full,'with further public notice made via posting said Orders on the world-wide web at
http://www.peoplestrustl776.org, the official website of The Public Trust, that is
under the sole possession and control of its duly bonded Trustees, Ordering
DEBTOR as follows:
The one people''s law is aligned with the laws of the creator; The one people''s principle of law is aligned with common law; WHEREAS IT HAS BEEN DULY FOUND said events of fact and allegations of wrong
doing constitute or appear to constitute breach of peace being made against
other world nations and their people as well as against the people who the
UNITED STATES and the several STATE OF . . . thereto, were created to serve, the people of The United States of America; That said events of fact
and allegations have caused, and continue to cause, actual damage to third-persons, the holdings within The Public Trust, and the beneficiaries
of The Public Trust and the people they serve; That any and all wrong doing
could have only been done by the mouth, hand, action or in-action of the natural persons being voluntary commercial indentures to the UNITED STATES
and the several STATE OF . . . thereto, and The United States of America;
That all duties and obligations of the Offices, departments, divisions and
voluntary commercial indentures are bound to perform have been PREPAID by the people of The United States of America; That said payment was PREVIOUSLY ACCEPTED AND TAKEN by Debtor; That Debtor is unwilling or incapable of providing services already paid for; That Offices and voluntary commercial indentures are required to act within the bounds of the
terms, duties and obligations set forth by the people of The United States
of America and the several states of the union; That equity of the people
of The United States of America is perfected as due, owing and collectible;
That circumstances exist and there is demand and support for full audit, review, equity calls and reconciliations of all known and unknown Offices,
voluntary commercial indentures, their duties, obligations, performances thereto, operations thereof, accounts and ledgers of the UNITED STATES and
the several STATE OF . . . thereto, with those of the people of The United WHEREFORE IT IS DULY DECLARED that in order to respect, honor, and preserve
the almighty creation and sovereignty of the One people of the world, and in doing so respecting, honoring and preserving the almighty creation and sovereignty of the people of The United States of America, that an ORDER OF
SUSPENSION and an ORDER OF AUDIT shall be forthwith issued and followed out
of a necessity of absolute security with the authority and standing of absolute right and duty, said having been accepted by the world and never rebutted;
WHEREFORE IT IS DULY NOTICED AND ORDERED that this ORDER OF FINDING S ACTION is effective immediately and shall remain in effect until such time
as it is superseded by subsequent duly authorized and bonded written ORDER
OF FINDING S ACTION; No such subsequent Order shall be issued until after the completion of true, accurate, and complete audits of operations and performance of the UNITED STATES and the several STATE OF . . . thereto and
that of any and all of its voluntary commercial indentures with full publishing of said audit results and an appropriate review and commentary period by the people of The United States of America;
WHEREAS IT IS DULY SERVED on all persons, natural and legal fiction, by internal delivery methods as well as open notorious notice by publishing on
the world-wide web at http://www.peoplestrustl776.org ;
THEREFORE, PUSUANT TO THE FAO, UNITED STATES AND THE SEVERAL STATE OF . . .
THERETO , ARE FORTHWITH SUSPENDED AND CANCELED AS FOLLOWS:
1. THAT any and all Offices, departments, agencies, divisions or municipalities of the UNITED STATES and the several STATE OF . . . thereto,
are forthwith suspended; Any and all authority and protections that may have been previously granted, especially those created by Executive Order, previously granted, especially those created by Executive Order, are canceled or revoked, NUNC PRO TUNC; and,
3. THAT any and all deputies, assigns, agents, contractors, or successors
of any and all voluntary commercial indentures or Offices of the UNITED STATES and the several STATE OF . . . thereto, especially those created by
Executive Order, are forthwith suspended without pay; Any and all authority
and protections that may have been previously granted are canceled or revoked, NUNC PRO TUNC; and,
4. THAT any and all operations of the UNITED STATES and the several STATE
OF . . . thereto, are forthwith suspended without payment or collections; Any and all authority and protections that may have been previously granted
for said operations, especially those created by Executive Order, are canceled or revoked, NUNC PRO TUNC; and,
5. THAT full, faith and credit, guarantees, by the people of The United States of America, made in the past or present, known or unknown, for any and all operations, indentures, debentures, accounts, pledges, covenants,
contracts, signatures, hypothecations or other property(ies) (inclusive of
all chattels, general intangibles, payment intangibles) of the UNITED STATES
and the several STATE OF . . . thereto, are canceled for cause, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA; Any and all authority and protections that may have been previously granted to allow or permit such guarantees to be made
on behalf of the people of The United States of America, especially those by
Executive Order, are canceled or revoked, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA.
***THIS ORDER OF SUSPENSION IS PREPAID, PREAUTHORIZED, AND PRE-APPROVED***
That's ONE UCC-1. Think it'll convince the M-J to let her out?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:That's ONE UCC-1. Think it'll convince the M-J to let her out?
It would convince me, if I was the M-J, just on the grounds of trying to prevent the rest of the inmate population from being infected by whatever mental disease she must have. After all, aren't judges responsible for ensuring certain standards for prisons are being met?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Heather wrote:UCC Doc #'s 2012079290 and 2012079322, and any and all therein, restated in their entirety and incorporated herein by reference as if set forth in full, now duly ratified and reconfirmed;
Isn't one of the phrases I bolded redundant because of the other? The misused Latin isn't surprising any longer, but this is simple English FFS.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G99w562_w6U

I thought that OPPT was dead in 2013 (I am only up to page 24 of this thread), but OPPT gets a mention within a couple of minutes of the start of this video.

Are all these people equally deluded. It takes but a minute or two do to discover the UCC has nothing relevant to help them. In fact the man does mention the basic definition of the UCC at about 14 minutes in, but promptly flies off at a tangent, as does the woman, and eternal essence gets mentioned soon after. The man carries on with redemption woo, clearly there is no hope for either of them.

At about 17 minutes in we are told the UCC is extraterrestial. I keep meaning to stop listening and then it gets crazier.
The Declaration of Independence was apparently universally popular with other nations. Tell the British. But in any case, he is using 'One People' to mean one person, effectively arguing that anyone can be independent.

Half an hour in we are into unrebutted affidavits. Or foisted agreements in other words.
I really cannot take any more of this......... Oh no, "the UCC is the law of the land" "the claim has been perfected, it has not been rebutted" AARRGGHH! enough.
I cant switch it off. Foreclosed entity crops up. Yup. 37 minutes was 36 minutes too long, it's lucky I am old and idle.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Have you made it to the magical sex bus tour yet? Or the Moroccan debacle? All grand entertainment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

From: http://i-uv.com/message-from-heather-to ... 35-pm-est/
brian kelly: Comment I made to someone trying to connect the dots to the WH….
When you say what we’re seeing taking place in the white house, what are you referring to exactly?

Message is it’s ALL connected. The big “holy Fu**” development here is that the filings have been officially filed into DC Federal Court. This is HUGE. It simply means that there is now grounds and proper foundation to prove their legitimacy in federal court. If this happens it means full and complete validation that not only is the entire system based in fraud and deception but all international corporations, masquerading as governments, are in point of fact legally and lawfully foreclosed, but also that the accounts are real, valid and undeniable….

What better place for this all to unravel than in the mouth of the beast (Washington DC)…now you see why Heather had to get arrested. It’s all positioning for where we are now. The system has no script to handle this development. There is little chance of back peddling now that the UCC filings are in the court system combined with so much public attention driven by a powerhouse woman who knows the system equal to those who have created it. Liken it to a grizzly bear bitten by a rattle snake…it may run around for a while, powered by its own willpower and adrenaline, but fateful outcome of thepoison is inevitable.
So you see, it was all part of her master plan. Heather had to be arrested, it says so above, because this will allow her to file her UCCs and blow the whole scam wide open. And here I was thinking the arrest was unexpected, that Heather had no clue it would happen, and the arrest was a total shock, when in reality Heather had planned on this happening. Good to know this is all part of the plan. And I am sure any custodial sentence she receives here, will also be part of the plan too, well that or the corrupt courts paying not attention to her lawful arguments.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.