Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Half a league, half a league, half a league onward....something something something...Someone had blunder'd...All the world wonder'd...Noble Six Hundred!

At least the messenger Louis Nolan (who was responsible for the misunderstanding of Raglan's orders) was willing to risk (and ultimately lose) his life in the Charge of the Light Brigade rather than staying behind the lines. But such action requires commitment, loyalty, and a sense of responsibility, qualities that Heather has yet to demonstrate even a vague association with.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, I think that maybe all bets are off on this one. Heather, in full on batshit crazy mode, has taken the indictment and the response to her motion to dismiss (the Prec...whatever) and given them to complete Sov-tard treatment, and by writing "VOID" across them at the appropriate angle, writing "refused for due cause" at the top and bottom, and sealing with a red ink thumbprint on each page (I am not kidding) has rendered them useless before her superior legal methods.

http://i-uv.com/and-here-you-go-with-to ... -hatj-rkb/

Over on the BEing and DOing farm, much Joy and Celebration has ensued, and they're getting ready for the big wrap party after Heather and Randy are released and all charges dismissed on Wednesday.

I'm thinking myself that Heather might have just gotten her own pre trial release revoked and might be spending Wednesday night in custody or perhaps a mental evaluation ward. I've been following these various flavors of nuts for a long, long time and I have never seen anything approaching this level of phucktardery. Even going from the starting point of batshit crazy this is the kind of left turn of lunacy we are lucky to see once in a lifetime.

I am really lamenting the fact that I won't be able to get down to see this hearing in person, its gonna be a helluva show.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

From the comments...you can't write comedy like this...
Anita says : REPLY
October 14, 2017 at 8:01 pm
I must admit that these days I feel very confused… Even though I’m pretty sure I know all or most of these words I cannot for the life of me seem to comprehend their meaning :(
Watched both parts of Judge Shirley’s interview and sincerely hope that this man understands how much humanity needs his highest wisdom right now.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Yeah, writing "void" on the documents and sending them back is downright Paul Andrew Mitchell-esque.

And sweet Jesus, Heather's followers are morons:
Sounds like Dismissal has been ordered!
Yippee!
Only 4 days to go…
I am visioning Heather an Randy free with the Sun and Wind on their faces!
it looks to me that this court has rejected the motion to dismiss on jurisdictional grounds but mrs Tucci has through her legal rights as a sovereign citizen followed proper procedure to reject the rejection and therefore the case must be reconciled in another court and of course another proceeding.
HATJ is Not a “Sovereign Citizen”. There was No “Motion” to Dismiss. There is no “Case”. But October 18th will be enlightening
So how does that work, if I may ask?
Can anyone who goes to court just write “VOID” on the dox and thats it!! WOW!!
Let’s hope no more dopiness from the Courts and HATJ and RKB are set FREE and UNFETTERED ACCESS to our TD Accounts becomes a reality!
I don’t know what that all means but, it sure sounds good and, thank goodness, I don’t see the word “duress” in there anywhere
If these were Titanic passengers, their last words would have been "Hooray! Heather is taking us ice skating!"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:I'm thinking myself that Heather might have just gotten her own pre trial release revoked
The judge said something like "I believe (Heather) respects the court's authority, at least for purposes of determining jurisdiction." Which was the matter at hand, so he let her go. From this filing, it's clear she doesn't. So I hope you are right.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I've said before, I can't make up my mind if the Tuccis-Giraffe is one hell of a performance artist, or bug juice KRAZY!!!! I really am leaning towards totally deranged, but still. That's a whole heapin' helpin' of cray cray all laid out in one place. I do agree though 1000% that her followers are total morons.

I do think she needs some quality gray bar time now though, and NO internet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:As I've said before, I can't make up my mind if the Tuccis-Giraffe is one hell of a performance artist, or bug juice KRAZY!!!! I really am leaning towards totally deranged, but still. That's a whole heapin' helpin' of cray cray all laid out in one place. I do agree though 1000% that her followers are total morons.

I do think she needs some quality gray bar time now though, and NO internet.
This tipped the scale towards bug juice crazy for me. At her bail hearing she almost had me convinced she was winking at the camera, she played just close enough to "I take all my medications and I'm okay" for me to consider at least the possibility that she was gonna be a real lawyer when she needed too. Her marked silence and avoiding direct communication with the adoring masses almost had me fooled, she knew deep down what she had to do to keep out of jail, and after her cross country trip she damn sure wanted to keep out of jail.

And then, this. This is a total break from reality, and the surety that the next hearing is gonna flow from it can't be something that's gonna go over well in a real court unless she manages to slip some LSD in the Judge's coffee.

So, my question to our lawyers, is this enough to get the judge to lock her back up? To order a psych evaluation? At least a random drug test? Can she come to her senses and save this and is Randy Beane's standby counsel trying to get Randy to run from this as fast as he can?
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote:Image

So, my question to our lawyers, is this enough to get the judge to lock her back up? To order a psych evaluation? At least a random drug test? Can she come to her senses and save this and is Randy Beane's standby counsel trying to get Randy to run from this as fast as he can?
I pretty much go with all of the first three and certainly hope so on the last, but ole Randy is dumbern' a box of rocks so I wouldn't hold my breath. He hasn't done anything smart in living memory so any expectation now is just wishful thinking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

My concern is the willingness of Judge Shirley to have allowed Heather to be free in the first place. My impression is that he either has not had enough experience with the sovrun/freeman movement to recognize what HATJ & Co. are up to (or capable of) or simply was conned by Heather's performance in court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:Well, I think that maybe all bets are off on this one. Heather, in full on batshit crazy mode, has taken the indictment and the response to her motion to dismiss (the Prec...whatever) and given them to complete Sov-tard treatment, and by writing "VOID" across them at the appropriate angle, writing "refused for due cause" at the top and bottom, and sealing with a red ink thumbprint on each page (I am not kidding) has rendered them useless before her superior legal methods.

http://i-uv.com/and-here-you-go-with-to ... -hatj-rkb/
In one very clear sense, her actions are indeed batshit crazy -- the fantasy that you can get out of some very serious trouble by simply returning the indictment with magical language voiding it out is delusional.

But at the same time, this is a supremely rational act if you're a con artist trying to prolong a scam. Heather's great gravy train was OPPT a few years ago, where she and a few of her merry pranksters made enough money for a long vacation in Morocco, plus the purchase of a few motor homes for others to take an extended tour around the US on other people's money. I would speculate that there's enough donor fatigue among HATJ's relatively impoverished marks that simply appealing for money for help with living and legal expenses is not going to bring the cash flying in. On the other hand, OPPT promises something for the suckers -- they get freedom to engage in limitless BEing and DOing. It's not as obviously all about Heather.

So if she's a rational con artist, she'll continue to behave consistent with the OPPT scam as it has greater potential for returns than just a "give me money for lattes at Starbuck's" fund. If she didn't treat her indictment as a document from a non-existent organization, she'd be admitting that OPPT was a fraud and would thus jeopardize future returns from that grift.

Delusional people can still make rational decisions affecting their economic well-being. I seem to recall reading various articles about behavioral economics over the years that suggest people with little education or with some types of cognitive defects can still make rational economic choices (though I can't lay hands on an example at the moment). So I think this is both delusional thinking and a highly rational act at the same time.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:But at the same time, this is a supremely rational act if you're a con artist trying to prolong a scam.
It is, but she's also trying to stay out of jail. From her various updates, I get the sense she had a bad time, and doesn't want to go back. She should be looking to avoid pretrial detention antway, as it would limit her ability to prepare her case, and grift from the marks. She should be trying to walk a line between dazzling the suckers and beating the rap. This insolent submission veers way too far to the former.

Its also possible that I've completely misread the situation, and prison doesn't bother Heather that much. She's only facing one count, and might view a relatively short jail term as being worth it for the long-term credibility.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

This goes without saying, but it is also possible that she's batshit crazy enough to believe all of the New Age stuff and that she is counting on her followers achieving resonance and staging a magical jailbreak. Thus, her idiotic submission in defiance of all common sense.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:is this enough to get the judge to lock her back up?
Enough? Yes. Will it? Probably not, given that the M-J let her out in the first place. Dumbass sovrunty doesn't violate the bond conditions.
To order a psych evaluation?
Enough? Yes. Will it? Maybe. One of the prongs of the evaluation is a defendant's ability to cooperate with counsel in her own defense. She's pro se. So there is another possibility here: no more pro se.
is Randy Beane's standby counsel trying to get Randy to run from this as fast as he can?
Not necessarily. From the news accounts, Beane seems dead in the water. A big-time distraction like Heather can only help. Beats the hell out of being the sole focus of juror wrath in the courtroom.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

wserra wrote:
Gregg wrote:is this enough to get the judge to lock her back up?
Enough? Yes. Will it? Probably not, given that the M-J let her out in the first place. Dumbass sovrunty doesn't violate the bond conditions.
In the detention hearing, the judge was clearly annoyed with Heather, but granted release on grounds that she "respected his authority at least for purposes of determining jurisdiction." From this filing, it's clear that she doesn't. Can release be revoked on those grounds, or does there have to be a clear violation of bond conditions?
wserra

Post by wserra »

TheNewSaint wrote:Can release be revoked on those grounds, or does there have to be a clear violation of bond conditions?
As I wrote above, it can be, but I doubt it will be.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Can release be revoked on those grounds, or does there have to be a clear violation of bond conditions?
As I wrote above, it can be, but I doubt it will be.
Or did you mean 'it can BE, but I doubt it will BE?"

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

On the eve of the jurisdiction hearing, it seems Heather has doubled down. Though the word "doubled" really fails to describe the magnitude of it. She has filed two new documents:

First, she sent the court a bill for $46.8 quintillion dollars. Heather is demanding compensation for the unlawful appropriation of her valuable time, billed at a reasonable $10 billion per second (discounted rate). Plus another measly trillion or so for various other offenses against Heather's BEING and DOING.

She signs the document "Without prejudice, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, Formerly undisclosed majority principal of the Universal Trust and Bank for International Settlements." This particular bit of word salad doesn't exist even in Heather's previous writings, though there is an actual Bank for International Settlements. Lord knows what it means. Is Heather a country now? Is she saying she has the authority to pay herself? What will this do to everyone's secret treasury accounts? Seems like there wouldn't be any money left on earth afterwards.

The second filing is another praecipe, in which Heather explains to the court that a praecipe is not a "motion", but an order from Mighty Heather that is to be acted upon immediately. She orders the judge to dismiss the case, and the clerk to correct all documents from "motion" to "praecipe." Seems petty when you're dismissing a case against yourself, but I guess these details matter.

And to cover all her sovcit bases, Heather uses "notice to principle/agent" at every opportunity; names all the parties and herself in both ALL CAPS and Mixed Case; puts a thumbprint on every page; and makes extensive use of the word "alleged." Alleged court, alleged case, alleged defendant, and so on. Even the bill refers to "alleged parties". Because when you send someone a bill, you always want to be vague about who's responsible for paying it.

She also trots out the "un-rebutted filing" act. She claims the court has failed to prove jurisdiction, and is apparently out of time to do so. Which is pretty brazen the day before a hearing that was called for that very purpose.

One interesting note: Heather's order to dismiss the case includes Randy's case as well. But on the last page, Randy's name is crossed out with a pen. Did Randy or his lawyer ask not to be included in the filing? Did Heather decide at the last minute to save only herself? Inquiring minds want to know.

I take back what I said earlier. She's nuttier than squirrel shit.
notorial dissent

That's just precious, and all threaty and lawyery and and stuffs.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Once again I am amazed at the ability of idiots to out-idiot their previous idiocy.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Once again I am amazed at the ability of idiots to out-idiot their previous idiocy.
"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it limits."