Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by waylonmercy »

notorial dissent wrote:
The Observer wrote:
grixit wrote:Anesthesia is really weird. Regular sleep lingers. But when i wake up after an operation, i go to full alertness in a split second.
Maybe this is the cure for sovrun/freemanry. Put them under anesthesia and hope that it causes a reboot of their brain.
Have to have a functioning one to begin with, in many case this seems to be an issue.

I agree that Randy is several sandwiches short a picnic, and is basically going to gun fight with a butter knife. I don't think his, and HAT's competence for that matter, are going to be as big an issue as the fact that I think they will both go full throttle sovcit stupid during the trial and go completely off the rails during the trial. I am quite sure she will attempt to bury the court in her speshul majik paper, the question is will the court allow it. I think circus could be an apt description of what happens, or at least could happen. HAT will be playing for her audience, Randy will just sit and be confused.
The thing is pro se means pro se not pro Heather . Randy has to manage his own defense; Heather can't do it for him. BZ and company's primary job is to keep Randy from throwing Heather under the bus to save his own sorry ass. So they fill his head with woo woo nonsense and make him believe he is the greatest legal mind of his generation.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

waylonmercy wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Maybe this is the cure for sovrun/freemanry. Put them under anesthesia and hope that it causes a reboot of their brain.
Have to have a functioning one to begin with, in many case this seems to be an issue.

I agree that Randy is several sandwiches short a picnic, and is basically going to gun fight with a butter knife. I don't think his, and HAT's competence for that matter, are going to be as big an issue as the fact that I think they will both go full throttle sovcit stupid during the trial and go completely off the rails during the trial. I am quite sure she will attempt to bury the court in her speshul majik paper, the question is will the court allow it. I think circus could be an apt description of what happens, or at least could happen. HAT will be playing for her audience, Randy will just sit and be confused.
The thing is pro se means pro se not pro Heather . Randy has to manage his own defense; Heather can't do it for him. BZ and company's primary job is to keep Randy from throwing Heather under the bus to save his own sorry ass. So they fill his head with woo woo nonsense and make him believe he is the greatest legal mind of his generation.
What you say is entirely true. Howsumever, Randy is dumbern' several boxes of rocks, with a gross of door nails thrown in for good measure, and since he is pro se, that doesn't preclude him from doing stupid, actually pretty much guarantees it, and if he wants to channel HAT, then he can and will. The thing is, as dumb as he is, there is no likelihood of him ever catching a clue and even thinking about throwing HAT under the bus. He's going to go with the "too stupid and did nothing wrong defense" and that will pretty much guarantee him a conviction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But, there is a certain accidental genius to it. If he can keep his mouth shut and try to spend the trial making himself invisible, the jury could come away thinking "I dunno what the hell he did, but that crazy woman is obviously the one who egged him on, and maybe he IS that stupid...."

Doubt it will do him any good, but there are worse things in a criminal trial than being the one the jury thinks is just stupid and not stupid and batshit crazy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Doubt it will do him any good, but there are worse things in a criminal trial than being the one the jury thinks is just stupid and not stupid and batshit crazy.
But Randy throws that possibility away by parroting Heather's stupidity in the rare moments he does speak. The judge asked him if he was God, because he said "I am the source of all that is." He also asserted that the court has no jurisdiction, but has no idea why.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, but he still managed to say he was God and it didn't make the list of Top Ten Crazy Things Said in a hearing. :haha:

You gotta think he should get something for that.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Is there a chance Randy will take the stand and drop Heather in it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Is there a chance Randy will take the stand and drop Heather in it?

Oh, he's gonna take the stand, he's too seduced by the chance to tell 'em how it is not to. Not sure he can do Heather much damage, she's not facing nearly the consequences he is, and I'm dead certain she'll do her level best to make sure she's "in it" up to her crossed and glazed eyes.

The main argument of Randy's testimony is more likely than not going to be that he is not a sovereign citizen and he's tired of people calling him that, and so, he should go free, because he's not a sovereign citizen. That really is the crux of why he thinks he should go free. He thinks he's being accused of being a Sov-Cit. He also thinks he'e the best legal mind since the retirement of His High Judgmental Supremacy, Judiciary Pag, L.I.V.R. (the Learned, Impartial, and Very Relaxed).
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

A clarification here: is Randy facing more serious charges (due to his half-a-million-dollar bank fraud) than Heather? I've lost track.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17 wrote:A clarification here: is Randy facing more serious charges (due to his half-a-million-dollar bank fraud) than Heather? I've lost track.
Yes. Randy is facing charges for trying to get hold of millions of dollars and actually managing to spend $500,000 that wasn't his. Heather is facing conspiracy type, helping him charge(s).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Randy is facing serious felony charges and could well do some serious time for his efforts. HAT is only being charged with conspiracy, considerably lesser charge.

Rand is too stupid to keep his mouth shut and he thinks he is clever and got a way with something.

Are they even going to be tried together? I would think they'd try them separately to avoid the circus element.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:But, there is a certain accidental genius to it. If he can keep his mouth shut and try to spend the trial making himself invisible, the jury could come away thinking "I dunno what the hell he did, but that crazy woman is obviously the one who egged him on, and maybe he IS that stupid...."
An interesting thought. On the other hand, there's a pretty clear document trail with Randy's fingerprints all over it, which ought to be sufficient to convict him on everything. A jury isn't going to need to hear Randy getting embarrassed if he puts himself on the stand in order to think he's guilty as sin. And if the prosecutor on cross sees himself trying to paint himself as Heather's accomplice, it ought to be fairly simple to point out that he was smart enough to have had an interim bank account in another state to move the proceeds from the initial USAA fraud into which made it harder for them to recapture the money he stole.

Also, Randy had organized the scheme well enough to have a motor home already picked out to buy with his ill-gotten gains. It's not like the $1.5 million was sitting there in a checking account gathering dust for a couple of months while he watched Oprah reruns while dreaming of what to spend it on.

In other words, he may act like a fool on the stand but he knew exactly what he was going to do if he somehow found a loophole in the USAA system, and he executed it quickly. That sounds a little more sophisticated and with a lot more malice aforethought than the village idiot he came across as in the recent transcript.
ArthurWankspittle

JohnPCapitalist wrote:In other words, he may act like a fool on the stand but he knew exactly what he was going to do if he somehow found a loophole in the USAA system, and he executed it quickly. That sounds a little more sophisticated and with a lot more malice aforethought than the village idiot he came across as in the recent transcript.
I'm sure this was discussed earlier either here or on the Fogbow. One suggestion being that someone must have told him what to do because he isn't that clever. Now, if you were defending him and could persuade a jury that it was Heather, that's another matter.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Heathers only charge is conspiracy to launder money. In English, she pretended to be a licensed attorney representing Randall and tried to talk the second bank from returning the money to USAA and into allowing Randall to buy the RV with the laundered money.
notorial dissent

Of the two she has the best chance of getting off. Randy, I think is toast, all they'll have to do is show what he did to prove their case, the jury will get that and regardless of how clueless or crazy he comes off they'll probably convict. HAT on the other hand may get away with it depending on how she comes off to the jury, I suspect she'll go for her poor clueless little me routine when it comes down to it, unless she loses it and goes full bore sovcit with her "I'm the boss of you, I foreclosed all of you" and I have no idea what she'll do.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I think ultimately, the question of what HATJ will do depends on whether or not she really believes all of the woo about foreclosing the powers that "were". Once she realizes how much trouble she's in, she will go into "fight or flight" mode. We already had a poll regarding the likelihood of her fleeing, and I believe that the consensus was that she will try to run eventually. But if she chooses to stay and fight, she will naturally try to bring to bear every weapon at her disposal. If she really believes the woo, she'll probably double/triple/quadruple down on the gibberish for as long as the judge's patience lasts. Or, she could get a competent attorney (unlikely if I recall her financial situation correctly), sit down, and say as little as possible. But I think we all know that Nibiru will hit the Earth before Heather willingly humbles herself in front of an audience.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I dont think Heather will run.
If she did that would be the end of her credibility on account of abandoning poor Randy to the fate she played a role in creating for him. Given that she is likely to get off lightly and maybe without a custodial sentence she may elect to face the music for the cause. She could then promote Randy as their first martyr and continue promoting her UCC fantasies and new age metaphysics.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Heather doesn't admit error. Or think ahead. Or care about any cause other than herself. While you're right that this would be the best approach, she's blind to it. Heather's ego will only let her do two things: double down on the crazy, or skip town.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Heather is going to run. She is going to justify it by claiming she needs to meet with the "powerful families" to solicit their assistance in clearing her and Randy's name.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:Heather doesn't admit error. Or think ahead. Or care about any cause other than herself. While you're right that this would be the best approach, she's blind to it. Heather's ego will only let her do two things: double down on the crazy, or skip town.
Those three points are pretty much HAT in a nutshell. I am still of the opinion that when things don't go her way and it starts getting real she'll do a bunk, that has always been her MO, she sticks it out til it gets real then she takes off. So far she is still following her previous OPPT pattern.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

notorial dissent wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Heather doesn't admit error. Or think ahead. Or care about any cause other than herself. While you're right that this would be the best approach, she's blind to it. Heather's ego will only let her do two things: double down on the crazy, or skip town.
FTFY