Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by waylonmercy »

BZ just posted a new 12 minute call with Randy. At the beginning of the call Randy complained that he is facing 240 years in federal custody. BZ changed the subject. The rest of the call is nothing but mind numbing New Age speak. BZ has got Randy wrapped around her little finger. As long as she can keep him focused on doing energy work and talking about how time is an illusion, Randy will never throw Heather under the bus to save his own ass.

https://youtu.be/nuEx4yaiJiU
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I've said before, Randy really is dumbern' a rock, partly that's how he got himself in to this mess, and would seem to be pretty much how he has lead his life to date.

Didn't we determine that he had latched on to this scam from another pusher before he hooked up with HAT?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There isn't anything Randy could give to throw Heather under the bus, he's in a whole heap more trouble than she is. Besides,both of them are way beyond too batshit crazy for anything they ever say being credible in a courtroom.
At this point, if one of them were to say at midnight, it was dark outside, they'd need pictures to prove it.

Nope, the only hope either of them has is if BZ gets on the jury somehow.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

waylonmercy wrote:BZ has got Randy wrapped around her little finger.
Randy really does like the attention he's getting from the i-uv klatch. Some of them send him cards every day, he said. And since he apparently scuffles with his fellow prisoners, he needs a coping mechanism.

What Randy doesn't realize is that the BE and DO crowd will drop him like a rock once he's found guilty. They're interested in their secret treasury accounts, not him. We'll see how much cosmic energy Randy feels when he's got 239.9 years left on his sentence, and no more mash notes from middle-aged dingbats. I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a moronic cretin.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a moronic cretin

Tautologies are not allowed on Quatloos. It's the first step towards oxymorons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Randy seems too eager to please BZ; like a wide-eyed schoolboy and his teacher.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tautologies are not allowed on Quatloos. It's the first step towards oxymorons.
You are right. Please forgive my faux pas. Too much turkey, I suppose.
notorial dissent

About the only one Randy could throw under the bus, since he has already voluntarily crawled under the express, is whoever it was who "educated" him on his birth certificate account, and I doubt that would get any where.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

waylonmercy wrote:Randy seems too eager to please BZ; like a wide-eyed schoolboy and his teacher.
Randy's definitely a follower by nature. He's not going to throw anybody under the bus, because he's emotionally invested in the cause. He believes in it, because it's the only place he's ever been important. In another lifetime, he could have died at Jonestown or Heaven's Gate.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Every time I read "throw someone under the bus" I can't help but imagine the RV Randy bought. From now on, at least in this thread, can we replace Bus with RV, it makes fur a more appropriate metaphor.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Randy is a benighted sovereign fool and I feel sorry for him.
To my perception Randy really believes in the sovereign nonsense. He really believes in the UCCC and TDA fantasies and his right to access what he believes is rightfully his and wrongfully withheld from him.
That's why in my opinion Randy is not criminal by nature or in intent
He made a mistake - a big mistake - and he will pay the price
What Randy did was technically a crime and he will pay a severe penalty
And I am not arguing he should not pay for his stupidity
But his intent was legal not criminal

Remember the people who led the US revolution were criminals in the eyes of the Crown
And they were indeed criminals in the narrow technical sense of the law of the day
If we are to regard every person who has had some minor legal violation as a criminal then nearly all of us are criminals
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Athis wrote:Randy is a benighted sovereign fool and I feel sorry for him.
To my perception Randy really believes in the sovereign nonsense. He really believes in the UCCC and TDA fantasies and his right to access what he believes is rightfully his and wrongfully withheld from him.

Remember the people who led the US revolution were criminals in the eyes of the Crown
And they were indeed criminals in the narrow technical sense of the law of the day
If we are to regard every person who has had some minor legal violation as a criminal then nearly all of us are criminals
Horsefeathers.

Yes, there are criminals, and then there are criminals. While Randy could arguably claim to not have had a criminal intent, and while may really believe in "the UCCC and TDA fantasies", he is still a criminal, and must pay the price for taking actions which a reasonable person doing the proper research would realize were criminal.

The bit about "If we are to regard every person who has had some minor legal violation as a criminal then nearly all of us are criminals" is misleading (to put it charitably). We are not talking about a "minor legal violation", here. This is not a matter of a marked lanes traffic violation, the larceny of a candy bar from a grocery store or the smoking of a joint.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Athis wrote:Randy is a benighted sovereign fool and I feel sorry for him.

Randy robbed a bank of $1.5 million,he didn't accidentally push too many buttons on the ATM and get $1.5 Million instead of $150. Lack of a gun doesn't excuse it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He also went through several transfers to try and hide the source of the funds. Which means he knew, on some level, that he had no right to access this account. That, combined with the scope of the theft, makes it hard to be lenient with Randy.

But I agree with Athis in that some people exercised short-term bad judgment with this. I'm not opposed to leniency in principle, provided it's a minor incident, the stolen funds are repaid with penalties, they admit their error, and don't do it again.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Athis wrote:He really believes in the UCCC and TDA fantasies and his right to access what he believes is rightfully his and wrongfully withheld from him.
Nonsense. Even if you accept that he believed that he had a right to a free $500K RV - a stretch worthy of the world's best bunji cord in itself - how do you explain the fake bank account? If he really believed it, he walks into the dealership, says "I'll take that one", and attempts to pay with his non-existent Treasury account. But he knows that won't work. So instead he uses a fake account, and transfers the cash he manages to steal as quickly as possible into his own account, before the bank can realize its error.

It's called "consciousness of guilt".
Only to people who believe that it's OK to steal.
More nonsense. They were traitors. Had England prevailed, they would have been hung. Correctly.

You're not setting yourself up as an arbiter of the law. You're setting yourself up as an arbiter of what's right. The fact that we believe that the American Revolution was just does nothing to establish that, per British law, those who participated in it did not have the worst kind of criminal intent.
There was nothing "minor" about what Beane did. Unless you believe that he really did have the right to steal that palace on wheels.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Two points, the first of which has all of us puzzled. If Randy is such a dim sucker how did he manage to exploit a very specific loophole in the funds transfer sequence? We still don't have an explanation.

All revolutionaries are criminals unless they win.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If Randy is such a dim sucker how did he manage to exploit a very specific loophole in the funds transfer sequence? We still don't have an explanation.
We may have to settle for the unsatisfying answer of "dumb trial and error".
notorial dissent

Athis wrote: He really believes in the UCCC and TDA fantasies and his right to access what he believes is rightfully his and wrongfully withheld from him.

That is just nonsense. WES said it better, but in the final analysis it is still nonsense.

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Two points, the first of which has all of us puzzled. If Randy is such a dim sucker how did he manage to exploit a very specific loophole in the funds transfer sequence? We still don't have an explanation.

All revolutionaries are criminals unless they win.
First point is a given and well established. Second, he was told/educated/helped, my understanding is that he learned this little trick from another guru, that he apparently had a falling out with and then took up with the Tuccis-Giraffe, amazingly managed to execute it and get almost to home plate before he got caught and banged up.

He's still an idiot, and I agree probably quite clueless, and has indeed swallowed the sovcit koolaid in copious quantities. The point being, he didn't figure it own on his widdle ownsome, he is just a VERY good follower and followed the given directions very well, at least until the assumed part of get your sorry ass out of town and disappear anyway.

Two points come to mind in this. One, Randy wouldn't have succeeded if USAA had followed proper procedure and verified the deposit and then not released the CD when and how they did, two, it comes to mind that the ONLY reason I can see for HAT 5to have extended herself on Randy's behalf was that she saw $$$$ signs and figured she could separate dim witted Randy from some/all of his hard stolen money.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:.... two, it comes to mind that the ONLY reason I can see for HAT 5to have extended herself on Randy's behalf was that she saw $$$$ signs and figured she could separate dim witted Randy from some/all of his hard stolen money.
I'd not considered that, but you are correct. Randy has $1.5m and has only spent $.5m. Touchy-Giraffe could easily grift some of that off him.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Like I said, hadn't even thought of it or considered it, admit I'd been wondering what her sudden interest in him was, and the it hit me, then the $$$$$ signs in her eyes and the cash register sound going off hit me, and then it made perfect sense all of a sudden.