Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:More filings from Heather:

http://i-uv.com/pacer-record-of-filling ... c-64-65-66

#66 seems to be saying "I received the documents from Judge Shirley, but I did not receive documents from anyone with authority in this case." That'll go over well. (ETA: She says "duly made, issued, indorsed, validated, verified, and noticed document." Meaning, it doesn't count because it doesn't jump through her imaginary hoops.)

I note that BZ has once again buried this story under 10 new age/conspiracy stories. I really think they're trying to hide the actual BEings and DOings in this case.
Anyone else keep hearing the "Do-Bee" song from Romper Room?
...from the first time that I read about BEing and DOing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

If any of our U.K. readers are puzzled by the "Do-Be"/ Romper Room reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romper_Ro ... characters
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

Socrates wrote:To be is to do
Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:To do is to be
Frank Sinatra wrote:Do be do be do
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

KickahaOta wrote:
Socrates wrote:To be is to do
Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:To do is to be
Frank Sinatra wrote:Do be do be do
And don't forget
Scooby doobie doo
http://www.cinema.com/articles/976/scoo ... tory.phtml
Since his name comes from the refrain "Scooby-dooby-doo" from the song "Strangers in the Night," Scooby-Doo is also the only cartoon canine inspired by a Frank Sinatra lyric!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It reminds of this old, weird beer advertisement. Which has stuck in my head way longer than it should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ksf3Oe8cU
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The smackdown is in:

http://i-uv.com/doc-69-memorandum-opini ... -12-05-17/

Heather's filings rejected for being frivolous and incoherent. Judge Shirley's recommendations accepted. Judge Varlan even takes the time to explain the relevant law regarding the signatures and stamps she demanded.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:The smackdown is in:

http://i-uv.com/doc-69-memorandum-opini ... -12-05-17/

Heather's filings rejected for being frivolous and incoherent. Judge Shirley's recommendations accepted. Judge Varlan even takes the time to explain the relevant law regarding the signatures and stamps she demanded.
And a smack down it is indeed on all points. The only thing he didn't do was revoke her bail, and they should since she obviously does NOT ACCEPT or respect the court's authority.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

BZ made some interesting comments on the IUV website. First, she admits that Randy attempted to steal (my description, not hers) $28.5 million not $1.5 million. BZ asks why Randy wasn’t charged with stealing the whole $28.5 Million. Her answer: FBI Agent, Parker Still, and others, ripped Randy off for $27 Million. BZ also informed the world that she is in possession of Randy’s laptop computer. I am not a talented psychic like BZ but I see a search warrant in her future.
--------------------------------

POSTER #1:
December 10, 2017

Whether the (TDA) accounts exist or not, Heather and Randy would still be in jail. The wire transfers from the Federal Reserve didn’t go through. If you want to argue it was because the transfers were blocked or because the accounts don’t exist, doesn’t make a difference. Randy still stole a million and half dollars from USAA then laundered the money with Heathers help.

BZ ⒾAM:
December 10, 2017

Well that is inaccurate on a number of levels.
I can see where you might draw information from alleged, Judge Shirley that might give you that impression.
Except, it does not take into account the “missing” 27 million or so, that Randy accessed from His TDA accounts and was
absconded/vanished/misappropriated/…. by ??? USAA, the FRB, Eastern District of Tenn, Parker Still…???
because the “Judicial officials” are only pointing to 1.5 million. Because they want to miss direct you to not see the Dots, that show the rest.

POSTER #2:
December 11, 2017

Thanks BZ
I was not even aware of the rest of his funds…the alleged legal docs….do not say anything about the 27 million.
Connecting the dots for sure…very exciting.

BZ ⒾAM:
December 11, 2017

There are references to that in various places. In Randy’s voice, from Heather, from me, in other written forms… And of course Randy has Screen shots and data on everything and we hold his lap top and key pieces of data about all of it.
stepping down into linear languaging for a nano second - If you are going to incarcerate these two bad ass criminals, and show-em how much trouble they are in…. for the alleged fraud they committed and money laundering. WHY… would you just put the spot light on 1.5 million? pfft… when its more than 28 million that Randy legally, following all the USAA banking guidelines transferred from his TDA account and secured for his use, as it is his money.
… ok done… jumping back to Quantum

Its the time of Revelations… Absolute Data is being revealed inside and out, in ALL things, ALL beings…
All is not what it seems in this “court case”
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

It's been the time of Absolute Data for a couple of years now, based on the OPPT/IUV/Water Sex Bus thread, and nothing profound appears to have happened so far. I'm just glad that I was not aware of this a year or two ago, because then I would have relied on Absolute Data happening in order to finish my lab reports for Wind Tunnel Lab, Heat Transfer Lab, and Solid Mechanics Lab. Who can say what that disappointment would have done to me?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent

waylonmercy wrote:BZ made some interesting comments on the IUV website. First, she admits that Randy attempted to steal (my description, not hers) $28.5 million not $1.5 million. BZ asks why Randy wasn’t charged with stealing the whole $28.5 Million. Her answer: FBI Agent, Parker Still, and others, ripped Randy off for $27 Million. BZ also informed the world that she is in possession of Randy’s laptop computer. I am not a talented psychic like BZ but I see a search warrant in her future.
--------------------------------
Maybe even obstructing justice and conspiracy charges as well, she really does seem that stupid.
Logical thinking doesn't seem to be BZ's thing it would seem. It is kind of hard for $27M that never existed to go missing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

stepping down into linear languaging for a nano second

I'm amused that BZ thinks she's speaking two distinct languages. It all sounds like the same bullshit to me.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
stepping down into linear languaging for a nano second

I'm amused that BZ thinks she's speaking two distinct languages. It all sounds like the same bullshit to me.
Well, she is speaking twaddle and utter gibberish, so I suppose it qualifies as two.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Here's an interesting blog post from earlier today on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's "I-UV" site, a welcome break from all the New Age quantum vibration touchy-feely psychobabble found there.

It's a bunch of documents sent from the US Attorney's office to Heather's "elbow counsel."

Apparently, Randy Beane bought a top-of-the-line metallic red Ford F-250 King Ranch Edition for $86,000 and change on July 6, 2017. That's the same day that he did all the money transfers out of his USAA account before they could take the $1.5 million back that he scammed them for. One of the documents in this blog post is the documentation package from the dealer. I can't figure out whether they actually tried to cash the personal check he wrote for the purchase price or not, and I also can't figure out whether he took actual possession of the truck. The fact that he signed the forms for the truck on the same day that he was moving money sure suggests that he wanted to move fast, to take the truck before USAA got on to him and wanted their money back, just as he did with the $500,000 RV he bought.

I'm wondering if this is being furnished to Heather because they're considering additional charges against Beane and maybe against Heather if they can find any evidence that she was on the phone with this dealer trying to get them to take his check, as she did with the RV dealer.

To that end, there's the results of a subpoena to Verizon for a cell phone with a 336 area code, which is in NC. I'm assuming that's Beane's cell because I think Heather is tied to WA and MA, so I'd guess that her area code is from one of those states.

Any thoughts on what's going on? My guess is additional charges are pending, but IANAL and I could be way off here.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Any thoughts on what's going on? My guess is additional charges are pending, but IANAL and I could be way off here.
It could mean further charges loom. It could also mean that the govt intends to offer that transaction as "common scheme or plan" evidence per FRE 404(b). Either way, it's not good for our heroes.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

IANAL, but I'm guessing this is the discovery process, and prosecution is providing defense counsel with the information they intend to make their case with.
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Any thoughts on what's going on? My guess is additional charges are pending, but IANAL and I could be way off here.
It could mean further charges loom. It could also mean that the govt intends to offer that transaction as "common scheme or plan" evidence per FRE 404(b). Either way, it's not good for our heroes.
WES, your powers of understatement, even for a lawyer, are staggering and beautiful to behold. I would suspect the prosecution went for the low hanging easily proven that has their finger prints all over it stuff, and now they are finding more juicy useful bits that could add real flavoring to the pot.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

One interesting thing among the new age crap is the SovCit interpretation of the human rights executive order. Sounds like it’ll be popping up in cases eventually since I’ve seen people arguing it means you can stop paying your mortgage among other things.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Ford dealer took Randy's check (it was only a deposit check, he was gonna transfer the balance from USAA when his funds cleared) let him take the truck overnight and told him to come back the next day for his title and to finalize the paperwork when his "funds cleared". Meanwhile, they contacted USAA, figured out something fishy was going on and when Randy came back the next day, they took the truck back and told him to hit the bricks. What they didn't do and the RV dealer did do was transfer the title into Randy's name, so the truck was never legally anything more than out on an overnight test drive. All that paperwork is only half done, the notary documents, where needed, were never notarized, a lot of them lack the dealer signature and there is no title and no registration. I think they have a copy of the check but the actual check that Randy gave them might have been returned. Its my guess that the dealer doesn't want to press charges, to them there wasn't any or much damage done, just a high end Super Duty with a few miles on it from a test drive. If I were them, I wouldn't want to press charges, its a pain in the ass, its gonna tie up people during a trial and its not good PR. The is in much worse shape is fine. In that case, money from USAA did in fact arrive via wire transfer, they did issue a title and Randy, to this day, legally owns the RV, although its subject to being taken away by USAA. The phone call that got Heather indicted is her trying to convince the RV dealer's bank to not send the money that they got back (it worked kinda, they didn't) and trying to convince USAA that everything was gonna be fine, the Federal Reserve was gonna send them money any minute now, or SHOULD because Randy was totally legit blah blah blah...the part that didn't work and got both of them locked up.

But the RV dealer refused to refund the money back to USAA, their bank backed them up and USAA got holding the bag for the $500K give or take (they also got stiffed by a few of Randy's creditors who likewise refused to return funds they received via wire) and the RV was impounded and will eventually be sold, at quite a discount I'm sure, because its legally a used RV with VERY LOW miles.

And the F-350 story came out at the very beginning, I knew it for some time, but I cannot for the life of me find where I got it from. Am I the only one who noticed it?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:One interesting thing among the new age crap is the SovCit interpretation of the human rights executive order. Sounds like it’ll be popping up in cases eventually since I’ve seen people arguing it means you can stop paying your mortgage among other things.
Heather's latest insane filings have handwritten notes citing section 1 (B) of Executive Order 13818, which says:
(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;
Of, course she misses this immediately above it:
(ii) any foreign person
And to be really pedantic:
(a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States
You know, that former entity that Heather foreclosed in 2012. That non-existent country who published this very executive order. :roll:
notorial dissent

Basically the same old nonsense, she threw annotated copies of the original court documents and then threw in that EO which doesn't apply to her either, and just generally more arglebargle. The comments by the clueless is what is really entertaining. They really are totally clueless.