Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

It would appear that Heather is once again back in the states practicing her version of the New Age unconscious and would seem to be involved in the current Fed account number scam, or something related. She is currently championing someone in TN named Randy Beane who got picked up for multiple traffic tickets and trying to buy a vehicle with bogus financial information that appears to be related to the Fed scam.

She also apparently has a new obsession with Blackwater for some reason.

Still completely cray cray as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Post by The Observer »

As they say, bird-brains of a feather flock together.

This seems to be a new craze in attempting to scam money out of the Federal Reserve banks by trying to use routing numbers via electronic banking. And all of these scamming gurus are trying to be the first on the block to shear their flock with it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Yeah, but it's not even a new scam, they were pulling this years ago, particularly the Treasury Direct business, which is only supposed to be on way, in. I guess there is nothing new under the sun.

It's the screaming lack of originality that makes my head hurt though. Ho originality, no finesse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Her website is called "unidynomics," and while terse has these gems on the home page:

source of all that is

welcome home

Original Network
"where other men blindly follow what they are given to believe is true, remember, nothing is true"

Original Factualized
"when other men are limited by what they are given to believe is morality or law, remember, everything is permitted"

Original Revaluation
"experience swiftly and completely transitions beliefs, in complete awareness, transparency and context"

to be and do all ways

Original Coordination
the secret of change is to focus all
of your energy, not on fighting
the old, but on building the new
~ socrates

O-Comm
she walks in beauty, like the night
of cloudless climes and starry skies
and all that's best of dark and bright
meet in her aspect and her eyes
~ "she walks in beauty", lord byron

"... remember, nothing is true." In Heather's case, how true.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hope Girl's website Glassfullbitch.com went dead last month. I guess the perpetual motion machine didn't pan out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Current Status of Events Now Unfold : HATJ Washington DC

This is the current information unfolding- I will post more as I receive information. ~ bz

lisa shannon
Everyone – Current Status of Events Now Unfold :
[10:09:46 AM] Alex and Valerie: Heather has been arrested. Breathing through it. Need guidance.
[10:12:15 AM] Skye Macleod: REALLY??? We are with you Alex (heart)
[10:12:23 AM] Terran/AK: For?
[10:12:48 AM] Terran/AK: By whom?
[10:13:59 AM] Terran/AK: What happened?
[10:14:54 AM] Terran/AK: They really don’t get who they arrested. Will not go as they expect!
[10:25:30 AM] Denice D: Just talked to Valerie. H was just arrested now. Federal warrant. did not show it to Val or Alex. H was outside smoking when they arrested her
[10:25:49 AM] Denice D: 3 fbi agents from the terrorism task force
[10:26:12 AM] Denice D: Timothy hartman 703-389-1580
[10:26:34 AM] Denice D: Justin Wincoff 202-440-0350
[10:26:37 AM] Denice D: and one other.
[10:26:59 AM] Denice D: She is being taken to Central booking IN DC. before a Judge to be bonded.
[10:27:46 AM] Denice D: The three of them were detained by Secret Service for several hours last night at the white house gate. Had extensive background checks and had to fill out questionairres
[10:27:56 AM] Denice D: H told Alex and Val to call Lisa Shannon
[10:28:13 AM] Terran/AK: Do you have Alex number? It was posted somewhere but I don’t recall which room
[10:28:33 AM] Denice D: 319-640-5879
[10:28:49 AM] Denice D: does anyone have jonathan betts phone number?
[10:28:54 AM] Denice D: or an atty in DC?
[10:29:26 AM] Denice D: Skye do you think Paul could advise us? Valeria and Alex need some help
[10:29:36 AM] Denice D: they are alone in DC
[10:29:37 AM | Edited 10:30:09 AM] Terran/AK: No but I can check a copy of a Hardrive I have for email address. I’ll contact Karl
[10:29:49 AM] Denice D: who else to call?
[10:30:00 AM] Denice D: Karl Lagenstein? or email him?
[10:30:19 AM] Denice D: thank you!
[10:41:15 AM] Terran/AK: I sent him a Skype message could not connect via a call
[10:41:42 AM] Terran/AK: Burlap will get the feed from Karl before Karl even sees it
[10:52:10 AM] Skye Macleod: On 25/07/2017, at 17:29, Denice D wrote:
> Skye do you think Paul could advise us? Valeria and Alex need some help

YES will contact him now
[11:09:46 AM] Terran/AK: Dear Karl

As you may be aware – Heather was arrested in Washington D.C. this morning around 10:00 am, EST.

Will you be so kind as to communicate with me as soon as possible? It was stated that you were called last night – on Heather’s phone – to inform the Secret Service who were interviewing Heather and friends – that you knew her.

The Secret Service agent that you purportedly spoke with walked away as he was talking to you and came back with Heather’s phone stating that you did not know who she was.

Please assist us – as your heart guides.

We need clarity in this matter. ‘Time’ is of the essence.

In Gratitude,
Lisa Shannon
[11:32:34 AM] Denice D: CENTRAL BOOKING is closed for powerwashing. . .
[11:33:02 AM] Denice D: Found Heather at First District Cell Block Phone 202-698-0555
[11:33:30 AM] Denice D: spoke to a kind man, officer Richardson. H will remain overnight and go before a judge in the morning.
[11:33:38 AM] Denice D: She was not given an atty to his knowledge.
[11:33:42 AM] Denice D: She is in good health.
[11:33:52 AM] Denice D: She will not be allowed to have phone calls or emails tonight
[11:34:02 AM] Denice D: location 101 M Street S.W.
[11:36:02 AM] lisa shannon: Thank you Denice – I sent communication to Youssef so he is aware.

Did they provide a link to where the details of the warrant for her arrest can be found? As it is – there is nothing under DHS nor DC inmate records as of yet, (heart)
[11:36:50 AM] Denice D: no. Timothy Hartman 703-389-1580 had the warrant
[11:37:49 AM] Denice D: Officer Richardson said she was in good health. (heart)
[11:38:02 AM] Denice D: anyone know a DC atty?
[11:39:15 AM] Denice D: Should we make this very visible? She made Randy’s very, very visible (sun)
[11:40:52 AM] lisa shannon: Denice – those were my feelings as I was speaking to Valerie earlier! I asked she and Alex to ponder this as the information given to me regarding the way in which the events unfolded were quite revealing.
[11:44:07 AM] lisa shannon: Then I get on Skype and see that you had put pertinent data in here – however I also DO FEEL that everyone who has been ‘following’ this information should be informed about this as well – as it is part and parcel of how these moments are unfolding. Valerie’s story is quite amazing.
[11:44:54 AM] lisa shannon: I am not aware of any DC attorneys as of yet. This is where sharing all of this data – real time – is most beneficial.
[11:45:44 AM] Denice D: Yes. . . would you mind posting it in the O room? I will assist in any way I can :)
[11:47:03 AM] Alex and Valerie: I am working on typing my perspective of last night and this morning
[11:47:18 AM] Denice D: Thanks (heart)
[11:47:23 AM] Alex and Valerie: I have talked to Youssef, he is confused and will decide if he needs to come here
[11:47:35 AM] Alex and Valerie: Just got a call from Jim Dodd offering assistance
[11:47:42 AM] Denice D: awesome!
[11:47:43 AM] lisa shannon: At this moment – I feel all of the data shared in this room – and further clarfying data from Valerie and Alex if they feel to – will be good to start with.
[11:48:06 AM] Denice D: has anyone called Mr. Hartman?
[11:48:13 AM] Denice D: re: a copy of the warrant?

[9:57:11 AM | Edited 10:03:29 AM] lisa shannon: Clairfying Information from Valerie and Alex

[9:49 AM] Alex and Valerie:

<<< July 24, 2017 8:00 pm

We decided to go for a walk towards the White House (WH). We walked to the SW gate to see if she was in the WH system for a meeting yet. After handing the Secret Service our passports we waited near the gate. Heather explained to SS she just wanted to see if she was in the system for a meeting. I (Valerie) did not hear the entire dialogue but did hear Heather say “banking corruption”. Heather told SS that she was colleagues with Karl Langenstein and Johnathon Betts, and they had referred her to the WH for these meetings.

Heather dialed Karl Langenstein aka Panama Jack in Panama. The call was dropped and Heather called him back immediately. When he answered, she handed the phone to an agent.

Apparently, Alex Webner has a warrant (Failure to Appear) out for his arrest for a misdemeanor (speeding ticket) in Jasper, Arkansas. (This is true and we are working on the resolution right now). Alex was handcuffed and seated on the curb awaiting information about the extradition status of the warrant. The handcuffs were tight on Alex, and they did loosen them after he informed them he was in pain.

During this time, many agents questioned us about our time in DC, our relationship with Heather, occupation, etc. Alex was then released from handcuffs, as the Arkansas warrant is non-extraditable. We were all still in the same gate area.

Then arrived 3 plain clothes SS agents and we were formally interviewed. As my memory serves, these were the questions asked: name, address, ss#, reason for being in DC, education, military experience, family, clubs or hobbies, gun use and ownership, drug use, character reference, medical. All three reports were verified and we were released soon afterwards.

NOTEWORTHY: During his interview, Alex overheard the agent that talked to KL tell another agent, “he says he has never heard of her”[9:50 AM] Alex and Valerie:

<<< We both could use a big dose of good energy as we are pretty shook up
[9:59:38 AM] lisa shannon: Please send LOVE and HEALING to ALL here and remain steady as we move through these moments (heart)

[10:01:41 AM | Edited 10:02:45 AM] lisa shannon: The events posted from Alex and Valerie were from last night – this morning’s events are still being felt and processed and ALL are NOW DOing all we (this is ALL OF YOU/US) can to bring these matters to the perfect closure. LOVE YOU ALL – In Gratitude (hearteyes)

Karen Sutton
All. This is perfect. The old paradigm of separation and power is making its last stand .. and in true human fashion, quite dramatically. But all it will do is unite us fully in our common goal of loving and releasing the old ways and storylines forevermore. Heather knows this. So do we all. Terran said “This will not go as they expect.” Indeed it will not. This is OUR time to show OUR love for Self and for ALL. Love you Heather! Love you Val and Alex! Love you Randy! Love you all! Love ALL EVERYWHERE. We got this!! (heart)

Alex and Valerie
July 25, 2017 10:00 am

Additional data: Heather said many times to the SS Agents last night that we were at Trump Tower, room 601 (all of us) if they had any more questions.

Heather informed me she had paid for another night in our hotel so we could relax and sleep in if we wanted BUT our priority today is to get all the data to get the warrant on Alex cleared, paid and closed. She was adamant, even if it involved flying to get it done. Heather told us she was going to get coffee and smoke, and we would get together later. Alex got in the shower, and I set up the laptop so we could handle the warrant issue.

Knock on the door, three men, casually dressed, asked for Heather. I told them she was not here, she went to get coffee and smoke. They identified themselves as FBI and asked to be let in, I had them give me a moment to dress more properly. They complied. I allowed them in, and reported my husband was in the shower. One asked him to step out of the shower, watched him dry off and handed him a robe. The other two looked behind the curtains, under the beds and in the closet. We (A&V) were seated and told we were not in any kind of trouble, but they were going to arrest Heather. They reminded Alex again of the arrest warrant in COLORADO which sent off alarms for both of us. Last night, they said the warrant was in Iowa.

They were on the phone seeking Heather around town. The closest Starbucks verified she had been there 30 minutes prior. They asked for her phone number, I gave it to them. They wanted me to text her, but one continued to ask questions and I was distracted so another sent the text to Heather as follows:

V’s Phone: We’re showered, Where are ya?
H: smoking…the usual place…lol
H: <emoji> blowing kiss, heart
V’s Phone: Usual? We have been here only a day!!!
H: lol
H: have we?
V’s Phone: Ok doki
H: <emoji> wink

Again, we went through a routine of questions. They asked us if we followed the “Sovereigns”. Our reply: “years ago, we had looked at it, wasn’t our thing” . They asked Alex about his gun ownership and if he hunted. Answer: “when I was younger”. Were we anti-government? “No, in fact, I love Trump and what he is doing as President, but we don’t follow politics much.” More general questions about Heathers location. “She smokes on benches near coffee shops. She may be right across the street” I went to the window, looked down, and there sat Heather in the smoking area for the Hotel, in plain view of anyone. I looked at them, “she is right there, not hiding, just smoking.”

At this time I can only assume she was arrested. Once again, we were reminded of Alex’s warrant in ARKANSAS, which they had verified now. This is true, there is an unpaid speeding ticket from Jasper, AR from April 2013. We are trying to get that resolved now, be no one is answering the phone. Two gave us business cards. I will photo and post. The other was out but said his name was Obrien or O’shea (I cant remember). We shook hands and they left.

Ten to fifteen minutes later two returned with Heathers purse and laptop bag. We went through all the zippered pouches while they watched to ensure “there wasn’t a million dollars cash we didn’t know about”

There may be more. I’m rattled to the core, as is Alex. First Randy, now Heather. I honestly dont have the skills or lexicon to handle this. Any support is appreciated.

Goran Antunovic
Just called FBI agent Hartman, who was unwilling to reveal the grounds of Heathers arrest.
He supposedly is not allowed to reveal it.
He also was afraid to give me his direct supervisors name. Saying his direct boss is Is the FBI director.
Very scared voice in his tone already because so many people already called him.
Telling me in the end to never call his number again.
He has no idea he was used as canon fodder was this dirty opetation!

Goran Antunovic
1-703-389-1580
I told him I am Heathers personal assistant and needed to know grounds for arrest. he said oh no another personal assistant, she has so many.
To which I told him that yes indeed she has a looooot of personal assistants.
Barage him with calls to find out who gave him his orders!

Carl Brown
remember through all that is playing out heathers words…. ” all is perfect and perfectly done.” ❤
heathers skype profile has just been on green meaning obviously available. i sent her a message saying are you released or is this the fbi and then it went yellow haha so maybe someone is watching the reactions here

Arthur Koberinski
all is not as it may seem….lovely invitation without addmission of wrongdoing….well played heather

lisa shannon
[12:31 PM] lisa shannon:

<<< [2:17 PM] lisa shannon:

<<< Okay All – Have had several conversations with Youssef, one with Bill and now just recently with Karl.
As I was just typing I noticed someone was accessing Heather’s Skype account – green light on – asked if that was her using her Skype – no response – now it shows ‘Away’
Okay – Youssef has also spoken to Timothy and one other who left cards with Alex and Val.
They will not give him ANY information and said he would need to be there in person with identification to get the information for her arrest. Both gentlemen cut their conversations short citing ‘going into the tunnel’ and ‘getting on the elevator’ to cut the call short.
Spoke with Bill and then I called Karl when I saw he was online.
Here is clarity for yesterday evening’s phone call to Karl.
Karl did answer the phone and it got disconnected. Another call got thru and Karl did speak to the SS agent and did NOT say he did not know Heather – he said he was not aware of a meeting scheduled at this time.
He also informed me that he had spoken to Heather several days ago and told her to wait a few more days as this was not a good time to go to DC – however, she went and let him know she was there although he recommended not going for a few more days.
He is said there is nothing to do at the moment except for all of our group to come together and assist her by helping her get a lawyer for this now moment.
I asked for his recommendations. He is going to call some of his people – and by three (3) hours from now he will communicate with me – hopefully have a recommendation for a lawyer and we will go from there. lisa shannon, Today 2:17 PM

¤KathleenAnnKelley¤
I am writing frequency shorthand, now. Everything CAN BE CHANGED INSTANTLY…. With the proper application of resonating frequency, intention and imagining a different outcome.

We…. The little guys, are a mighty force, one that can not be compared to anything else in existence.

If enough of us unify together, right now…. It feels like we CAN create the greatest “jailbreak” in history.

What is required…. Is for all of us to step out of “smallness” and in body Original Truth… We are Gods among Gods

Never in my life, has a set of circumstances, shown itself to me, with greater potential than this now moment

Sophia Love
I concur KK, absolutely… wondering if we should organize a single moment when we all “go in”… a moment of power singularity? Thinking we should. I can do this at any moment so I bow to the group consensus for a time, a moment, and then “let’s do this”. What I got just now is that there is a cadre of angels with her there, when they showed up, the computers went on and off, the lights went on and off. Their presence is felt. WE’VE GOT THIS. If there is ever a moment, more perfectly orchestrated for us to do what it is we do best, I know not what it could be. This is going to happen, has happened and our beloved H. knows it. She is ready for this and knows we’ve got this. They did what they did because this is a moment that many will want credit for, many with big plans for power and places OF power on this earth right now want to be the hero. Our beloved Heather is stealing their thunder and they may plan to keep her there until they can figure out how to do this ON THEIR OWN TERMS. What we must visualize is Heather FREE. Randy FREE. AND THE WORLD FREE. We have the power to hold this vision. What we need is ONE FORCE. A time? Let’s do this.

http://i-uv.com/current-status-of-event ... ington-dc/
notorial dissent

All is not well in Heatherverse, and probably on the road to getting a whole lot less well.

Apparently one of the voices in Heather's verse has been telling her she has a super secret meeting at the WH, with someone. Don't think so.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks for the post ssmith and welcome to Quatloos.

I note some less than supportive voices in the comments;
Larry Phelps says :
July 25, 2017 at 2:09 pm

well this looks rather bad from my perspective. They’ve got her on video and audio recordings making statements about TDAs being open this week for everyone to pay off debt. She or anyone that is affiliated with her has never gave details about which agency was going to make such official announcements.. She has literally trumpeted to millions about this event happening this week.. Now this happens???

TE says :
July 25, 2017 at 3:16 pm

I said earlier that they should not have made such a proclamation until it could be proven that is the case.

How is she supposedly in touch with “higher ups” who are “glad” this is happening, but then get arrested?

The stench of BS about this whole thing is getting stronger by the day.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

OK gang we have our orders. If we want those sweet, sweet payouts of the trillions in our accounts we have to join in with Heather's followers in saying a prayer out loud. That will force the FBI to release her and will usher in the new age of prosperity. So here it is, stand up and recite!
Charles Edwin Cooper says :
July 25, 2017 at 4:33 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE SPEAK THIS PRAYER OUT LOUD FOR HEATHER. Father God, We come boldly before your throne of grace, in the name of Jesus Christ, to give thanks for the mercy that you will pour out upon Heather in this present darkness. Dear Lord, we thank you for her courage and conviction. Lord we thank you for the power and authority you have given us to tread over scorpions and serpents. We are more than conquerors, and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We bind and cast down every plot and plan that is not in your perfect will, that would harm or hinder Heather. Thank you Jesus for putting ministering angels all around her, and placing her inside a hedge of protection. Father, you know exactly what Heather needs most right now, and we plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her situation, we thank you for her safety, and ask that your perfect love will cast out all her fear.

Place a battalion of guardian angels around her, in Jesus name. I speak it by the authority given to me through Christ Jesus. I command every evil spirit to flee from Heather, I cast down every dark power or principality that dare raise a hand against Heather, or any other child of the light. and I speak upon her the peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, Speak to her heart, calm her mind, and may you be glorified above all created things by your power, love , and mercy in this moment, and in this situation. Jesus, your word says If I abide in you, and your words abide in me, ask whatever I wish and it shall be given to me. By faith and trust in the Lord of all creation, I ask for an immediate and full release from captivity for Heather, and from any accusation against her., because You came to set the captives free! Thank you Father God for all these things, and may your name be glorified forever and ever, I declare and decree all this, IN the name of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD…AMEN!!! : )

notorial dissent

Yeah, that'll work fer shur, just like her magic essence power worked for her before. :snicker:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sorry, but I don't see the Parakeet Stamp of Approval on this prayer. In fact it appears to be a prayer to help Heather, who is always trying to get into bed with mammon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Sorry, but I don't see the Parakeet Stamp of Approval on this prayer. In fact it appears to be a prayer to help Heather, who is always trying to get into bed with mammon.
Obviously Paraclet Belanger wold not approve this since;

1 - It has absolutely no quotes from the 1611 edition of the King James bible.

2 - It was not submitted for his prior review and approval as head of the Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International.

Although Belanger has, on at least one occasion, worked alongside of (although independently) the OPPT crowd. I refer of course to the sterling work that Belanger and OPPT did to assist the Volks in getting foreclosed and kicked out of their home;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10123

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Finally! Heathers supporters stop babbling about lightworkers and making futile prayers and get practical. They've finally figured out the experts necessary to get Heather out of the clutches of the FBI and back on track to release our trillions.
Nancy whitehead says :
July 25, 2017 at 7:24 pm

I’m sorry for Heather I do not think she fully understands what she is dealing with and when you do not understand something well Its best to leave it alone. Judge Anna Von Reitz has been warning everyone on what to do I and she is next to the Popes an expert on those Trusts. I am only deeply sorry that your Heather did not have this information. If she had it doubtful she would have gone to DC for any meetings. If Anna Von Reitz can not help her try Winston Shrout. He is the only other one who knows British Admirality Law like Anna von Reitz and you will need an expert in this now..Let us all pray for her and meditate on the problem..I do agree with you all this has happened for a reason which will make itself known soon enough i am sure.

notorial dissent

Oh that is just too funny, von Pop Tart and Whiny Winny are the experts she needs, well at least if she really wants to go for a looong Federal sentence anyway, Winny's got that down pat by now. Just too funny. :haha: :haha: These people really are just too clueless to be out on their own.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Even Ron Van Dyke is talking about OPPT again. This is crazy, the movement is over 5 years old, imploded multiple times and yet it's having a comeback?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Even Ron Van Dyke is talking about OPPT again. This is crazy, the movement is over 5 years old, imploded multiple times and yet it's having a comeback?
They've found a martyr.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Has any of this been verified. If she was arrested by the feds then something should show up on Pacer but it doesn't. I remember there was talk of her being in Morocco to specifically avoid warrants since it's a non-extradition country.
notorial dissent

She's currently in holding at one of the DC holding centers, she won't sign anything or provide ID, and in fact may not have any, so until they have an identity hearing on Mon to legally determine who she is there won't be anything. She's basically done this to herself though. It could all be over and done with, except the jail part, and I don't really expect she's going to get out any time soon. They have been saying that the warrant is sealed, and it may well be until after they ID her and hold an arraignment, then most all should become public.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I saw somewhere that it was a fugitive from justice warrant from Tennessee. Somewhere else I saw a possible charge of impersonating a licensed proffessional, which makes sense because she has spent the last few weeks telling every public official in the state that she was Randy Brand's lawyer as obnoxiously as she could. Problem is she gave up her Washington license to practice law years ago.

That, and showing up at the gate of the White House insisting you have an appointment, then telling them to verify it by calling a fugitive hiding out in Panama will get you locked up pretty quick. Never mind you holding online classes in bank fraud.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Heather has been living in cloud cuckoo land for quite a while now, and maybe it is finally catching up with her.

As busy as she has been, I agree that there could be a whole raft of charges waiting for her. I think it may be ironic that Randy Beane may well have been the beginning of heather's downfall.