Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:On the eve of the jurisdiction hearing, it seems Heather has doubled down
This is why I think Heather will be fleeing at some point before her trial or sentencing is concluded. She is obviously not taking the situation seriously and is throwing her woo poo at the court. I will not be surprised if she pulls a Sean Morton.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She has pretty much gotten away with it and gotten off for all this time with no real brush with reality, this time she ego tripped over the line.

I think she is probably egotistical enough to brazen it out, but when things start to implode I think she'll do a runner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Assuming she isn't detained again today. If she's planning to argue that nonsense in court, she's risking contempt of court/revocation of release/psychiatric evaluation.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Or all of the above.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I didn't take here at first, for a FMoTL type, I thought she was more scam artist Prosperity Hustler, New Age spewing Free everything person, but based on all of this, and the court transcript, I would say she is Full Freeman. This totally explains why she wouldn't answer the judge's questions with I Understand,and took pains to suggest her understanding in other ways, to the consternation of the Judge. She Just did not want to use the dreaded "Understand" words, because that would be accepting to Stand Under the court's Jurisdiction (Although despite her best efforts, I do believe she used the U Word that must not be uttered in court, at least once, perhaps more) and she can't do that.

When can we expect an update on today's carnival, now I wish I could be there in person to see it, will have to wait with baited breath for updates. I am sure Heathers acolytes will report the stunning dismissal, but will be confused as to why the court is keeping her after her clear dismissal. Fun times ahead, and here I was bemoaning the lack of action in the US recently, have at it Heather
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:
When can we expect an update on today's carnival
Well, none of the major news sources mention the United States of America being handed over to the One People's Public Trust, or Heather being awarded $48 quintillion dollars. So I'm guessing she walked away empty-handed. :snicker:

In all seriousness, the latest Heather courtroom news tends to be posted here: http://i-uv.com/current-status-of-event ... ington-dc/

That page has a link to some live videos that might have news, if you can sit through the new age babble. I'm just going to wait for BZ Riger's next blog update.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

NYGman wrote:I didn't take here at first, for a FMoTL type, I thought she was more scam artist Prosperity Hustler, New Age spewing Free everything person, but based on all of this, and the court transcript, I would say she is Full Freeman.
I can’t read minds and know nothing about psychology but after five years of listening to her my gut says she’s a true believer. I’ve never heard her talk or read a transcript where she spoke normal English. The constant insertion of “alleged”, “purported”, “doing”, etc shows that’s really how her brain is wired. I can’t see someone faking this level of mental disorganization. Not to mention the breadth and depth of the delusions, ie secret families that control the world, invisible aliens that teleport billions of tons of gold around, etc.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Executive summary of today, lots of bafflegab from HAT and friends, they are all still confused and delusional, judge will issue a ruling within 30 days. Bye y'all. Heather won-according to them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:I can’t read minds and know nothing about psychology but after five years of listening to her my gut says she’s a true believer. I’ve never heard her talk or read a transcript where she spoke normal English. The constant insertion of “alleged”, “purported”, “doing”, etc shows that’s really how her brain is wired. I can’t see someone faking this level of mental disorganization. Not to mention the breadth and depth of the delusions, ie secret families that control the world, invisible aliens that teleport billions of tons of gold around, etc.
I get that she comes across delusional, and the whole Secret Families, Invisible Aliens, etc feeds into that. But could that it be the Crazy on top of the Grift and this is some amazing role play long con, where she has taken the part to the extreme. I think she is opportunistic, and scheming, and while she may come across as a true believer, I think somewhere she knows it is all made up. Not only that, she just keeps adding more Woo and Gibberish on top, to likely confound and confuse all involved. So I think either she is smart, sane, and calculating playing a convincing part, as part of a long con or she is a total fruit loop, whose brain is totally scrambled. She is by no means an idiot, she did get through Law School, passed the bar, and practiced law. So somewhere in there is intelligence. I go with Confidence Artist, with emphasis on the Artist part, as this character is a true masterpiece.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I agree with Jeffrey above; Heather is a true believer and so is Randy and BZ and their followers.
For them the whole thing is a messianic salvation saga.
I was surprised Judge Shirley deferred his decision with regard to Heather's motion to dismiss until January.
I wonder why he decided to do that?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Athis wrote: I was surprised Judge Shirley deferred his decision with regard to Heather's motion to dismiss until January.
Welcome to Quatloos, Athis.

To answer your question: in the transcript of Heather's detention hearing, the judge said he chose that date to allow the jurisdiction challenge and subsequent appeal process to play out. You can read it all from this page:

http://i-uv.com/transcript-of-detention ... t-29-2017/

The whole transcript is well worth reading. It's a hoot.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Athis wrote:I agree with Jeffrey above; Heather is a true believer and so is Randy and BZ and their followers.
For them the whole thing is a messianic salvation saga.
I was surprised Judge Shirley deferred his decision with regard to Heather's motion to dismiss until January.
Because he is going to have to write a concise and reasonable legal analysis of why he rules as he will. As tempting as it might be, and as true, it simply wouldn't do to just say "Lady, you're batshit crazy, motion or whatever you call it, denied."
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:...t simply wouldn't do to just say "Lady, you're batshit crazy, motion or whatever you call it, denied."

Why not? It's the truth and works for me.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As satisfying as that would be, I'm hoping that we get a really good and definitive opinion that lays out why this is all nonsense and drives a stake in the heart of the "but our UCC-1 filing is un-rebutted and therefore a fact in law". Something as long and detailed as the Canadian judge explained in Meads v. Meads.

I'm not so confident, but a guy can dream. And I doubt anything short of a plank to the forehead is going to make a dent in the Moonbeam Channel crowd. Reading back a bit in the Magic Water Powered Free Energy Sex Bus saga, I was reminded that Hope Girl and the QEG kids, who were really just a sideshow offshoot, raised over $150,000 in donations from these nuts, and they seem to be still willing to pony up. Makes a guy wonder why they have a collective nickel.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I expect a terse response, consisting of "defendant fails to state any reason why this court lacks jurisdiction" and "defendant has no authority to issue orders to the court."

And dismissal for failure to state a claim is perfectly fair, because Heather doesn't state a claim. She doesn't say "this court has no authority because I dissolved the United States five years ago," which is what she means. No, she submits a stack of incoherent UCC filings and expects the court to figure it out. In fact, her identity hearing consisted largely of the court trying to figure out what the hell she wanted to do.

I suspect Heather, on some level, knows she has to dance around what she's actually claiming. And, it works brilliantly. The court is puzzled, while her followers, who have been taught all the secret words, get to feel superior. She might as well be David Wynn Miller.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Athis wrote: I was surprised Judge Shirley deferred his decision with regard to Heather's motion to dismiss until January.
Welcome to Quatloos, Athis.

To answer your question: in the transcript of Heather's detention hearing, the judge said he chose that date to allow the jurisdiction challenge and subsequent appeal process to play out. You can read it all from this page:

http://i-uv.com/transcript-of-detention ... t-29-2017/

The whole transcript is well worth reading. It's a hoot.
Thanks for the link TheNewSaint
That document refers to the Aug court date, not to yesterday's court date
I did read it back in August and found it fascinating for what it told me about Heather's mindset
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I've listened to BZ & Co discussing the events in court yesterday...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... n85P0ir1kg

I'm unable to clearly make out when the judge is to give his ruling. There is mention of 30 days, and also of the next scheduled court date in January. But if the judge were to rule in 30 days in favor of Heather there would be no January court date. So it doesn't make sense.

For the ladies reporting to BZ the court hearing was a metaphysical event in their alternate reality stream. They were not at all focussed on practical details like when will the ruling be made. They sincerely believe this is all a done deal. Exactly when the ruling is to be delivered is just a minor detail they didn't even make a note of. At least that's the impression I get.

I guess the transcript may emerge at some point and we can read what the Judge actually said - as distinct from what Heather's followers heard.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This hearing was for a pre trial motion in which Heather and Randy challenged jurisdiction. Heather's word salad submitted was her (and Randy's) argument saying that since we foreclosed on the United States, none of you, the court or the country even exists as d therefore you have no jurisdiction...oh, and the non existing you owe us $48 gazongazillion dollars. For our trouble don't ya know.

Heather is not going to do well in prison, can you imagine how nuts she will be when they deprive her of cigarettes
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:Heather is not going to do well in prison, can you imagine how nuts she will be when they deprive her of cigarettes
Heather in prison needs to be more worried about being traumatically deprived of her teeth.
Back to reality, have I got this right? Recent hearing was a jurisdiction hearing, ruling within the next 30 days. Next hearing late November will be pre-trial with a trial start date in January? Heather's "Ladies who Loon" haven't a clue have they?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The minute entry in its entirety:
Proceedings: The parties presented before the Court for a scheduled motion hearing. The Court discussed the filings made by the pro se defendants with both defendants. The Court also allowed the government to respond to the defendants’ filings. The Court will take these matters under advisement.
Helpful.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume