Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

More New Agey argle bargle, CERN throws out negative vibes you know and its going to turn the universe wrong side out, just more Heather nonsense. I will be interested to see how she gets along with dissolving the prison system. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm catching up on the prison phone calls and I just noticed that in this one at 7 minutes and 30 seconds she name drops Charlie Miller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egioLthBCxg

It also occurs to me that we never looked up the details of Miller's criminal case. The case number for Charles 1997 indictment and subsequent conviction is 2:97-cr-00051-JCC-3 , the case number for his colaborator Veryl Knowles is 2:97-cr-00051-JCC-4.

The indictment isn't available on PACER but it does say that they were found guilty of 18:1344 and Section 2 BANK FRAUD
(2-10) and 18:1341 and 2 FRAUDS AND SWINDLES (11-16), very similar to what Heather is currently facing.

There's some additional information from this 1998 article:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/1998/m ... to-prison/
Charles C. Miller, 48, faces more than 12 years in prison and Veryl E. Knowles, 62, will serve more than 11 years for their part in what federal prosecutors say was a scheme to pass $100 million in bogus checks.
What is clear from the docket and the 706 entries, (which I've uploaded to RECAP if someone wants to go through it), is that both Charles and Veryl were sovcits. Both went into the thing pro se and even though they were found guilty in 1998 they've kept filing stuff into the case as late as 2014.

Some of the documents can't be obtained online but their names clearly indicate old school sovereign citizen stuff, such as the "Foreign Notice by Affidavit inthe Nature of Motin to Order Investigtion for Contempt of the Constitution by Obstruction of Civil Process. Denial of Due Process Under Article V of Amendment and Impedance of Commerce by Interference of The United States Post Delivery by Privte Contract by Necessity Timely Presented " filed 03/12/1997. As expected there was a Faretta hearing, as usual.

After a 12 day trial they were found guilty on all counts:
MINUTES of JURY TRIAL 12th day: JCC : J. Mahnke, Dep Clerk J. Mahnke, AUSA Floyd Short/Carl Blackstone, Def Counsel Roberson/McGarry/Riley/Flegenheimer. CR: S.Broscheid. Jury returns a verdict at 11:00am and finds: ALL DEFTS GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS. Sentencing set 11/21/97 @ 9:00am. (dktclk) Modified on 05/27/1998 (Entered: 09/23/1997)
At that point they flooded the court with even more sovereign paperwork which earned them a second Faretta hearing. None of that worked and they were sentenced:
MINUTES of SENTENCING re Charles Miller : JCC, Dep Clerk J. Mahnke, AUSA Blackstone/Short, Def Counsel McGarry, CR: Sue Palmerton, USPO: Thomason, sentencing Charles C Miller (3) count(s)1, count(s) 2-10, 11 -16 . SENTENCE IMPOSED: IMPRISONMENT FOR TERM OF 148 MONTHS. SUPERVISED RELEASE FOR TERM OF 60 MONTHS. Conditions fo Supervision: Standard conditions and those set forth in the PSI. Fine waived; restitution in the sum of $186,830.14. Necessary penalty assessment for each count must be epaid. The Court departs from the guidelines for the following reasos: those set forth in the PSI. Deft advised of right to appeal. Exhibits 1,2 & 3 marked. (EXHIBITS FILED IN EXPANDO #2) (dktclk) Modified on 03/06/1998 (Entered: 02/27/1998)
They appealed in 1999, appeals court affirmed the decision. The first document that is available digitally is from 2004, a motion filed by Charles to try to get out of jail. https://www.scribd.com/document/3568133 ... ler-Motion
The motion comes in at a record 712 pages, so I'm only including the main thing and not the 670 pages of attachments. You can see stuff that would later show up in the OPPT stuff like UCC and bonds.

In 2006 he violates his probation and has to go back into jail for another 36 months. He files this nonsense in 2008 which I can't decipher. https://www.scribd.com/document/3568137 ... les-Miller

And then he filed another appeal which failed but due to the appeal the transcript for one of his hearings was unsealed which means it's available for download: https://www.scribd.com/document/3568137 ... les-Miller

Contains some good details about the probation violation, shows that he was using some sort of fake drivers license, threatened the cop that pulled him over with a fee schedule, failed to register as a convicted felon in Nevada, and that he had been offering inmates around the country sovcit legal advice through the mail. Charles also spouts a bunch of sovcit rhetoric when it's his turn to talk.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

One of the recent BZ Riger mystical woo calls included an email from Heather in which she also named "Charlie." Apparently whatever he filed in 2000 is the basis of everything Heather does. She says he released all living from all birth certificates, SSNs, etc. Whatever Heather does since then are apparently "amendments" to that.

So we've found the origins of this scam.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I wonder if Miller and Heather spent a lot time together BE-ing and DO-ing - if you know what I mean.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Singing Sinatra duets?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Singing Sinatra duets?
My Way?

Maybe Bob Dylan could join them, he's the Sinatra expert;

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/album ... t-20150203
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:
wserra wrote:Singing Sinatra duets?
My Way?
I was thinking more along the lines of "Somethin' Stupid."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sign the petition! That will get Heather out!

FREE HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARRAF AND RANDALL BEENE FOR THEIR UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT
mike obrien

HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARRAF AND RANDALL BEENE WERE UNLAWFULLY ARRESTED AND INCARCERATED FOR USING THEIR TREASURY DIRECT/ HIDDEN SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST ACCOUNT FROM HJR 192 AND THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE SLAVE TRADE. THEY BOTH HAVE PROVIDED ALL OWNERSHIP AND TITLE OF THEIR TRUST. HEATHER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING WITH TRUMP AT THE TIME OF HER ARREST AND HAS BEEN DERAILED AND KEPT FROM SUBMITTING CRUCIAL DOCUMENTS TO HER DEFENSE BY JUDGE DEBORAH A ROBINSON OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. WE ARE ASKING THAT ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH WERE DEEMED NOT ADMISSIBLE WRONGLY BY THIS CORRUPT JUDGE WHICH HAS ALLOWED POLITICIANS INCLUDING OBAMA'S MOTHER, A FEDERAL MOST WANTED FUGITIVE GO FREE , FOR THESE DOCUMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED AND ALLOWED TO PROVE HER AND RANDALL INNOCENCE AND FOR ALL CHARGES TO BE DISMISSED BEING THE ACCOUNTS USED WERE IN FACT THEIR ACCOUNTS IN THEIR ALL CAPS STRAWMAN NAME IN THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. THE FRAUD COMMITTED WAS BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR CREATING THESE ACCOUNTS AND TRADING ON AMERICANS LIVES FOR PROFIT. AN IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION NEEDS TO BE LAUNCHED BY A UNBIASED THIRD PARTY INTO THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNTS EXISTENCE, THE ARRESTING OFFICERS OF BOTH RANDALL BEENE (ESPECIALLY HIM FOR THE POLICE BRUTALITY AND TREATMENT THAT OCCURRED ON HIS ARREST WHICH IS ON FILM) ,AND HEATHER TUCCI WHICH HER ARREST WAS VERY UNORTHODOX AS WELL (MORE INFO CAN BE PROVIDED), THE PUBLIC DEFENDER REPRESENTING HER, THE JUDGE FOR HEATHER MAGISTRATE DEBORAH A ROBINSON FOR HER UNFAIR, ILLEGAL AND CORRUPT HANDLING OF THE PROCEEDINGS AND THE JUDGE FOR RANDALL BEENE AS WELL, AND FINALLY THE CHARGING/ARRESTING AGENCIES. THE GENIE HAS ALREADY ESCAPED THE BOTTLE AND AFTER WELL OVER A MILLION HAVE WOKEN TO THE TRUTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS AND THE COUNTLESS PROOF WE HAVE COLLECTED ALONG WITH FACTS THIS NEEDS TO BE BROADCAST ON THE CRIMINALLY SILENT MEDIA EVEN AFTER HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS CALLED EACH MEDIA OUTLET THE SAME DAY A DIFFERENT ONE EVERY DAY IN A COORDINATED EFFORT. THE FACTS ARE IN AND THE FED SHOULD BE SITTING WHERE HEATHER AND RANDY ARE TODAY AND THOSE PATRIOTS SHOULD BE FREE AT ONCE! FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROOF AND EXISTENCE OF ALL OF THIS VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE AND WATCH THE 100 VIDEOS ON THIS TOPIC!

This petition will be delivered to:

Donald Trump
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF TENNESSEE
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
federal reserve bank
TENNESSEE DISTRICT COURT CLERK

They almost forgot the magic language. I am source of all that is. Original. Nunc pro tunc, praetera, preterea.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

TRADING ON AMERICANS LIVES FOR PROFIT
I am quite interested in this. I asked my broker to put a couple of million into 'American Lives' but despite his best efforts he was unable to find any market where these were traded.

I was unable to help him because although I have seen many claims of this market, I have never found any instructons for accessing it. It seems to me that a secret market is no market, if the Dark Cabal are simply swapping these lives between each other, this is no more profitable than taking in each other's washing.

I suggest AMLIVS Inc. move the trading to one of the more established commodity markets where outside capital could be introduced to really monitise what must at the moment be pretty illiquid holdings. I can see the Chinese putting some of their massive dollar holdings into AMLIVS Inc. as a valuable diversification.

As a world domination tactic this could be good as well, they could corner the AMLIVS Inc market, then use the voting power of AMLIVS to elect the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army as the new US government.

The daily market value of AMLIVS would be a useful international indicator of the state of the US economy, much simpler than trying to balance all the economic indicators that are now relied on.

I think I will have to have one of my fleet of black SUVs pick up Mr. Obrien (I believe this is the American Way for this sort of thing) for deeper questioning, as it seems he really has the deep poop.
notorial dissent

You forgot to add fer shur to your top comment and thereby broke the magik wurdz.

What is it with people doing whole great messages in all caps anyway. Makes my eyes hurt.

Nunc pro tunky dunk dunk.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Anyone here planning to have a tuncduncan for Thanksgiving?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Go. To. Your. Room. Before I tell the Judge.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:Go. To. Your. Room. Before I tell the Judge.
Too late. :naughty:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Heather has put out a new video which, from the very few minutes I was willing to waste on it, seemed demented. She's sitting in a jail cell facing years of imprisonment and the title of her video is;

LOOKS LIKE WE'VE WON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsTFMO1nw1Y

She's not getting the ass-kissing responses she's used to. There are actually very few supporting comments. The comments range from the gently satirical;
Jamal Baker5 days ago (edited)
Hey I got a question...did GANDALF let you smoke some of his long bottom leaf before you posted this...cause we all know..the stresses of trying to walk to the misty mountains by foot..that's a real bitch..anyway keep popping those ' scrooms and huffing those paint fumes...Im sure they'll let your delusional ass have crib right next to Bilbo Baggins in the shire...you can pay your property taxes with your T otally D elusional A ccount....using your Powerball numbers your cat whispered in your ear last night
To harsh;
Daniel Travanti5 days ago
This insane, toothless, drunken, rug-muncher, Tucci, needs to be shanked with a shiv in the prison laundry room while the 'bulls' are all looking the other way, and then her body dumped in the 'mangler'. If she somehow survives that, then the warden needs to yank her out of the one-bunk Hilton she has been in, and then cast her down with the Sodomites, so she can do the hardest time that she can do. Am I being too obtuse?
To completely accurate, at least in the reality I live in;
Mildred King4 days ago
She's been babbling for almost 15 minutes and hasn't made a single logical, cohesive, point. How can anyone listen to this gibberish? This looks to me like just another scheme to get poor honest folks to send money to them for "the Cause" It's all BS.
trompacoable
i am listening for 14 minutes....I do not have a clue what you are talking about!!
I hear you trompacoable.

There are also hints of conspiracies within conspiracies. The TDA accounts actually exist and Heather isn't a con artist or a loon, she's part of a government operation to mislead people who are actually getting close to figuring out how to access their accounts.
Dean O.22 hours ago (edited)
I have heard about these accounts being real for many years now. The deep state even takes out accounts that accrue interest on men and women who are incarcerated in prison and they make millions of dollars off the backs of each prisoner. It is said that is why they call the cage they put them in a cell. Because a cell equates energy being generated. Like electricity, money is considered energy. A current is an ebb and flow of water. Hence the word currency. Money is just a flow of energy. I don't doubt the TDA accounts exist. They ran another scam on the backs of the people to generate another flow of profit energy into their coffers. I don't doubt that. But this certain situation could be a psyop hoax trap. They are just telling us about these accounts now in the way they want us to know about it. Putting their spin on it to poison the well so to speak. At least that is my gut feeling about this. I don't trust this TUCCI chick at all. I think it's a psyop hoax that is based on the truth that there are these TDA accounts that were opened in the corporate name of every man, woman, and child, based on their names being spelled out in all capital letters. That is something I have heard about a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if Tucci(and this guy) are actually working for the government and neither of these people are really in prison. They are probably playing as many people as they can to put their names in a data base for safe keeping to be used at a later time. Fishing for people to scam into making a huge mistake... So to speak. Preying on peoples need for money in this depression where in. Because perhaps they want to know who would believe in their TDA scam in the first place. You have to ponder the thought that THIS situation with this guy and this chick could very well be a psyop hoax to see how many people are going to try to claim their corporate identity to get that money. And if they say they are this corporate entity it could come back to bite them in the ass in the very near future. You have to ponder that contingency. Best thing to do in my opinion is sit tight and see how this plays out for real. If it's real then one day the mass mainstream media will have to cover it... Even if they lie about it like they always do. Right now all we have to go on is this internet stuff. This Heather Tucci talking about extra terrestrials having something to do with this just smells of a psyop hoax. At times like this the best thing to do is research deeply into the public record and find out exactly what is actually going on. It might not be a good idea at all to claim your corporate identity... No matter how much money it will get you. My sovereignty is worth more to me then all the money in the world. Claiming your corporate identity just before the currency you get becomes worthless would be a serious blunder and you would never forgive yourself if you made it. Study the story and watch it play out. REMEMBER... Federal Reserve notes are actually worthless. Each note carries a usury tax that has generated and multi-trillion dollar national debt that by the design of USURY is mathematically impossible to ever repay to the privately owned federal reserve... You claim your corporate identity to claim millions of dollars of technically worthless currency and then they break the bubble on the entire Usury Monetary System... Well then in theory they have you even more trapped in their Admiralty Maritime Law Jurisdiction. Because you claimed your corporate identity which is not really you. It's a fraud! Best thing to do is sit tight and watch this play out. And don't forget that legally "FRAUD INVALIDATES THE MOST SOLEMN PROMISE TO PAY." And the Federal Reserve and their illegal and unconstitutional usury (debt currency) monetary system and their income tax are all part and parcel of a huge fraud perpetrated against the American people.. I say... Ban the Fed and scrap their fiat currency in the trash heap of history. And issue a USURY FREE CURRENCY as per JFK's Executive Order 11110. That's the real smart move people should be fighting for. Claiming your corporate identity to get a lot of worthless insurance script currency that has trillions of dollars of debt attached to it sounds extremely dangerous at best. Because at least right now it's a crap shoot and gambling only profits the casino!. Remember if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Especially for all the reasons I have outlined above. Take care. sincerely, Dean O. :-I
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

And the stupid flows ever on.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

So you stick someone in a metal cage, and somehow money appears. Ok, maybe you get them to work, how much value do they generate? Even if you have them making iphones at sub chinese wages, that would just be a drop in the bucket compared to the fabulous sums that get quoted. Have any of the proponents of this claim ever shown their math?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Coming to you live from Knox County, Tennessee, Tuesday, August 28, it's a double feature of hilarious failure!

Our first match is Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf vs Detention Hearing. But this redemption-seeking fighter is calling this bout the "jurisdiction hearing." Watch the prison walls crumble before the mighty Heather as she proves that she dissolved the United States in 2012!

And, the main event: you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cringe, you'll thrill as Randy Beane explains why he should be allowed to represent pro se! Feel the power of I AM I BE surge through you as Randy reads the factualized trust aloud!

Two hearings! One day! One venue! Get your tickets now! We'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote:... I AM I BE ...
I'm going more for "I am I cried".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I do hope Randy's attempt at waiving his right to a lawyer are as entertaining as those of Jiraffe Tushie's attempt where she waived her right only to reassert all her rights, and go on record as not waiving any rights, promptly putting her PD back in play and benching her for the rest of the hearing. Comedy gold that was.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:I do hope Randy's attempt at waiving his right to a lawyer are as entertaining as those of Jiraffe Tushie's attempt
I-uv.com says Randy has been preparing by reading the factualized trust aloud, and feeling its power:
Randy Berne wrote:I did what you suggested BZ, on reading my [factualized trust] out loud three times. The Toning and resonance of my voice and the words was Very Powerful. I don’t know why I did not think to do it before. I read the FT, and the tone and power was amazing. Something shifted, clicked and Tumbled neatly into place."
So yeah, I'd say hilarity is likely.