Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Coming from these nuts, "without prejudice" could mean they are deigning to cut the mean ol' court a break, provided they release Heather immediately and disband the United States and all banks into the One Peoples Public Trust.

It's scary how much these people honestly believe their insane filings are going to work.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It would be more scary if they occasionally did work.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

:Axe:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:It would be more scary if they occasionally did work.
They'd have to be discernible first. No one reading these documents can glean any idea of what they mean, or what is being requested. See Gregg's imagined courtroom transcript above. It's hundreds of pages of that shit.

And that's just the boilerplate trust paperwork. We haven't discussed the I AM affirmation stuff yet. See http://i-uv.com/hatj-trust-all-on/i-uv/ ... -the-word/ for more of the crazy.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There is online somewhere the transcript of the FBI agent's Grand Jury testimony. What have I missed that would make Grand Jury testimony public, I was o=under the impression that Grand Jury records were not public.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3558781 ... -testimony
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg - You were under the correct impression. Looks like somebody screwed up.

Grand jurors are permitted to put questions to witnesses, and frequently do. One asked (p 22) the obvious:
A JUROR: It does seem strange that they would put it online to where it would be accessible by . . .
But then, the juror doesn't know Heather.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I thought so, but there they are. If you were defending her, would you be able to try to argue that this was a serious error worthy of dismissal of the indictment?
Last edited by Gregg on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Probably not successfully. F.R.Cr.P. 6 governs grand jury secrecy. R 6(e)(7) specifies contempt as the remedy. I suppose there may be a colorable Bivens action as well if the release was intentional. But to get a dismissal Heather would have to show prejudice, and it's hard to see what that might be. Indeed, defendants love to get their hands on GJ testimony.
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

did make for an interesting read. Love the fact that much of the "evidence" comes from their own Video posts and website. Genius at work I would say. Sharing your illegal activities with the world in how to form, was such a great idea :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

Gregg wrote:I thought so, bet there the are. If you were defending her, would you be able to try to argue that this was a serious error worthy of dismissal of the indictment?
If the indictment was dismissed on a technicality, they would take that as a victory for their filings and claim all their UCC paperwork led them to victory. Then another person tries the same process, can't find a technicality and loses, and the case is seen as rigged.
wserra

Post by wserra »

PACER is now showing that yesterday the wackos filed 285 pages of "Due Declaration of Addendum of Law, Presumption, and Perpetuity; Cancellation of True Bill". Someone else can download nearly 300 pages of absolute crap.
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They're gonna call it a victory either way. A conviction is proof of the corrupt justice system trying to suppress the truth. To effectively shut down the current "movement" they'll need to slam down pretty hard on a few more of the more vocal YouTube stars pushing it. Harvey Dent, Mike OBrien and Laura A Fox should be scared to death right now, but they're too stupid to know better.

We need to establish odds on the next one to get popped.

I'm going with Harvey, who walked into a Wells Fargo and gave them a check printed with the FRB RTN numbers on it for $12,000 and walked out with $500 cash. Of course, he live streamed it to make it convenient for the prosecutor. He also brags in another video of having bought $29 million worth of CDs using his sekrit accounts, that should get the attention of someone at the Secret Service.

Mike O'Brien has scaled back on paying bills with the sekrit accounts, just paying some if his bills and not going full crazy with millions of dollars of CDs, like just stealing a little bit at a time is a lesser form of bank fraud. Mike is going to go down because he has a few thousand YouTube followers who he is showing how to do it, he's his own little crime syndicate.

Laura Fox is my last bet, she has thousands of followers, at least in part because she is so easy to look at if you mute the sound, but she is very upfront about how she's happy to have just printed up a batch of checks with a FRB RTN on it and just cashes them to herself when she needs money to go hiking.

I am taking the trifecta on all three of them getting arrested by the end of the year, though.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:PACER is now showing that yesterday the wackos filed 285 pages of "Due Declaration of Addendum of Law, Presumption, and Perpetuity; Cancellation of True Bill". Someone else can download nearly 300 pages of absolute crap.
Reminds me of a very apt quote from 'The Limey';
There's one thing I don't understand. The thing I don't understand is every m**f**ing word you're sayin'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limey
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

How in the hell did I UV get a copy of the grand jury testimony?
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

Gannibal wrote:How in the hell did I UV get a copy of the grand jury testimony?
I've been scratching my head about that for the last 24 hours. I think it's *possible* it might have been accidentally handed over to Randy Beane's defense counsel and that guy packaged it all up and sent it to Heather's fan club (BZ Riger, president, William Thompson III, treasurer), because the PDF has some other things in it.

I did learn something from the grand jury presentation--somehow USAA can show screenshots of the flow of what Randy was doing on his phone when he got those CDs. I work for an evil too big to fail bank on the tech side, I suppose it's *possible* to save screenshots of large transactions for later review but it would take up a lot of space. I guess I'm trying to figure out what USAA is doing here. Don't get me wrong--I know my evil employer is saving *transactions*. I just can't see them saving the graphics and whatnot which would appear on the phone. Maybe in the playback of the transaction, the coding pulls the graphics that were used. /idle speculation running rampant here.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

They save the audit trail, and can use that data to definitely determine his inputs into the app. Then they use that data to repopulate, reverse engineering the screen so to speak. We do similar with W8/W9 tax forms which are processed from the original. Once approved the electronic data becomes the form and is presented in electronic form exactly like the original. Via an MOU with the IRS in our instance those system validated reproduction forms are as valid as the original.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

HATJ is on the move.

She is no longer in DC but spent the night at the Northern Neck Regional Jail in Warsaw, VA. Of course an address was provided to the followers to send postcards.

One of her followers, Neil Wolfe, was speculating on Periscope (before her location was made clear) that she'd been taken to Camp David as it was "south-southwest of the Mason-Dixon Line." That was based on an obscure comment made by BZ Riger on the i-uv.com website. It's like a game of telephone with these guys.

You know what else is south-southwest of the Mason-Dixon Line? Knoxville. :)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Other court docs can be found here:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-court-transcript-8 ... urt-files/

Can't download them and save, so hoping someone else can mirror them

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote:Other court docs can be found here:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-court-transcript-8 ... urt-files/

Can't download them and save, so hoping someone else can mirror them
Downloaded. Where should i upload it?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n3c2SwG0Ug

The Ballad of Reading Jail verse 3 or 4. A fatal flaw has occoured to the great legal mind. Apparently the court record of the identification hearing was falsified, an odd nunc pro hunk and pretaerea pterodactyl was omitted, presumably rendering it all invalid. It's not all that long and HATJ is sounding a bit weary so it's not too bad.

The disciple remains faithful, which I imagine is a comfort.
Last edited by Siegfried Shrink on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Tucci-Jarraf wrote:The importance of focusing on the expansive outcome. Not just the details of this moment.
Ah but, Heather, the devil is often in the details.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff