Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by The Observer »

I have always, always gone in to reconcile those matters in a very peaceful way and always honoring my obligations.
That is a dangerous phrase in sovrun gibberish. I would not be surprised to see HATJ fail to appear because she will find a "flaw" in courtroom procedures per her interpretation of UCC statutes because the court failed to "honor its obligations."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I suspect this is only the beginning.
How right you are.

A few days ago, Heather filed the first of what will likely be many motions to dismiss. Except she calls it "PRAECIPE TO ENTER DIMISSAL WITH PREJUDICE AND DECLARATION OF DUE CAUSE, PRAECIPE AND DECLARATION OF FACTS" (caps and spelling error in original). Sixty pages of gibberish.

It never cease to amaze me how people who profess to hate lawyers nonetheless feel that they must "sound like lawyers". Of course, since lawyers haven't used that much Latin for a long time, they actually just sound like idiots.

But Heather really is, or was, a real lawyer, and not an Orly Taitz University of American Samoa Night College lawyer, she went to Gonzaga which I can only surmise is a good one, being a Jesuit institution. I can see her getting the full on Sov Crazy, but you'd think she'd have retained enough of what should be a decent education to at least know the gibberish she's filing is gibberish.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Is she being tried in one trial with Randy Beane? If she is,, how does the order that she not communicate with him work, is she allowed to co ordinate defense with him? He is going Pro Se, so that's going to be its own dumpster fire, and cut off from Heather, it might set new milestones in Sov nuttery.

I haven't been this excited about a trial since Ed and Elaine went down in flames, this promises to be better than the last season of Game of Thrones, all we need is dragons!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Is she being tried in one trial with Randy Beane? If she is,, how does the order that she not communicate with him work, is she allowed to co ordinate defense with him? He is going Pro Se, so that's going to be its own dumpster fire, and cut off from Heather, it might set new milestones in Sov nuttery.

I haven't been this excited about a trial since Ed and Elaine went down in flames, this promises to be better than the last season of Game of Thrones, all we need is dragons!
And you're in a position to drive down to Tennessee and watch. Apparently accomodation is cheap.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I haven't been this excited about a trial since Ed and Elaine went down in flames, this promises to be better than the last season of Game of Thrones, all we need is dragons!
But you won't even get to settle for unicorns.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Gregg wrote:Is she being tried in one trial with Randy Beane? If she is,, how does the order that she not communicate with him work, is she allowed to co ordinate defense with him? He is going Pro Se, so that's going to be its own dumpster fire, and cut off from Heather, it might set new milestones in Sov nuttery.

And you're in a position to drive down to Tennessee and watch. Apparently accomodation is cheap.
I so want to, but in the middle of spending $960 million of my Uncle Henry's money, and I've really taken way too much time off since I started spending it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really am pretty well convinced that the Tuccis Jiraffe showing up for trial, or even more likely the upcoming hearing is on the order of slim and none. Now I do expect either her or her followers to throw more paper at the court, much much more, but I just don't see her going to trial willingly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

notorial dissent wrote:I really am pretty well convinced that the Tuccis Jiraffe showing up for trial, or even more likely the upcoming hearing is on the order of slim and none.
You don't have to worry about Heather not showing up for her jurisdictional hearing. She is counting on the judge squashing her like a bug so that her supporters will be outraged enough to finance her life on the run as a financial freedom fighter.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent

Unfortunately you could very well be right.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Heather is a mystery. On one hand, she knew how to turn off the crazy when she wanted to get released from prison. She not only dropped her usual word games, but actually made a solid argument for herself. On the other hand, she's also too stupid and/or pig-headed to follow the judge's instructions to refer to the already-filed UCC crap rather than filing it again. You'd think a former lawyer would understand this - and recognize the judge is being pretty friendly about letting her file all this dreck - but no.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

waylonmercy wrote: She is counting on the judge squashing her like a bug so that her supporters will be outraged enough to finance her life on the run as a financial freedom fighter.
Does Heather even have enough remaining supporters to finance a life on the run? I'm asking purely out of ignorance. I recently finished reading the OPPT/IUV/DO BE DO BE DO thread, and it gave me the impression that her support has waned considerably since the glory days of the Water-Powered Magic Sex Bus Trip.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
waylonmercy wrote: She is counting on the judge squashing her like a bug so that her supporters will be outraged enough to finance her life on the run as a financial freedom fighter.
Does Heather even have enough remaining supporters to finance a life on the run? I'm asking purely out of ignorance. I recently finished reading the OPPT/IUV/DO BE DO BE DO thread, and it gave me the impression that her support has waned considerably since the glory days of the Water-Powered Magic Sex Bus Trip.
And most never had much to start with. While they professed high-minded motives I think most were in it for the money. Many seemed over their heads in debt and money was always very tight in Morocco. Apparently most of her Morocco followers, true believers, seemed to think the money to support them would appear by magic. I think it extremely unlikely that there are enough followers willing, or able, to fund Heather's lifestyle.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Heather had a fairly log flock of fools to grift from originally when she was playing the sort of New Agey hoodoo voodoo thing, but most of them were pretty well skinned before they got involved with her, and certainly were afterward, and I think the pool of fools has gotten considerably shallower in the following years, for her New Agey Prosperity scam. I doubt if she is even making expenses at this point, it sounded like she was pretty well living hand to mouth while she was in DC. The problem with running this kind of affinity grift is that the ones you are conning actually have to have money to start with, this crowd doesn't, that's why they are attracted to her to begin with.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

That's pretty much what I thought. Heather's scamming style is a catch-22. How do you profit from a scam when your scam is aimed at people with no disposable income?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent

BoomerSooner17 wrote:That's pretty much what I thought. Heather's scamming style is a catch-22. How do you profit from a scam when your scam is aimed at people with no disposable income?
The only way it can work is if you have enough of the gullible to each give you a little, and she doesn't any more it would appear, and with their short attention spans and instant gratification issues, they won't stick around long.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:and I think the pool of fools has gotten considerably shallower
Pool of Fools is the name of my 40s jive band.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I have to respectfully disagree with most opinion on here regarding Heather turning up to court. I think we are too early in the process for her to cut and run. Besides, she still thinks she will win in court. It will be much easier to grift for donations after she shows the courts are corrupt, ignored her evidence and filings, and the judge had a level 10 wizard card when it wasn't allowed. She'll "leg it" between being found guilty and the sentencing hearing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I have to respectfully disagree with most opinion on here regarding Heather turning up to court. I think we are too early in the process for her to cut and run. Besides, she still thinks she will win in court. It will be much easier to grift for donations after she shows the courts are corrupt, ignored her evidence and filings, and the judge had a level 10 wizard card when it wasn't allowed. She'll "leg it" between being found guilty and the sentencing hearing.
Heather can't take the chance that the judge will remand her to custody immediately upon conviction. She will be long gone shortly after her hearing on Oct. 18.

Regarding Heather's backers, according to court documents, Heather has at least one person willing to do her financial heavy lifting. Bill Ferguson paid for Heather's ill-fated Washington, D.C. trip. He is also paying for her lodging and other expenses in Tennessee. It only takes one or two highly motivated individuals with cash to facilitate Heather's departure from the jurisdiction.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

waylonmercy wrote: It only takes one or two highly motivated individuals with cash to facilitate Heather's departure from the jurisdiction.
And, finance her grifter lifestyle in general. In addition to Mr. Ferguson, there was a woman from the Outer Banks trying to get Heather a high-priced D.C. lawyer. So it seems there are at least a couple people with bucks willing to bankroll Heather.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Besides, she still thinks she will win in court.
Does she really, though? I suspect Heather knows her goose is cooked, even if she's justified it in her mind as "I'm right but the courts are too corrupt to acknowledge it." Heather's not Neelu Berry; she has shown pragmatism and sanity when necessary.

Another factor is that Heather apparently had an unpleasant time in the slammer. She says so in the detention hearing, and has been uncharacteristically silent after being let out. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Heather is looking for a way to avoid serving any more time.

As you say, she has to give the court a chance to reject her filings, to keep the grift going. Once that has played out, is when things get interesting. What will Heather do when faced with jail time, and out of chances to push the OPPT paperwork?