Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

I kinda sorta get the idea from all this that Randy is not the congenial laid back sort he is purported to be. Since he is awaiting trial he should be in a relatively segregated unit, wouldn't do for your suspect to get shivved before he even gets to trial, bad form and all that, and yet Randy seems to be constantly having problems with his bunkies. This might just lead a sensible person to come to the conclusion that he is every bit as annoying in person as he is on paper.

I just love how the new agey collective unconscious comes up with all these majik buzz words to explain things that aren't happening. I guess it really helps them NOT actually think or think about what is going on. Otherwise, they might have a flash of you know insight or thought, or maybe get just a little bit depressed over how fantastically they are currently failing at this endeavor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Heather has filed her response to Judge Shirley's recommendations.

http://i-uv.com/docket-63-rkb-request-t ... ling-hatj/
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

TheNewSaint wrote:Heather has filed her response to Judge Shirley's recommendations.

http://i-uv.com/docket-63-rkb-request-t ... ling-hatj/
That will totally work... However I will note that while one of the documents http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017 ... 30th-A.pdf has the required writing and thumb print on every page, the other http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017 ... 30th-B.pdf does not. Hmmmm. Interesting.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

So she scribbled "rejected" across the magistrate judge fining and stuck what I'll assume is a red fingerprint on them. Big whoop!!!! She also forgot the majik postage stamp without which it isn't properly majik.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm pretty sure that by just filing this, she has given up any further path to appeal the issues laid out in the finding. Not that there looked like there was much there to dispute, but once you file an appeal (exceptions for amending it before the deadline?) anything you fail to bring up is conceded.

Which, in light of so much of Heather's hooey being based upon "unrebutted statements being absolute truth in law" is kind of ironic and fitting.

Anyhow, not much lost here, the US certainly has jurisdiction to enforce the law, but if (when) she files an appeal of the conviction that consists of her writing void across it and putting he biometric identity seal on the corner, she''ll be ruining any chance that sane legal mind might try to mitigate whatever disaster is coming.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote:Which, in light of so much of Heather's hooey being based upon "unrebutted statements being absolute truth in law" is kind of ironic and fitting.

Ah, but in her riddled deranged mind, she has rebutted everything, in the referenced UCC filings, see the note to Document #52,48,55,53,43,54,18,48 and don't forget #18,19,45,50,51,42,52 [52 twice, must be important]
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:I'm pretty sure that by just filing this, she has given up any further path to appeal the issues laid out in the finding.
The recommendation said there were 14 days to respond, and today would be the last day. So yeah, Heather wasted whatever chance she had here.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Obviously I'm not an attorney, but as a layman I have to wonder how unhinged your filings in a criminal case have to be before you get ordered to undergo psychiatric testing. As much as it pains me to give her an excuse, these are not the actions of someone sane. She's dancing to music that nobody else can hear.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I would think that she has pretty well and truly screwed any teeny tiny chance she had at appeal with that non-answer/response.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If she stays true to form, a competency hearing would land her in a mental institution for some period of time before the trial could proceed.

Without clinical evidence this is simply an opinion, but the documents she's submitted could suggest she has a mental disease or defect that inhibits her ability to recognize the wrongfulness of her conduct. But that condition wouldn't apply until such a defense is entered; competency to stand trial is a different animal.

Then again, all of her blathering could be little more than an elaborate act designed to influence her followers and set the stage for future diatribe against the evil, "foreclosed" United States when she's sentenced.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If Heather wasn't in line for a psych eval already, I don't think this will push her over the edge. As a Fogbow poster noted, this isn't even all that crazy:
Did she just write "rejected for cause without dishonor" sovcit gibberish on every page - and then filed it? Honestly, I am not impressed. That is merely standard sovcit crazy level. Step it up, Heather. You can be far crazier than this.
notorial dissent

In this particular instance I don't think a psych eval would show anything other than that she has an "irrational" belief system, at least from most people's point of view, one that parallels but mostly does not coincide with the one most of the rest of the universe is operating on, which is not grounds for much of anything except uncontrollable laughter at times.

In a nut shell, her belief, real or pretended, that her nonsensical magikal papuhs and wurdz trump the judge's is simply VERY WRONG. This makes her no different than someone spouting Bible verses to refute court claims or using the UCC, oh wait she is already doing that except a UCC that doesn't really exist in nature.

I will admit that I think she's nuts, but of the particular kind of nuts that is tolerated in society in general and the courts in particular.

She's just playing the same game, most of the rest of the sovcits play when they get to court, writing refused on the documents, the bloody fingerprint, and I'm really surprised there wasn't some other UCC mumbo jumbo included as well. They think their magik wurdz are more powerful and that they get to make up the rules as they go along, and they are VERY VERY WRONG!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ND, you said it perfectly earlier: Heather's thought process never advanced beyond "its true because I said so." She couldn't handle the simplest questions from the judge about how things are supposed to work. Faced with her last chance to argue the OPPT business, all she can do is say "Nuh-uh!" in red crayon. Pathetic, really.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

TheNewSaint wrote:ND, you said it perfectly earlier: Heather's thought process never advanced beyond "its true because I said so." She couldn't handle the simplest questions from the judge about how things are supposed to work. Faced with her last chance to argue the OPPT business, all she can do is say "Nuh-uh!" in red crayon. Pathetic, really.
Heather did more than that. Read the Proof of Service. She gave the finger to the judge and court system. Alleged = middle finger. Used 5 times.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent

waylonmercy wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:ND, you said it perfectly earlier: Heather's thought process never advanced beyond "its true because I said so." She couldn't handle the simplest questions from the judge about how things are supposed to work. Faced with her last chance to argue the OPPT business, all she can do is say "Nuh-uh!" in red crayon. Pathetic, really.
Heather did more than that. Read the Proof of Service. She gave the finger to the judge and court system. Alleged = middle finger. Used 5 times.
I rather suspect that will be filed under correspondence since it really doesn't qualify as an actually response, but yeah, her true colors are startign to come out.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

notorial dissent wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:
I rather suspect that will be filed under correspondence since it really doesn't qualify as an actually response, but yeah, her true colors are startign to come out.
It is the last page of her filed response.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Heather functions very simply. She wants free money, everything that supports that goal is right, anything that inconveniences that goal is rejected for cause.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote:Heather functions very simply. She wants free money, everything that supports that goal is right, anything that inconveniences that goal is rejected for cause.
Pretty much.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

More filings from Heather:

http://i-uv.com/pacer-record-of-filling ... c-64-65-66

#66 seems to be saying "I received the documents from Judge Shirley, but I did not receive documents from anyone with authority in this case." That'll go over well. (ETA: She says "duly made, issued, indorsed, validated, verified, and noticed document." Meaning, it doesn't count because it doesn't jump through her imaginary hoops.)

I note that BZ has once again buried this story under 10 new age/conspiracy stories. I really think they're trying to hide the actual BEings and DOings in this case.
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TheNewSaint wrote:More filings from Heather:

http://i-uv.com/pacer-record-of-filling ... c-64-65-66

#66 seems to be saying "I received the documents from Judge Shirley, but I did not receive documents from anyone with authority in this case." That'll go over well. (ETA: She says "duly made, issued, indorsed, validated, verified, and noticed document." Meaning, it doesn't count because it doesn't jump through her imaginary hoops.)

I note that BZ has once again buried this story under 10 new age/conspiracy stories. I really think they're trying to hide the actual BEings and DOings in this case.
Anyone else keep hearing the "Do-Bee" song from Romper Room?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4