Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I see the purchase and sale of the CDs and the channeling of the money through a second independent bank as clearly establishing mens rea, and there is plenty of evidence that it was Randy that did it, so the case is really a formality.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Athis wrote:Randy used his own accounts in his own name; they were not fake accounts
The routing number also was a real Federal Reserve routing number
And as far as I know Randy used his own social security number (not a fake one)

The TDA account is not a fake account - it just doesn't exist; except in Randy's mind
We call that a fake account, one that doesn't exist
In Randy's mind there is a should be TDA account in his name at the Fed Res and he believes he was legally entitled to draw from it

But as I say the accounts he used to pull of the operation were legitimate and in his name
Several of them were, but the original account, his SSAN and the Federal Reserve Bank routing number,
was definitely not
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I see the purchase and sale of the CDs and the channeling of the money through a second independent bank as clearly establishing mens rea, and there is plenty of evidence that it was Randy that did it, so the case is really a formality.
All of the transactions that actually had something happen in were at USAA, but they were in several different accounts. His legitimate checking account and the jumbo CDs were all at USAA.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The TDA account as Randy "imagined" it, is a fake account. It does not exist, therefore, it is a fake none-existent account, that is called fraud a crime, technically wire fraud, lunatic delusions not withstanding. He does not have an account with TDA therefore attempting to do anything with them is attempted fraud. He used his pretend account to fool USAA in to thinking he was really transferring money to them. Then as quick as he could he transferred the money out to his real account and to buy the RV. That is fraud. He never had any money to transfer to USAA and he never had an account with TDA.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I see where some people can be confused, as there are such things as real Treasury Direct Accounts, but they're simply where you place your paper (and now some digital) US Savings Bonds to be held for you, to make it more convenient to hold and cash them out as they mature. You first have to either have Savings Bonds or buy them, then you register the CUSIP numbers of the bonds with TDA (when you buy bonds now through payroll deduction they do this for you automatically, you never get paper bonds). If you have real live paper bonds, you can take them to the bank and have them setup for you and I think you can do it yourself online...but the important thing is, you have to buy or acquire US Savings Bonds to place into a TDA.

None of the TDAs are real crowd have done this.
notorial dissent

Yes, as in special accounts set up with the Treasury so that you can buy, and sell, paper from them. The DO NOT use a Federal Reserve Bank routing number as the only way in or out is through an established bank account in the customers name at bank or financial institution.

So, if they are using an RTN and any other number and claiming it is a Treasury Direct Account, THEY ARE LYING, on top of being VERY VERY stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Gregg wrote:
Athis wrote:Randy used his own accounts in his own name; they were not fake accounts
The routing number also was a real Federal Reserve routing number
And as far as I know Randy used his own social security number (not a fake one)

The TDA account is not a fake account - it just doesn't exist; except in Randy's mind
We call that a fake account, one that doesn't exist
In Randy's mind there is a should be TDA account in his name at the Fed Res and he believes he was legally entitled to draw from it

But as I say the accounts he used to pull of the operation were legitimate and in his name
Several of them were, but the original account, his SSAN and the Federal Reserve Bank routing number,
was definitely not
The routing number was a real Fed Res routing number - that's why it fooled the ACH system
I presume by SSAN you mean the TDA account?
(edit - you mean his social security number. As far as I know he used his own SSAN. Am I mistaken about that?)
The TDA account is not fake - it doesn't exist (that is my opinion)
But in Randy's mind it does exist and he believes it is rightfully his
All I am saying is that his mindset and intention was not criminal - he believed he was entitled to access the account
His level of belief and delusion was sufficient to prompt him to do what any sane person would realise was a serious crime
Last edited by Athis on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

My comments are not to excuse Randy or Heather
I am fully aware that objectively speaking what Randy did was a crime and he will be tried and sentenced for it
My comments are about Randy's inner mental state and beliefs - what he takes to be objective reality
What I am suggesting is that the objective sequence of actions he took have a different significance in his deluded mind than in the minds of most sane people
In his mind he was acting legally and even heroically
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Athis wrote: What I am suggesting is that the objective sequence of actions he took have a different significance in his deluded mind than in the minds of most sane people
In his mind he was acting legally and even heroically
From my admittedly limited time on Quatloos, I have found this "persecuted hero" theme to be a recurrent one among the more deluded sovruns, especially the gurus and their sidekicks/lackeys/assistant gurus. Cases like Randy's really expose their delusions, dishonesty, or both: fraudulently purchasing a $500,000 RV is not heroic and has no chance of "bringing down the system/banksters/dark cabal/illuminati/powers that be," but instead only benefits Randy in the (very) short term and, ultimately, only the RV dealer in the long term.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He knew the money would bounce, that is why the CD laundering was done and why the money was transferred from USAA. No need for all that IF you believe it is your money.
Quartermass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Quartermass »

Gregg wrote:I see where some people can be confused, as there are such things as real Treasury Direct Accounts, but they're simply where you place your paper (and now some digital) US Savings Bonds to be held for you, to make it more convenient to hold and cash them out as they mature. You first have to either have Savings Bonds or buy them, then you register the CUSIP numbers of the bonds with TDA (when you buy bonds now through payroll deduction they do this for you automatically, you never get paper bonds). If you have real live paper bonds, you can take them to the bank and have them setup for you and I think you can do it yourself online...but the important thing is, you have to buy or acquire US Savings Bonds to place into a TDA.

None of the TDAs are real crowd have done this.
Spot on from what I can tell, though what I've seen people doing is trying to identify CUSIP numbers on all sorts of paperwork, especially birth certificates, then using that to open and 'fund' a TDA account, claiming that the birth certificate generates the value and is essentially a bond for this purpose.
notorial dissent

Another point on the for real Treasury Direct Accounts, they are accounts with the Treasury Department through whatever the system is called these days, but it is WITH THE TREASURY DEPT, not the Federal Reserve or any Federal Reserve Bank.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Message to the IUV believers from BZ, dated November 29, 2017:

First its important to remember this case is Not happening in a vacuum- Meaning it is happening right at this moment in concert with all the other myriad of things you see/feel/alt media and MSM media reports of/ channeled messages/Quantum energy updates, descriptions/have a knowing of/direct experience of/passages in the bible/ancient texts/Indigenous lore/prophecies… just to name a few.

As such, when focusing on any one component of it or the whole unfolding narrative it is of great value to remember that we are not in a linear reality any longer. The planet is no longer residing in a 3 dimensional frequency bandwidth and vibrational frequency range. Which means you no longer reside there either. Though through programs and false construct narratives you may still be holding a predominate vibrational frequency of a slower lower vibrational bandwidth. Which will NOT be possible much longer. We are in a quantum flow and we are multidimensional beings beginning to learn how to notice/navigate/read the waters of… that Quantum flow while in embodiment.

A side note here: You do not have to believe this, know about this, or understand all of this for it to be the case. Just like someone who might think, of course there is justice. The government protects us, the Vegas shooting was done by one lone, looney middle aged guy who offed himself… Or a variety of other examples- They do not have to be “awake” to the truth about all of those things, the facts, details, specifics… that are all hidden in plain sight. That are clear as a bell for more and more people to see. The same expansion of perspective is needed to see the quantum…

With that laid down as a platform for expanding ones perception and remembering/ or realizing:

The Judicial system is not what it is purported to be

This case is not a case that follows the “normal” script of what the judicial system masquerade says a purported federal case moves along in specific steps…

This case is an (Disclosure) OP, designed with specificity and particularity to reveal exactly what the “judicial system” Is. What it actually does. What the Courts actually are. What the prison system actually is… With the reveal at the core of that being what the financial system/monetary system/banking system/credit system… is actual built upon and what is the true Value that “funds” it all.

As with everything that is being revealed right now- Noticing the Dots!, connecting the dots, and then seeing how they Are ALL connected!, no matter what the sector/focus/players/system/scenario is. Will help you to not only see how it fits within the whole picture of the Great reveal End picture. But how to really see what the data is showing you and which are the important dots to pay attention to in this particular narrative of the purported court case unfolding in the Eastern Tennessee Federal circuit court system.

Do you know the legal definition of a Praecipe? regardless of Judge Shirley’s scripted stance of mockery of it..

Once you recall the answer to that, ponder why Thomas A. Varlan; a level 3 judge, of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee would pass on a purported “frivolous” made up thing that is not a real motion, onto a magistrate judge? (who happens to be retiring)

As a side note- Thomas A. Varlan, of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, as of November 22nd,has issued 13 sealed federal indictments since October 30th. This will let you know his level of “knowing” of what is going on behind the scenes.

Do you remember what Judge Varlan’s directive was to Judge Shirley when he passed the “hot potato” of the Praecipe over to Judge Shirley?

Once you recall the answer to that, recall what Judge Shirley decided to do , of his two choices… What was the title of the paperwork he filled? And NO, it was NOT a decision/motion/order/finding, contrary to various comments that incorrectly characterize it as such.

Explain why paperwork filed by the Chief Magistrate Judge in a federal court case with such a high profile case on November 17th, is still not showing up in Pacer or the syndicated feed of court documents? https://ia601502.us.archive.org/4/items ... ocket.html

Once you see that dot, you might reflect on whether or not a Foot-Note 17 is/can be directed at a document that does not even exist based on the courts own “legal” record. And what problems it will cause for the alleged judge Shirley when a document is filled that restates in full the report and recommendation, now putting it clearly in the record. That shows with specificity and particularity proof of refusal to provide documented, sworn, validated, and verified identification and lawful authority. Moreover, proof of collusion, ignorance, and corruption. All part of the Federal court record via audio, visual, and transcribed proceedings.

There are so many Dots that are blinking/highlighted/bold in this whole narrative that define/describe/illustrate with specificity and particularity the designated aim of the OP, as it was designed and put into action by all the players in all the agencies behind the scenes that are bringing all data into the light to be fully revealed.

It is one component of millions that are unfolding this very moment in time as ALL changes in ALL of Source’s Multiverses. Bar none.

You can notice and get an inkling at the very least of the steps unfolding behind the scenes. You will clearly see various steps revealed for all this week and the ones that follow.

Do I wish it would go faster, be more visibly demonstrable for all to see each moment? YES ! Mostly because of Randy and his current situation in light of recent events. Even though I know his background and his training for this, even in the midst of him not remembering all of it, on a cognitive, linear level… has equipt, him with what he needs to complete his role/mission, what he was moved to do.Do I understand why things are unfolding as they are given the “Galactic sized” import/scope/complexity of what the end focus is? YES !

We are all in this together. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We’ve Got This!

Its time to Step Up!
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
notorial dissent

Let's see, largely incomprehensible, doesn't know the difference between and appellate judge and a district judge, doesn't know the difference between a magistrate judge and a district judge, doesn't know what he is talking about. Sounds like an OPPT'er fer shure.....
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

How pathetic. They know they're about to get a judicial smackdown, but need to spin it for the suckers. "Heather and Randy are winning on the astral plane! All universes will be revealed soon! Connect the dots!"

OPPT believers may have surpassed WeRe Bank customers as the purest collection of Grade A idiots on the planet.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The WearenotaBank crowd were never more than a cheap imitation of the OPPT Moonbeam Channel. Heather has been conning these people for at least 10 years.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Randy's getting along with his cellmates again:
Approximately 5 AM EST, 11.30.17, Randy was moved to the Rodger D Wilson Detention Facility, in Knoxville TN.

He was moved there for his safety, after receiving a severe beating by gang of 3 inmates, in a “hit” ordered likely by The Texas Camp, on Friday November 24th, at approximately 6:25 PM EST
This not even 2 weeks after Randy was moved to a different cell he described as quieter and more peaceful. Lord knows what "The Texas Camp" is.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:Randy's getting along with his cellmates again:
Approximately 5 AM EST, 11.30.17, Randy was moved to the Rodger D Wilson Detention Facility, in Knoxville TN.

He was moved there for his safety, after receiving a severe beating by gang of 3 inmates, in a “hit” ordered likely by The Texas Camp, on Friday November 24th, at approximately 6:25 PM EST
This not even 2 weeks after Randy was moved to a different cell he described as quieter and more peaceful. Lord knows what "The Texas Camp" is.

The people he's going to be spending the next 12-15 years with.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

One thing that I find a bit surprising in all this is that the first bank Randy attempted to shift the money through didn’t have alarm bells ringing the instant someone with no history of making million dollar plus deposits suddenly transferred an enormous amount of money into the account. Then decide to sit on the deposit in full until it had cleared or the institution it was being transferred from had confirmed the transfer was genuine and the money Randy’s.

In the UK the anti-money laundering/terrorism funding regulations would - OK, should - have prevented any of that money moving out of the first account it went into until the bank was happy it really was Randy’s money and not the proceeds of dodgy doings.

None of which would save him from prosecution of course.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

waylonmercy wrote:Message to the IUV believers from BZ, dated November 29, 2017:

First its important to remember this case is Not happening in a vacuum- Meaning it is happening right at this moment in concert with all the other myriad of things you see/feel/alt media and MSM media reports of/ channeled messages/Quantum energy updates,
Ah, I see, it’s all because Quantum.

No doubt they will be able to produce the worked equations to prove it.

No?

How surprising. :sarcasmon: