Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: I don't think she will like prison though, she won't be the queen anything and won't be speshul anymore, and all her being and doing won't count for squat. She won't like that, she has to be the center of attention, and she won't be.

She has that privileged attitude that just goes over so well in those circumstances.
See, that's what I think. I don't think she has the mindset to cope with prison long-term. That "released any day now" attitude is going to annoy everyone, and it's going to wear off the longer it doesn't happen.

Then again, she might be so severely deluded that it won't. A year from now, she might still believe that President Trump is going to personally intervene on her behalf, and hand over the 80 bajillionty dollars in gold.

Let's see what happens the first time the court has to respond to one of her stupid filings.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think the first move she will make in terms of trying to connect to her peers is to offer to "liberate" them with her special knowledge. And sadly, she is going to get some takers. There are enough idiots willing to swallow the woo and try out what Heather is offering. We have enough examples on this site where prisoners filed appeals or writs of mandumbasses thinking that the new guru had really shown them the way get to out. And, of course, they had nothing to lose anyways and plenty of free time to draft up a gibberish-loaded document.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
mirele
Swabby
Swabby

Post by mirele »

The latest Heather update, gleaned mostly from i-uv.com.

On Sunday, Heather apparently called her buddy BZ to tell her the following:
[11:54:59 AM] Terran/AK: From a prior call today: Just spoke with Heather she said the families are talking about dismissing this. They know they lost and they don’t like the way this is flowing. She thinks she might not have to leave DC…
[11:55:49 AM] Terran/AK: Just got another call… things are flowing fast now. She’s released the families from any legal retribution and liability for jailing her.
[11:56:25 AM] Terran/AK: They are working to get the case dismissed and everyone have access to their funds.
The video of the call is making the rounds, you can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYjG0k93P2A&t=361s

However, Heather's fan club turned around and filed the same 40 "annexes" which were filed in DC for the identity hearing over in Knoxville at the US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. My question over at our sister from another mister was, "Why do they think they need to file this stuff in Tennessee, if she's probably going to be released in DC?" Well, there's still a possibility she might still be transferred to Tennessee, she won't be able to take all those documents with her and so her followers helpfully printed out and sent that pile of UCC crazy to the court in Knoxville. Oh yeah, they've paid good money ($400 or something like $6/page) for a transcript of the identity hearing in DC.

I am not going to attempt to reproduce the transcript of the chat with all the (dance) (heart) (flower) (sun) emojis in it. You can read it here: http://i-uv.com/current-status-of-event ... ington-dc/ You'll need to scroll down to the middle of the page.

That's the latest on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Logic, internal external, or at all is NOT within her followers skill sets. Neither it would seem is rationality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Giraffe Tuchas
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Stop being such a negative Nellie all the time DK. One of Heather's followers has uncovered a perfect defense to get her off of any and all charges;
Bryan says :
August 4, 2017 at 8:17 pm

I do not know if the following is true, or not – as I’ve never (yet) had occasion to use it. However, I have heard the following simple statement will get the controllers to lay off any living
man or woman (I’m not sure this is what HATJ wants in this present case) :

“I do not wish to participate in this proceeding.
I am a sovereign soul, and you have no right to interfere in my path”.

I have heard from people I respect that the above is the ultimate get out of jail free statement. Very simple.
It is the OPPT filings in two sentences. We already know the OPPT filings are true since never re-butted.
I think we over complicate everything. Either we have free will, or we do not have free will. That is a direct and elegant challenge to anyone infringing on the One People’s free will. I will use it if and when I must. I would say it must be said FIRST – before any proceedings of any kind begin.
Argue that!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Rude!!! :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Some of them are talking pretty boldly about how other people can take risks on Heather's behalf;
Anna says :
August 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Should Heather be UNLAWFULLY condemned to jail (God forbid!), then there should be ENOUGH people (supporters) present at the court house to PREVENT her being physically taken away. You must prevent her being jailed.
If the judge chooses to ignore fundamental Constitutional rights as well as OPPT filings, or other elements in favour of Heather, then the PUBLIC (you) should not only protest but PREVENT wrong-doing against Heather and ARREST that judge.
I am aware that there are risks (for you). But after all this talk of “Love and Light” there surely must be someone prepared to take such risks…
You will not be able to act by just yourselves as you are unarmed (are you really?). However, there are MILITIAS in America and their role is to UPHOLD “We, The People” ‘s Common Law rights. Summon all the militias you can think of, summon the BIKERS (they are a FORCE to reckon with: http://americannews.com/wp-content/uplo ... r-gang.jpg).
TPTW are trying to intimidate you; go about intimidating them too.
If you DO NOT take a stand against a GREAT INJUSTICE that may soon take place against Heather and Randall before your very eyes (the same should be done for Randy, of course), then what hope shall we have in the future, bearing in mind that these judges and court personnel, sheriffs, etc. will not suddenly start to behave lawfully. They want to WIN et they will do anything to reach that goal even if it takes jailing Heather and Randy.
You must PHYSICALLY prevent them from harming one of “We, The People”. Enough is enough!! Maybe you should arrest that judge NOW before things get nastier for Heather and Randall.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
My thoughts.
Whew, that got me trembling at the thought of their future potential actions. They might hold a group prayer again!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It sounds like they are finally getting a plan together to spring Heather;
Andrew says :
August 6, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I will support this manner of upholding the highest good of humanity. 10,000 armed and educated embodiments in place to encourage the purported courts down in Tennessee to do the right thing, might just be the ticket to getting this done rather promptly… and without further injury to the good folks around the planet who are ready and willing to live in a paradigm of abundance and peace.
They've even done their historic research of similar situations;
Anna says :
August 7, 2017 at 10:29 am

Doesn’t that remind you of the preparation of the great battle with Elves et al in “Lord of the Ring”?
It's gone international, Canada is all in!
Rochelle says :
August 6, 2017 at 6:10 pm

How do Canadians access their TDA’s? We too have Social Insurrance numbers. So far it seems only Americans can access thee TDA’s.
Love & light to all,
But problems, problems, problems;
Nicole Charest says :
August 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

Hi Rochelle I am from Canada too and I have tried . Someone left a link in the main page with a link to access our account but I have tried different ways and I cannot access. http://canada-banks-info.com/routing-nu ... g-numbers/ This is the link for the Canada Bank.But I am not sure how to use it. I haven’t done online banking. So where it says find Bank do I put my name in capitol letter and where it says routing number do I put the social security number ? I have tried different ways but I still don’t get access to any information. Maybe we could get our heads together with a few more Canadians and help each other and then be able to help our neighbors, friends and family. I know about the birth certificate, the strawman and all that. I am just wondering if you have to do all the paper work still which would probably take at least a month just to get the long form birth certificate.
Nitwit Nicole, please note that there is no 'Canada Bank' however there is a Bank of Canada. It prints our banknotes. So dredge up a $5 bill, the lowest denomination we have so I assume you have one, and get the damn name right! These things matter if you are fretting about long-form birth certificates.

What's the point? Nicole is wallowing in total confusion;
Nicole Charest says :
August 7, 2017 at 10:27 am

http://canada-banks-info.com/routing-nu ... g-numbers/
I am not sure where you go from here. What is the routing # and the Bank name?
My name in all capitol letters and my ss # for the routing #? Not sure yet. The swift code?
Some people say it is the first letter in the back of ss card plus your ss# but that doesn’t match the number of letters or number required. I tried a few different ways but no luck yet. But Never give up. :-) If I get through I will let you know. s more people all over the world get through the faster we can all change this for the better.
Tony sees a possible political solution;
Tony says :
August 6, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Hey Gang, i was thinking about this, just want to throw it out there, Lawmakers are home for recess, If possible getting a congress person to comment on the situation in public or otherwise, Might give us some news coverage, I left a message for Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch,..they are turning over stones to uncover what Government hides from us, They would be a good ally, So i told him to take note of this case,….Violence guys plays into their hands, we dont want to go there, Light on the subject,is whats needed, Only thru education of the masses do we have the upper hand,… Also i want to address what we should do en mass, if circumstances go bad n Heather is incarcerated for a lengthy time, Lets consider what we do if, that should happen, we ..wont let this go, either way, But its best to plan for the worst, and expect the best,…to happen…we have to be smart,…not aggressive,
But, as always on this discussion, the dipshits immediately step in and overwhelm any real world discussion;
Cynthia Rose says :
August 6, 2017 at 8:54 pm

The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.
It overrides all social and civil laws in all planets and spheres.

THE LAW OF ONE

We are all one.

When one is harmed, all are harmed.

When one is helped, all are helped.

Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

and I am one with all there is;

I ask that ONLY THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.

I give thanks that this is done.
SO BE IT!
SO BE IT!! See you in Tennessee Heather!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Listened to Heather's jailhouse phone call, she's still as crazy as ever.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

some dumbass wrote: “I do not wish to participate in this proceeding.
I am a sovereign soul, and you have no right to interfere in my path”.

I have heard from people I respect that the above is the ultimate get out of jail free statement. Very simple.

I would say it must be said FIRST – before any proceedings of any kind begin.
Isn't it already too late for that, then?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Also read somewhere in the ramblings that make up i-uv.com, they identified Heather from her YouTube videos, so it made the identity hearing quite easy for them, and we now have confirmation that they have watched her videos, nothing like providing your own incriminating evidence for the prosecution, makes their job much easier.

I am sure she will continue to help the prosecution with her case, by recording prison calls and publishing them online for her followers.

Let the games begin...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

mirele wrote:However, Heather's fan club turned around and filed the same 40 "annexes" which were filed in DC for the identity hearing over in Knoxville at the US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Nope. As of this morning, the docket shows they didn't. The fan club did, however, file a "notice of appearance" for Heather, pro se, "with full responsibility, liability and accountability and without prejudice". "Without prejudice" to what? People thinking that Heather is an idiot?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I suggest we split this thread from the point that it begins discussing Heather's indictment, and make those posts into their own thread in Sovs/US. Any objection?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Stop being such a negative Nellie all the time DK. One of Heather's followers has uncovered a perfect defense to get her off of any and all charges;
Bryan says :
... We already know the OPPT filings are true since never re-butted. ...
Argue that!
OK, I'll bite. I think Bryan's problem is he thinks "re-butted" is equivalent to "rebutted," which it most certainly is not. "Re-butted" is like "re-treaded," where a layer of rubber is vulcanized on a worn tire to form a new tread. The same thing can be done to butts that have had the rubber meet the road one too many times (ironically, this is describes most OPPT believers). Pads such as those below can be attached to the buttocks with the same process and will remain adhered even under the most severe conditions.

As you can see, this may help someone with a flat bottom, but it's not gonna do anything for Heather's more-filled-out Tuchas.

Burnaby49 wrote:It sounds like they are finally getting a plan together to spring Heather;

Cynthia Rose says :
August 6, 2017 at 8:54 pm

The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.
It overrides all social and civil laws in all planets and spheres.

THE LAW OF ONE
We are all one.
and I am one with all there is;
SO BE IT!
SO BE IT!! See you in Tennessee Heather!
No wonder they're having problems, they got the law wrong.

THE LAW OF ONE
We are all one.
And when it's a balance between harm and help,
if I am the one helped and you the one harmed,
that's OK because it's part of the cosmic plan.
But never the other way around.
and I am one with the one that is really the one;
And if not ALL, then just ME.
After all, I AM, but who knows about THEM?
SO BE IT!

wserra wrote:I suggest we split this thread from the point that it begins discussing Heather's indictment, and make those posts into their own thread in Sovs/US. Any objection?
I'm cool with it, as long as you adhere to the "LAW OF ONE" on the Sovs/US thread, as we scrupulously do here.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:I suggest we split this thread from the point that it begins discussing Heather's indictment, and make those posts into their own thread in Sovs/US. Any objection?

Aye

Where is the split point?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Page 74, near the bottom seems to be the current chapter. I can get to it tonight...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Actually page 74 about mid-page. There's a gap of over a year.
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:
mirele wrote:However, Heather's fan club turned around and filed the same 40 "annexes" which were filed in DC for the identity hearing over in Knoxville at the US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Nope. As of this morning, the docket shows they didn't. The fan club did, however, file a "notice of appearance" for Heather, pro se, "with full responsibility, liability and accountability and without prejudice". "Without prejudice" to what? People thinking that Heather is an idiot?
This is one of the sovcit things I have never understood, in reality it means nothing towards the situation they are in, and it is like them signing something with all rights reserved, which to me means they are signing it but don't mean it.