Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Gregg »

When she gets to Knoxville I think she should appeal the identity hearing and have her case remanded back to DC (with the requisite bus ride in August) to have it heard again. Where they can put all her cray in the transcript, and send her off back to Knoxville, (with the requisite bus ride in August). Once rightfully returned to where she is, she can begin the trial that will most likely end with her getting one more bus ride to I'm betting Connecticut where she can spend 5 years give or take negotiating with the families her eventual victory. Or something...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think we should parachute her into Somalia and let her teach the inhabitants how to make Unity machines.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The Observer wrote:I think we should parachute her into Somalia and let her teach the inhabitants how to make Unity machines.
Or she could be some-ones lunch.......
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

On Friday, my wife and I are heading down into Virginia, from where we will drive to an area southwest of Knoxille to watch the eclipse. Maybe I ought to watch my e-mails, in case I get word that other worthwhile entertainment is available in Knoxville itself. :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

You may not have time. Judging by the average You-tube video, the eclipse will trigger massive earthquakes all over America, it will be the sign that planet Niburu has arrived and is tipping the earth's axis, there will be other signs in the sky (watch out for four horsemen), and it is possible the HATJ is going to teleport all the world's gold back again as either a distraction or an attempt to bribe the judge.
It all pretty moot anyway, as whatever fails to happen next weekend will happen next month, with extra fries, due to Revalations and other serious biblical prophecy, as written on the sky, the sand and the waves, or something.

As a fallback, take a couple of good books with you. If the promised apocalypse comes the queues at the pearly gates are going to be epic with everyone arriving at once.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It all pretty moot anyway, as whatever fails to happen next weekend will happen next month, with extra fries,...
Extra fries? Well, that may convince to me to join up then. First time I ever seen anything practical and within reason offered

NO, THAT WAS SARCASM..

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NYGman wrote:Other court docs can be found here:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-court-transcript-8 ... urt-files/

Can't download them and save, so hoping someone else can mirror them
HATJ wrote:(What she said to be sworn in)

Withstanding identification correction of being the source of all that is, I swear to state the truth.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

Talking about reasonable, why do they always offer or demand absurd sums of money. Surely offering the followers a more modest but still useful sum like $12760 would attract people to whom billions or millions would at once appear fantastical but whose hope that it just might be true would pull them in for a rational figure (avoiding round numbers always make it more 'real')

Why are the liens for sums absurd in themselves, a few hundred may be more like real life?

Being too rational? Maybe. But there is a bigger pool of just a bit greedy people than the pool of complete idots, surely.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The bigger the amount, the more valid their claims become - at least in their eyes. Sort of the same rationalization that Deep Knight uses when boasting about how many super models he has deflowered in a single evening.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

BIG numbers are magikal and moah powaful than little numbers, and once they get over 100, maybe 10, they lose the ability to really comprehend them anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have been musing about Randy Beane's camper on Fogbow a bit and have reached a question I think I should be outraged about, but maybe I'm missing something.

Randy stole the money from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and transferred it to a USAA CD which he then liquidated to checking accounts at USAA. He then bought the RV with a wire from USAA to the dealer, a transaction that did clear and at last known point the RV dealer's bank was (rightfully I think) refusing to reverse. The RV in question was retitled to Randy Beane another event that cannot easily be annulled as far as I know. I have seen online a copy of the title, which forever more makes the RV a used car and this worth at least 10% less than the $493,000 that he paid for it.

All this means, on the face, that Randy Beane owns the $493K camper free and clear. USAA is out the $493K and at best might be able to get title to the RV through some future court ordered disgorgement or somethinguther.... I dunno. But while its easy to say USAA ought to get the RV because it was bought with money stolen from them, its not that simple. Even if they get the RV, its not worth what they (Randy) paid for it, and by the time courts would give it to them its going to be worth even less and have racked up storage fees and stuff making their loss even more. They're out in the end at least $100K by the time this ends, probably more not counting the lawyers.

Could some of my learned friends who actually passed the Property class in law school walk me through why Randy can't have a friend go pick up the RV, sell it on E-Bay for a song, arrange payment to a numbered account in Panama or Belize and walk away with quarter million dollars?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I guess it would depend on what interim steps that USAA and/or the dealership have taken to encumber the title with the state vehicle state registration to show that either USAA has a legal interest in the vehicle due to fraud or that the dealership had rescinded the sale (due to fraud).

Even more to the point, who has physical possession of the vehicle at this point? Very hard to sell a vehicle that is locked up and secured until a court intervenes to determine who is the true and legal owner of the RV.

Siegfried Shrink

I think I recall that the money from USAA was transferred to another bank before being used for payment. I think this is in the case papers. Not that it really makes much difference apart from making the whole thing look evem more deliberate by muddiying the waters,
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gregg wrote:Could some of my learned friends who actually passed the Property class in law school walk me through why Randy can't have a friend go pick up the RV, sell it on E-Bay for a song, arrange payment to a numbered account in Panama or Belize and walk away with quarter million dollars?
I seem to recall a case in which a person stole a car in Arizona, forged a title, reregistered the car in Minnesota, and sold the car there. The Minnesota buyer was a "holder in due course" (or some such legal language), so the car could not be seized from her, even though it had been stolen.
Does Panama still have numbered accounts? It might also be wise for Randy to head for a country without an extradition treaty with the US.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:I seem to recall a case in which a person stole a car in Arizona, forged a title, reregistered the car in Minnesota, and sold the car there. The Minnesota buyer was a "holder in due course" (or some such legal language), so the car could not be seized from her, even though it had been stolen.
Which is why I referred to the bank filing notice with the state registration. For instance, people who have outstanding tax liens can sell their vehicles to 3rd parties and the lien will no longer attach. This is for the protection of the 3rd party who usually has no notice of the lien. Typically, the notice of the lien is filed in county recorders or courthouses (depending on state law) so the 3rd party is not expected or required to check there before buying the car and taking title to the vehicle. However, if the government can show that the buyer had knowledge of the lien's existence, then the lien still attaches and the government can pursue the vehicle.

So rather than bog down the casual sale of used vehicles between two people, Congress gave a superpriority of these sales over the federal tax lien.

Siegfried Shrink

Arthur Rubin wrote: It might also be wise for Randy to head for a country without an extradition treaty with the US.
No doubt Heather could tell him a lot about the attractions of Morocco as a refuge.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote: It might also be wise for Randy to head for a country without an extradition treaty with the US.
No doubt Heather could tell him a lot about the attractions of Morocco as a refuge.
THe problem with Morocco from Heather's perspective was that the money ran out. The gang went over there funded by donations from followers who thought that the OPPT bullshit worked and that they were going to advance the program from a Morocco base. When the money tap shut off there was the inevitable squabbling and recriminations and it all fell apart. I assume she returned to the United States because she had to rather than because she wanted to and whatever she's been doing here is a cash grab disguised as a continuance of the OPPT.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Burnaby49 wrote:
THe problem with Morocco from Heather's perspective was that the money ran out. The gang went over there funded by donations from followers who thought that the OPPT bullshit worked and that they were going to advance the program from a Morocco base. When the money tap shut off there was the inevitable squabbling and recriminations and it all fell apart. I assume she returned to the United States because she had to rather than because she wanted to and whatever she's been doing here is a cash grab disguised as a continuance of the OPPT.
Okay but wait a minute. The cult was the one that moved to Morocco on donations, Heather was already living there in (I'm guessing) her husbands house with the kids after being evicted in the states. She wasn't relying on donations, the cult was. I think it's more likely a split with Mr. Jaraf is what led to her moving back to the states.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Okay but wait a minute. The cult was the one that moved to Morocco on donations, Heather was already living there in (I'm guessing) her husbands house with the kids after being evicted in the states. She wasn't relying on donations, the cult was. I think it's more likely a split with Mr. Jaraf is what led to her moving back to the states.
What? You expect me to remember this stuff? I'm not going back and checking it out but I believe she broke with her husband before going to Morocco. They lived in Tacoma, Washington and I seem to recall they broke up there. She may have been living in property of her husband's family in Morocco but again I can't recall.

In any case once she moved there she had to live off something and I assume, after the magic bus tour, Hope Girl's squandering piles of money on some grade school science project, and the expat Moroccan followers being skinned alive by canny locals, that the donation taps ran dry. But it's irrelevant to the current issues anyhow. She's back, arrested, facing serious criminal charges, and probably broke.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I vaguely recall references to the husband while she was in Morocco or at least the kids were there. Seems logical to me that if the husband is Moroccan and she moved to Morocco it was with the husband. Wouldn't make sense to leave the Moroccan husband in the states and move to Morocco yourself when you can't even speak the language. Plus she stated once the husband was himself sovcit, makes more sense to me that he would leave after she fills the house with dirty hippies than before. Then again we never saw the husband in Morocco so I'm not sure.