Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote:Not getting the point of this filling at all. Hasn't her attempt at self dismissal failed? She may not accept the courts authority, but they certainly don't accept hers. She can pretend to dismiss and they can pretend her jail is actually free room and board, and not incarnation, so everyone wins. She gets a free place to stay, and food to eat, paid for by Uncle Sam. So she is accessing her hidden account, and has actually succeed. Just have to use Being and doing to view her current situation as pure freedom.
That's just good old fashioned stoicism.

Paul: I have learned in whatever state i am to be content.

Satan: The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

Heather: I just need to write another 10,000 words to convince myself this is exactly what i wanted.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

As Gregg says, the United States is not a corporation. Period. For some purposes, at some times, the law treats it like a corporation. Major difference.

That's another sov fallacy - if for some purposes, at some times, the law treats item A like item B, then item A must be item B. If you try to divide by zero, you get all sorts of anomalous results.

Welcome to Q, jux.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I see someone voted for option (4) after Giraffe Tuchas was convicted and jailed. I don't think that counts.
- David Hume
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:No, the US is not a corporation, in any way. It is a sovereign nation and as such holds sovereign immunity. You cannot sue the United States, or any part of it except where sovereign immunity has been waived by a specific to the circumstance law. States are almost sovereign and again you can only sue a state in federal court under certain circumstances, most usually for violating federal laws. Both States and the Federal government contain within them corporations, commonly municipalities, but those are set up such that they can be sued but still within defined situations.

A county and the townships within it are subdivisions of the state, but an incorpoated city is legally different. One consequence of this is if a county defaults on a bond, the state usually has to back it, but if a city defaults the state cannot be liable. That, and not some conspiracy theory, is the major reason, liability and autonomy.

As a matter of form, you do not bring suit against the IRS, you sue the United States.
I agree that the US is not a corporation, at least in the sense that the sovcit morons think of it. It certainly does not mean that laws need not be obeyed.

However, and I am not a lawyer, but I use a working definition of corporation to be an entity recognized by law that has an existence that is separate from its owners. This is as opposed to a partnership, or sole proprietorship. The latter two have no legal existence apart from their owners. If you sue a partnership, the owners are liable. Sue a corporation and the owners are only liable to the extent of their investment.

The US government is not a corporation in the same way that General Motors is. But then, non-profits, such as the American Red Cross are a different type of corporation.

If the US were to be considered a corporation, it would certainly be a unique type of corporation, but that would have no bearing on its authority. Different types of corporations have different rules about how they work and what they can and can not do.

I believe that the sovcit belief that the US is a corporation comes from the fact that the city of Washington, DC, incorporated as a municipal corporation sometime around 1871.

I guess my point is that, whether the US is a corporation or not, makes no difference. It still has the power to tax and it still has the power to punish.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

One of the sovereignorami's bases for the " corporation" belief is the existence of a company in New York named something like United States incorporated.

It is a convenience mailbox and holding company conducting various legitimate business.

However, its name immediately means ...
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

One of the big beliefs of Canadian freemen, I've read it over and over from all of them, is that Canada is a corporation registered in New York. Since a corporation can't make laws there are therefore no laws that apply to them. Except, of course, the laws they want to apply to themselves such as welfare and free medical. They don't want to appear too dogmatic. This is of course an historic belief since the movement is essentially dead.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Here's an example of the 'Canada is a corporation' stupidity just posted on Dean Kory's Facebook page;
Bruce Boczar what about the fact that we dont have a govt, and the provinces are not part of the corporation of canada...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwdOjqc4CY&t=149s
But then Bruce is a guy who thinks electrical company and property tax bills are actually cheques;
Bruce Boczar holy fuck.... shall we start depositing these "cheques" into our banks then? hydro one? property taxes? as they are not bills as out lined in the ontario bills of exchange act section 16 all bills, signed by the person giving it.....ect.... where is the signature? where is the actual bill? how about opening an account as a numbered account without our names? can we deposit the cheque then?
And he finds some significance in this;
Bruce Boczar at the moment, we are not in a christian nation, for a simple fact, the USA was taken over by a privately owned foreign corporation, this is why they are taking the prayer out of schools, this is why they are pushing a homosexual and transsexual agenda, this is why people are more out of work and money now, than they were only a few decades ago
In other words, an absolutely typical freeman/sovereign.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:In other words, an absolutely typical freeman/sovereign.

You know, morons.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

And - appropriately enough given my post immediately above - my favorite all-time OPPT comment just appears:
Heather and Randy can leave their present accommodation whenever they wish to, this much is clear from their perfectly done orders of prepuce.
Where's a mohel when we need one?
- David Hume
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

wserra wrote:And - appropriately enough given my post immediately above - my favorite all-time OPPT comment just appears:
Heather and Randy can leave their present accommodation whenever they wish to, this much is clear from their perfectly done orders of prepuce.
When I see comments of that level of delusion, I can't help but wonder how they would affect Heather if she could read them (presumably, she can't read them in jail). They would either make her double down on the woo and give us more entertainment, or they *might* just make her see the error of her ways and reform. (And maybe there really IS a Santy Claus!)
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Sheila Corona says : Reply

February 15, 2018 at 9:56 am

You know I was re-reading Doc 130… Does this mean that the alledged court has tried to strike AND REMOVE Doc 98 from the record? I guess “they” don’t realize that ALL is recorded in ALL WAYS, ALWAYS… Please note dear lost / sadly misinformed ones, all of this has gone down on your PERMANENT RECORD! My heart truly does go out to those who in this moment of now “know not what they do”… for once they RE-MEMBER the pain will be horrific!
This is my favorite comment. Sheila is what, late fifties to early sixties, yet she sounds like an adenoidal adolescent.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:And - appropriately enough given my post immediately above - my favorite all-time OPPT comment just appears:
Read the rest of the post, it's a wind-up, an example of Poe's Law.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have a reason to believe that both of them were written by the same person, and for what in my book is just a little less juvenile than The Moonbeam Channel true believers. :shrug:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

wserra wrote:I see someone voted for option (4) after Giraffe Tuchas was convicted and jailed. I don't think that counts.
That was me. I wanted to make an educated guess.

Also, can you cite where in the US constitution it sets a time limit for placing a vote in a poll here at Quatloos?

I don't consent to your rules... :D
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The whole of the OPPT post from which Wes got his quote is as follows:

Trainspotter says : REPLY
February 16, 2018 at 8:04 am
Be at peace, Anon. Heather and Randy can leave their present accommodation whenever they wish to, this much is clear from their perfectly done orders of prepuce. There are things going on behind the scenes which escape our current ability to see or understand, so we must have faith.

I suspect that our brave President Trump has asked them to remain in a guarded, safe place while General Dunford’s SEAL teams round up Obama’s thugs and shut down the corrupt pedofile FBI, so that NESARA can be finally instigated. When that’s done, within a matter of days, Heather and Randy will walk out of their prisons to tumultuous applause like Nelson Mandela’s release. I have long suspected that the themes of the Star Wars movies are an implanted archetypal program for the liberation of our world – Princess Leia and Hans Solo will climb into their marble-floored RV and soar away into the galaxy, having restored freedom to decent Christian Americans.

Be at peace, Anon. All will soon be perfectly done and perfectly known, also too.

Pedofile? Sounds like what my wife uses to remove calluses from her feet. Trainspotter is a perfect example of what happens when a ten-cent mind tries to use ten-dollar sentences.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

RSVPini wrote:
wserra wrote:I see someone voted for option (4) after Giraffe Tuchas was convicted and jailed. I don't think that counts.

Also, can you cite where in the US constitution it sets a time limit for placing a vote in a poll here at Quatloos?

Guilty {sound of gavel} ... bad jokes/puns, etc., ... two pieces of gold or a keg of salt pork ... pay the ugly dude at the bar on the way out.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

RSVPini wrote:

Never mind piddling around with something as inconsequential as Quatloos, think big with that argument. Try it at a racetrack after a race is over. If you win let us know.

RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Guilty {sound of gavel} ... bad jokes/puns, etc., ... two pieces of gold or a keg of salt pork ... pay the ugly dude at the bar on the way out.
You have no jurisdiction over me!! But you can have that keg of salt pork in the trunk of my unregistered conveyance out there in the parking lot.
Burnaby49 wrote:Never mind piddling around with something as inconsequential as Quatloos, think big with that argument. Try it at a racetrack after a race is over. If you win let us know.
I haven't done the racetrack thing but I've placed some bets against my disabled elderly neighbor on some of the Olympic events prior to their repeat showing. Haven't lost one yet.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

RSVPini wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Guilty {sound of gavel} ... bad jokes/puns, etc., ... two pieces of gold or a keg of salt pork ... pay the ugly dude at the bar on the way out.
You have no jurisdiction over me!! But you can have that keg of salt pork in the trunk of my unregistered conveyance out there in the parking lot.
Burnaby49 wrote:Never mind piddling around with something as inconsequential as Quatloos, think big with that argument. Try it at a racetrack after a race is over. If you win let us know.
I haven't done the racetrack thing but I've placed some bets against my disabled elderly neighbor on some of the Olympic events prior to their repeat showing. Haven't lost one yet.
In this case, jurisdiction over you does apply and is enforced by repeated applications of the cattle prod. (Think TASER except a LOT more uncomfortable)
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

if it wasn't for those pesky meddling fraudulent treasonous corrupt prison guards...