Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Or Pinky and the Brain.

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to access our secret treasury accounts."
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Heather files more craziness about foreign agents and stuff.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... and-honor/
Cynthia says : Reply

February 24, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Look at her go! HATJ is remarkable beyond measure!! Thank you BZ!!
Look at her go!
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

As far as Tucci-Jarraf and her followers are concerned reality really is something that happens to other people. Not them.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Resume wrote:Heather files more craziness about foreign agents and stuff.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... and-honor/
Cynthia says : Reply

February 24, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Look at her go! HATJ is remarkable beyond measure!! Thank you BZ!!
Look at her go!
My favorite is #150. That one is a SovCit fee schedule with some of the biggest numbers so far. Heather seeks a total of $46,836,001,010,000,000,000.00. That's $46,863,001 trillion dollars. Dr. Evil in the "Austin Powers" movies can't even hope to compete. By the way, the M2 money supply in the US is only about $18 trillion, so she's asking for roughly 2,602,000 times the amount of cash that actually exists at the current time. And all for her. Why do I think there's a small problem with the odds of her actually collecting?

By this token, the $279 trillion pretend lien that pretend judge Anna and a few of her pretend judge friends filed in late 2015 is a veritable bargain.

Incidentally, the bulk of the charge, $48,836,000,000,000,000,000.00, is for unlawful detention at the rate of $10 billion per second for her two stints in jail, after her arrest and during her transport to Tennessee.

I shudder to think what the bill for Randy's much longer time in jail would be, but I couldn't hope to count that high, even if I borrowed a couple extra fingers and toes. By the way, it's interesting to note that Heather's invoice is only for her and she hasn't filed a bill on his behalf. You'd think she's only in it to make money for herself, or something...

I'd also recommend #151, "STANDING DECLARATION OF DISHONOR AND HONOR." A lot of handwritten arglebargle about the court being in dishonor, but the beautiful payoff is an "Affidavit in Support of Abatement," which I've never seen before. The subtitle for this motion is "Ignorantia Judicis Est Calamitas Innocentis" ("the ignorance of the judge is the misfortune of the innocent"). Bet that will always get the judge on your side. It's a lecture about how the court is really a "tribunal operated as a private corporation." Incidentally, this document is a generic template which she hasn't even customized with her own name.

This makes me think that Heather is perhaps rethinking her strategy of simply writing "rejected" across everything coming from the court, and now trying someone else's arglebargle, instead of relying solely on her own.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Aside from providing amusement, what does she hope any of these filings might accomplish?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't know if she is wasting reams of paper since this all seems to be electronic filing, but oh the poor electrons.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Reading through that email to Bill from Heather and some of her filings, two thoughts arise...
On the one hand from the perspective of normal or received reality Heather appears to be delusional and perhaps clinically insane in the manner of those individuals we hear of who believe they are the king of France or Cleopatra or some other notable. Heather believes she is the universal janitor and savior.
On the other hand the documents and messages demonstrate a powerful intellect and intelligence at work.
She is a very unique individual. I find her fascinating.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Athis wrote:On the other hand the documents and messages demonstrate a powerful intellect and intelligence at work.
Where would that be?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Athis wrote:Reading through that email to Bill from Heather and some of her filings, two thoughts arise...
On the one hand from the perspective of normal or received reality Heather appears to be delusional and perhaps clinically insane in the manner of those individuals we hear of who believe they are the king of France or Cleopatra or some other notable. Heather believes she is the universal janitor and savior.
On the other hand the documents and messages demonstrate a powerful intellect and intelligence at work.
I agree, but only to a certain extent. With her legal training, with her intellect and with her ability to appeal to a core of followers and get them to drive long distances to attend the trial, I'm surprised at the lack of creativity in her filings. She could have been even more fun to read than pretend judge Julie Embry, who wrote a bunch of "ryan c., idiot of the legal society" filings from the MNWR trial.

But here, other than nonsense about "pretera, praetera" and hand-writing the same repetitive "rejected" drivel on everything the court sends her, it sure doesn't feel like she was bringing her "A" game. True, in the transcripts of hearings that have been made public so far, there were some entertaining moments, but she still didn't manage to throw anything out there that tied the court in knots, much less anything that helped her cause.

All the nonsense from the OPPT a few years ago, not just the pseudolegal gibberish, but the whole drug-addled RV convoy around the US peddling free energy solutions, the communal living experiment in Morocco, and all the rest, was way more entertaining than the current dismal turd of a court case. Her supposed brilliance was steamrolled in record time, as evidenced by a jury that convicted them on all counts in two hours. Probably 45 minutes of that time was to elect a foreperson and set up voting rules and another hour was on arguing what's for lunch.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

'Unique' cannot take a comparative.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

"Professional Opinion"? Is Heather's professional opinion coming from a former attorney or current inmate?

To: Bill
Subject: RE: Iphone not working and lockdown
Date: 2/24/2018 9:27:03 AM

no worries, bill

we are on day 2 of lockdown… again, for unknown reasons… started well before the brief fight, in fact the two women were brought back in..professional opinion, and based on my firsthand experiences and observations in here, the fight happened because we have been in so much unprecedented lockdown

according to corp. thornbury (sp? ), they can only go 72 hours before they “have to answer to anyone”… and as all in the universal cleanup are aware… “universes can change”, within 72 hours or less

professional suggestion to US MARSHAL Sanchez: find another contractor… as it sits today, the US MARSHAL cannot recover from tne liability created using this particular contractor, or similarly operating contractor. (full reports have been compiled since august 2017 by various u/c agents throughout US.. note, this topic is not my primary task in uni-cleaup)

tablet battery low… no showers/phones/tablet recharges…

personal status and updates through i-comms to all…
3rd party notices of dishonor, via wellness check requests when applicable…

….and final notes on foreign actors…
THEY CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN, THEY CHOSE TO NOT CHANGE HEART, THEY CHOSE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, CORRUPTION, ETC…. NOW THE REMAINING FOREIGN ACTORS EXPOSE THEM SELF… COMPLETELY… greatest show of love for all that is

(“follow the money”… And the human trafficking/terrorist disbursement programs [immigrant/refugee]…all mapping stored in HARVARD INSPIRE… with special attention to HARVARD GLOBAL SERVICES and january 2017 transfer of Harvard $35 BILLION trading platform moved to BLACKROCK… logs for MA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSITIONAL ASSISTANCE (Agency ID # 6002771)… including, but not limited to, russia, china, and AIIB/BRICS/CIPS (HENRY TODD, JONATHON D. BETTS, KL, and GUORONG DING [Chairman of SHEYIN & WANGUO SECURITIES CO. LTD.].. sooooo much more…., ET. AL., all interesting “actors”)… so happy to retire the game boards in ALL perceptions ?

love to all
ALL GOT THIS
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I guess my question is if there is any legal benefit for HATJ in these post-conviction filings, or are they just theatre for the sycophants? I mean, she's convicted right? Unless an appeal is granted, she's gonna be sentenced, right?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Resume wrote:I guess my question is if there is any legal benefit for HATJ in these post-conviction filings, or are they just theatre for the sycophants?
The latter.
I mean, she's convicted right?
Right.
Unless an appeal is granted, she's gonna be sentenced, right?
Not exactly. She'll be sentenced in any event, since you can't appeal a conviction until you are sentenced. But your point is quite right - there is no legal significance to any of this.

These answers are the reason why I don't see bare sentience here, let alone "a powerful intellect and intelligence".
- David Hume
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

wserra wrote:
Resume wrote:I guess my question is if there is any legal benefit for HATJ in these post-conviction filings, or are they just theatre for the sycophants?
The latter.
I mean, she's convicted right?
Right.
Unless an appeal is granted, she's gonna be sentenced, right?
Not exactly. She'll be sentenced in any event, since you can't appeal a conviction until you are sentenced. But your point is quite right - there is no legal significance to any of this.

These answers are the reason why I don't see bare sentience here, let alone "a powerful intellect and intelligence".
I see a grifter attempting to keep the grift going, although through some . . .unusual thought processes. Surely she understands no one save her cray-cray followers believe a word that spills from her mouth, I think.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
'Unique' cannot take a comparative.
In my expression it can ;)
wserra

Post by wserra »

Resume wrote:Surely she understands no one save her cray-cray followers believe a word that spills from her mouth, I think.
Then why did she maximize her jail time by going to trial?
- David Hume
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Resume wrote:I guess my question is if there is any legal benefit for HATJ in these post-conviction filings, or are they just theatre for the sycophants? I mean, she's convicted right? Unless an appeal is granted, she's gonna be sentenced, right?
So far as I can see there is no benefit or effect in the real world to any of Heather's filings
They dont have a function in normal reality - only in Heather's alternate delusional reality
Their purpose relates entirely to her mental state
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

wserra wrote:
Resume wrote:Surely she understands no one save her cray-cray followers believe a word that spills from her mouth, I think.
Then why did she maximize her jail time by going to trial?
I'll admit that is very odd. Dunning-Kruger?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In my expression it can ;)
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I think Heather went into the breach for Randy and went to trial because she sincerely believes all the stuff she says
She does not say it just to scam her followers; she is not a normal or usual criminal.
(I am not saying what they did is not criminal in the real world; only that their intent and mental state is not criminal)
If Heather was a common criminal she would have headed for the hills at the first whiff of Randy running into trouble.
She would not have involved and implicated herself in his defense.
Any normal person would have known he had no defense; especially anyone who had studied some law.
If Heather were a normal person or a normal criminal she would have presented some kind of real world rational defense at trial - but what she and Randy presented was a fantasy defense based on sov pseudo legal theories and new age conspiracy theories.