Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Athis »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
In my expression it can ;)
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”
lol :)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If Heather was normal she would not have gone to the White House expecting the president to welcome her with open arms.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: With her legal training, with her intellect and with her ability to appeal to a core of followers and get them to drive long distances to attend the trial, I'm surprised at the lack of creativity in her filings.
This. Heather's filings are the same crap over and over again. In court, she couldn't muster any kind of response to Judge Shirley's straightforward questions about how her documents work. All she can do is parrot her own memes. As ND said at the beginning of all this, Heather's worldview never developed beyond "because Heather says so."
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Burnaby49 wrote:If Heather was normal she would not have gone to the White House expecting the president to welcome her with open arms.
I wouldn't expect the president to welcome a normal person with open arms, either. :?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Burnaby49 wrote:If Heather was normal she would not have gone to the White House expecting the president to welcome her with open arms.
Heather's version of her Washington trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-EqYXR4vk&t=2658s
Watch her expressions as she weaves her story about "meetings" and auditing Boeing and giving the insiders time before announcing unfettered access . . . a lot of it appears improvised on the spot, and though it's all nuts, it doesn't seem to be disorganized or disjointed. She doesn't seem to be Fisher King crazy. I'd be very interested in a clinical evaluation of her behavior.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Resume wrote:
Heather's version of her Washington trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-EqYXR4vk&t=2658s
Watch her expressions as she weaves her story about "meetings" and auditing Boeing and giving the insiders time before announcing unfettered access . . . a lot of it appears improvised on the spot, and though it's all nuts, it doesn't seem to be disorganized or disjointed. She doesn't seem to be Fisher King crazy. I'd be very interested in a clinical evaluation of her behavior.
I couldn't sit through all of Heather's ramblings -- I'd rather have a root canal without anesthesia. I did get a laugh out of the woman on the left, who was never fully in the picture (how metaphoric!), and of the man who I presume is Randy, who sits there with an expression which screams "the lights are on, here; but ain't nobody home."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's not Randy, he was in custody by then. His name is Alex and the woman is his wife, both of whom went with Heather to DC. When she was arrested, they were both stranded there, penniless, and had to do some couch surfing with total strangers in the OPPT crowd until they could collect donations for a bus trip home.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Heather isn't crazy enough to get off on an insanity defense (at least as far as we know, she didn't try it) but she's crazy enough to fit comfortably within the range of tolerance of her followers;
YEPP! RIGHT! 7 months ago
If this is true,I SAY THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE..THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND,JUST SHORT OF JESUS...GOD BLESS YOU ALL INVOLVED...AND MAY PEACE AND LOVE STAY BESIDE YOU ALL THE REST OF YOUR DAYS...
Michelle Goldstein 7 months ago
Thank you Heather and all involved! The universe led me to you! I've been awake and aware for many decades. This is what I have visualized and spoke and created in my life. I knew I'd be here to experience this change for humanity. In all areas of our lives.
Janine Busald 6 months ago (edited)
This was recorded two days before HATJ was nabbed on what later became trumped up charges of money laundering. When she told Forrest Wallace that DOJ and FBI were both corrupt and she had the proof in her folders and then he "water-coolered" it, she took the chance that her news would get passed thru the system and she would then be arrested. She knew this needed to get into the federal court system in order for things to bust open and get the funds released. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf is a hero of the first order! I would not be surprised if she becomes the 'Mother' of our new, restored Republic. (We're now in a Matriarchal age, our restored nation needs the wisdom, and humor, of a Mother to guide it.) And I would be surprised if she were not in direct contact with Galactic advisors. Sending Violet Fire to give you strength and energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ✨✨
Druanna Ravenmoon 6 months ago
They will not keep her in jail for long as she is too smart for these bastads lol We have a team of psionic masters that will do what we can to help. She is the catalyst to make this shift imminent. we been enslaved by the niburian rules for thousands of years. This has to stop
Steve Hicks 6 months ago
to bz riger, my TD account was shut down today for the reason im using a federal reserve bank routing number. they sent me an email request to fill out form 5446 sections a B&F which I did and sent it in this week was the wood week of redemption of funds to be transferred to my personal Bank evidently they did not want me to have those funds or want me to talk about those funds they cut me right off. since July 3rd the count was approved I bought 14 million dollars worth of bonds treasury notes treasury bills and certificates of indebtedness they there was a certain amount redeemable this week and next week which I put in a claim for there's lots more to the story and I will send you an email through this channel
I thought for a moment that Malikazworld was actually the only sane one in the bunch
Malikazworld 6 months ago
I'm trying so hard to believe this strange woman who appeared out of nowhere, is out fighting the globalist on our behalf when I can't get pass the triple 6 hand gesture she keeps throwing up.
Until I looked up the triple six;
The sign is made by touching your thumb with your index finger making a circle. The other fingers follow the index’s shape thus forming the tail of two 6s.

The sign is given as a pledge of allegiance to Satan. When it is given over the eye, it represents the eye of Lucifer.
https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

I liked one photo illustrating number 7, the nazi salute. It's so poorly photoshopped it looks like Arnie's arm has been ripped off off and stuck back hinged to his ribs;

Finally one poster who appears to have at least a basic grasp of the situation;
Mama 6 months ago
Why are you telling people that they can do this, when obviously it will land you in jail, since this woman is now in jail!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Burnaby49 wrote:Heather isn't crazy enough to get off on an insanity defense (at least as far as we know, she didn't try it) but she's crazy enough to fit comfortably within the range of tolerance of her followers;
I’d think her constant outpourings (and I lift my metaphorical hat to anyone who can plough through one of her documents scrawlings) might be enough to persuade the court she’s plenty crazy enough to make a psychiatric report and assessment a good idea before sentencing her. Or the prison service to get her assessed after sentencing, assuming she remains in their clutches.

If she’s “sent down” I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she gets to be quite familiar with psychiatrists and psychologists. Who knows, she might provide researchers with the material for several PhDs and a book or two. Tucci-Jarraf Syndrome might even become a recognised condition. Hopefully someone will find a cure.

If she’s kept in the general prison population the prisoners who have to put up with her company have my genuine sympathies.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

The Seventh String wrote:If she’s kept in the general prison population the prisoners who have to put up with her company have my genuine sympathies.
I suspect that the prisoners who have to listen to her will have grounds for an 8th Amendment action. And if that fails, they'll probably do what the guys stuck near Randy Beane have done: he has been repeatedly pummeled for being an idiot who can't shut up, forcing him to be relocated every few weeks for his own safety.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have yet to see any real evidence that HAT is even remotely flying with all her oars in the water. It would appear that her legal career was a bust as was her family life. I think that as her mundane life disintegrated she slipped in to the world of fantasy where she now resides. It would now appear that she believes her majik paperwork is going to spring her and Randy. This may well be her final break with reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Seventh String wrote:Tucci-Jarraf Syndrome might even become a recognised condition. Hopefully someone will find a cure.
I think Heather's condition already has a namesake: Walter Mitty.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote:
The Seventh String wrote:Tucci-Jarraf Syndrome might even become a recognised condition. Hopefully someone will find a cure.
My mother, who was a psychiatric nurse, used to tell me that the difference between a neurotic and a psychotic, was that a neurotic builds castles in the sky; a psychotic lives in them.

IOW, a neurotic is unhappy with reality and may fantasize about a different life, but like Walter Mitty, he/she knows that they are just fantasies. They may have trouble dealing with reality, but they are still aware of what reality really is.

OTOH, HATJ seems to have completely lost touch with reality and is living in her fantasy world. I think she honestly believes this stuff. Heather no longer knows what reality is.

So, I think Walter Mitty is a poor analogy.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

noblepa wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
My mother, who was a psychiatric nurse, used to tell me that the difference between a neurotic and a psychotic, was that a neurotic builds castles in the sky; a psychotic lives in them.

IOW, a neurotic is unhappy with reality and may fantasize about a different life, but like Walter Mitty, he/she knows that they are just fantasies. They may have trouble dealing with reality, but they are still aware of what reality really is.

OTOH, HATJ seems to have completely lost touch with reality and is living in her fantasy world. I think she honestly believes this stuff. Heather no longer knows what reality is.

I dunno. A psychotic break usually requires hospitalization and medication. Unless we're missing something, this has not happened with Heather. If she were suffering from something like schizophrenia, she'd necessarily be on meds and in some sort of therapy. If she went off meds, it would be blindingly obvious very quickly. There's more going on, but what that is, I don't know.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She's addicted to the attention.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I think it's just about the right time to send her a letter thanking her for all of her work on the free energy generator.

It would inform her that, after correcting a couple of her errors, it is now running at around 280%. Also, since the final tuning was original work on my part, I am patenting the device.

But, thanks for the initial work.

If that doesn't drive her totally off the deep end, I don't know what would.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I listened to the video above from last year just after Randy was arrested and it really is off the scale stuff. Heather explicitly says everyone would have full access to accounts with billions in a matter of a few days. Several months later she and Randy are convicted felons. Heather's fantasies do not survive contact with reality.

I dont know what's going on with Heather either - I just know it is not anything normal; either sane normal or crazy normal.
The stuff she says is completely out of it. It was clear to me from what she said that everyone she encountered in and around the court case quickly realised they were dealing with a crazy woman. Of course Heather perceived their responses as signs that her fantasy was real. They were panicking; didn't know what to do; realized the justice system was toast and the government defunct; etc etc. Heather and her followers see confirmation of their fantasies in everything that happens around them - the weather, random numbers on license plates, street names - anything at all.
It's a form of magical thinking; specifically sympathetic magic. Moving from image to image not on the basis of reason or logic but similarity, correspondence, coincidence.

About a point I made previously, that Heather has a powerful intellect and intelligence - I get it how many might find that preposterous given the crazy things she says. But I stand by what I said; a person's intelligence and intellect is always subject to their belief system; it operates through their belief systems. There have been many highly intelligent insane people.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Resume wrote:
noblepa wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:

I dunno. A psychotic break usually requires hospitalization and medication. Unless we're missing something, this has not happened with Heather. If she were suffering from something like schizophrenia, she'd necessarily be on meds and in some sort of therapy. If she went off meds, it would be blindingly obvious very quickly. There's more going on, but what that is, I don't know.

My point was that Walter Mitty (aside from the fact that he is fictional) knew that his fantasies were fantasies. He just found them more pleasant than his real life.

Heather, IMHO, does not realize that her fantasies are fantasies. I think she honestly believes this nonsense. No one who knew otherwise would not be continuing to spew this gibberish at this point in the process. I think that, if she were simply faking it for the grift, she would have changed her tune when it became apparent that she was going to be convicted. It certainly would after her conviction and the prospect of several years in prison.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Put a win on the scoreboard for Heather. The motion for time extension was granted.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:Put a win on the scoreboard for Heather. The motion for time extension was granted.
And, Randy made a motion to join it. I guess he still hasn't learned his lesson.